BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Light infusing primer. Instant illumination. Enlightened complexion.

Universal shade suitable for all skin types and tones.

• Aqua/Water/ EAU

• Necesito un primer súper bueno sera este bueno?1 Answers
  • Sometimes I have thin fin lines under my eyes, will it ta...1 Answers
  • Does this last for a long time?1 Answers
L'Oréal Paris Magic Lumi Light Infusing Primer
  • "this product is great to give a radiant glow. it is inexpensive and is sold at walmart. i love mixing this primer with my foundation for a radiant highlight. i gave this product 4 stars because i would not suggest for oily skin. the product says it is good for all skin types but i found that it did not work well with my oily skin. i would highly recommend this product for anyone with normal to dry skin." in 164 reviews
  • "not a big fan of moisturizing the skin skin i tend to get a bit oily, but this primer has just the right amount for that dewy finish and prefect for that summer time glow. or even that winter glow, i gave this 4 stars and will be purchasing another one only because if you overdo it you can only oily. " in 26 reviews
Karlee G.
Clairmont
I enjoyed the feel of the application, and I love the packaging with the pump, but i just can’t get into the way it seems to emphasize dry patches instead of calming and hydrating and smoothing them over.
Alexandra T.
I really like this primer, it gives a gorgeous glow under your makeup which looks great with every foundation. It’s a very liquid consistency and look very natural on the skin. The price is also very reasonable too!
Claire S.
Rugby, England
I like this primer for its luminosity and it's great for dry skin however I feel it makes my makeup last less time than without it so for that reason I wouldn't buy it again
Vitória A.
Ponto Chique
Este material é INCRÍVEL !! Não so suaviza as minhas linhas finas e rugas, mas também acrescenta uma luminosidade na minha pele, normalmente seca.  É muito acessível e comparado ao Mac Strobe Cream, isso realmente é um pouco mais o que é o Strobe Cream é apenas uma loção iluminante que você usa antes da fundação.  O ponto do preço é um pouco alto para farmácia, mas é aí que os pontos de preço da farmácia parecem ser nos dias de hoje.  Mas é menos de US $ 12 e realmente é um produto excelente.  Eu aceito uma pele normal, seca e um tanto combo pode usar este produto.  Os tipos de pele oleosa devem evitar uma iluminação extra.  Eu vou comprar isso uma vez e outra vez com certeza!
Katt R.
This is the bomb ,, so I have dry dull looking skin ,, so I tried all sorts of high end luminous primers ,, including the Becca back light primer ,, & I gotta say this beats Becca hands down,, I found the Becca primer set into my forehead wrinkles really bad it looked horrid,, so I tried this ,, & omg the best luminous primer I've tried so far ,, I like to mix it with my regs primer so 1 pump lumi primer 1 pump of the Marc Jacob's coconut water primer ,, mix together apply & bam beautifully primed skin that looks amazing ,, you have to try it !!
Emily K.
Benoit, MT
I've been looking for a primer that will not only be my primer but will also make my skin look extra glowy and dewy. It doesn't make you look oily or greasy but it makes you look like you glow from within! It's not too expensive ( $12-$15 I think!) and it think it works just as good as other expensive light infusing primers! I love this product and I will definitely continue to use and purchase it :) in the picture I have a picture of the actual product but also it swatched on my hand and you can see the glow it gives off
Kathryn W.
Sydney, Australia
I use this primer under my foundation daily and get many complements on how glowing my skin is. My skin isn't great but this primer certainly helps. I pair with a sheer cover foundation for a natural airbrushed look. Can get a little slippery on my oily skin so I do use a light setting powder on top. I know this product has been compared to Mac strobing cream and they are so similar except for consistency. This primer is an all time fav!
Charmander P.
This product works really well as an all over primer as I feel it smooths out your skin without having harsh drying ingredients and it provides a tacky base for foundation to cling to. That being said I did not see the glow of this primer showing through my foundation, but that is fine with me because to be honest that is not what I wanted. This is a great affordable option for some of the higher price illuminating primers popular right now and I think if you are on the hunt for that sort of thing this is a great product to try out!
Clarissa D.
As I have oily skin, this tends to make me shine a lot more than usual. At first, it would give me a dewy look, which is nice, then again, throughout the day the shine gets more out of hand.
Anneke M.
If you're looking for an affordable luminous drugstore then I would definitely recommend this one. It's perfect to apply under foundation or mixed in with foundation for a beautiful glowy look. If you're super oily I wouldn't reccomend to mix with your foundation but if you want your whole face to be matte and to highlight certain areas you can dab this over foundation before you set it with powder. The only thing I wish was that it smoothed out the pores and I also wish it came in a few other shades
Em S.
Gold Coast, Australia
Would this be good on oily skin? Or would it just make my face look shiny and more oily?
Lorena S.
Where can i find this primer?
Kelcey S.
Canyon, TX
Is this primer worth the money? For a drugstore product, this one is definitely pricey. Should I buy this or spend a little extra money and get something at Sephora?
Geri M.
Cumming, GA
Is this a good primer? Does it make your makeup last?
Rosey S.
Honolulu, HI
Does this have any glimmer in it?