L'Oréal Paris Magic Lumi Light Infusing Primer

Light infusing primer. Instant illumination. Enlightened complexion.

Universal shade suitable for all skin types and tones.

• Aqua/Water/ EAU
  • Disteardimonium Hectorite
  • Acrylatescopolymer
  • Methylparaben
  • Nylon-12

Previously, I have been using the L'Oréal Paris Magic Lumi Light Infusing Primer and I gotta say, I fall into the group of people who feel unsure primer does much of anything. I just picked up the e.l.f. Cosmetics Poreless Putty Primer but haven't tried it. (Just a note: I have normal/sometime dry skin). What primers are in your holy grail?
L'Oréal Paris Magic Lumi Light Infusing Primer ? What do you guys think of this product
Ok so this sounds dumb what food primer do?
Start your review of L'Oréal Paris Magic Lumi Light Infusing Primer!
Product Highlights
“...highlight. i gave this product 4 stars because i would not suggest for oily skin. the product says it is good for all skin types but i found that it did not work well with my oily skin. i would highly recommend this product for anyone with normal to dry skin.” in 164 reviews
“not a big fan of moisturizing the skin skin i tend to get a bit oily, but this primer has just the right amount for that dewy finish and prefect for that summer time glow. or even that winter glow, i gave this 4 stars and will be purchasing another one only because if you overdo it you can only oily. ” in 26 reviews
Burlington, NC
This is a really nice primer. It gives my skin a luminous glow that I like. I sometimes get oily throughout the day which is my only complaint but other than that I love it.
Huntington, WV
Hands down the best primer I've ever used! I love to mix it in with my lumi foundation and the two together make my skin look so beautiful. The glow it gives me is so pretty.
Houston , Tx
L'Oréal Paris Magic Lumi Light Infusing Primer uploaded by Robbin K.
Even tho this is drug store, it feels and looks high end. Very dewy & luminous Finish, also keeps makeup in place, smells beautiful too, definitely gonna be stocking up highly recommended
East Chicago, IN
Great product for the summer very easy to apply great smell it's long lasting and keeps my skin glows and dewy. It didn't seem to fill in my pores but I didn't mind it . I do recommend to others best drugstore primer in my opinion
Prague , OK
If you’re a fan of the Becca back light primer but on a budget, this is for you. Unfortunately I get incredibly oily so I’m giving 3 stars as it isn’t a product for me. For dryer skin it is lovely.
Bainbridge, PA
I can't begin to tell you how much I LOVE this primer! I received a free sample about 4 years ago and haven't used anything as much as I've used this! The first thing you need to know is that for around $12 (less with coupons and deals at drug stores), you can accomplish EVERYTHING all those expensive department store brands can and then some! Your skin feel INSTANTLY silky smooth! Makeup up goes on in a jiffy and stays strong all day. I also found that I use far less foundation and eye shadow because the colors pop with the primer and has lasting coverage. Buy this....Buy this now!!
I absolutely love this primer. I can see a huge improvement when I wear my primer. It keeps my makeup looking fresh throughout the day. I will continue to use this primer from L’Oréal for ever.
Tampa, FL
This is probably one of my favorite liquid highlights to use because it allows the light to bounce off my face so effortlessly! The light reflecting pigments allow you to have a dewy look without your skin actually be wet in texture. It smooths out the skin to give you that baby soft skin. It was around $10 when I purchased it from walmart and I still have not used it all up and I bought this primer over a year ago. A little really does go a long way when it comes to this primer. I personally do not suggest you using this as your base primer because it can leave a weird cast on your face that shows right through your foundation.

*PRO TIP* Mix this in with your under eye concealer it will really give you that glow your looking for without you having to pack on the highlighter. Although I do love a great highlighter lol.

Edmonton
This product is the B-E-S-T primer in the world it gives you skin a subtle glow and makes your foundation look so flawless and luminous it’s unbelievable for only $14.99
Ridgway, PA
I Love this! It is so pretty on my skin. There are times it was clear and running. It could be from the heat. I really liked this alot until my rite aid quit selling it.

140 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Oklahoma City, OK
3 months ago
Mandi R. • a month ago
I kinda feel the same. I feel like you can get the same result with a decent moisturizer. I've been using the Milk hydro primer lately and I like it a lot!
Witherspoon Dr.
6 months ago
isabelle P. • 6 months ago
I would say this is a very good primer and it's not pricey like alot other products