BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Light infusing primer. Instant illumination. Enlightened complexion.

Universal shade suitable for all skin types and tones.

• Aqua/Water/ EAU
  • Acrylatescopolymer
  • Methylparaben
  • Nylon-12

L'Oréal Paris Magic Lumi Light Infusing Primer
  • "this product is great to give a radiant glow. it is inexpensive and is sold at walmart. i love mixing this primer with my foundation for a radiant highlight. i gave this product 4 stars because i would not suggest for oily skin. the product says it is good for all skin types but i found that it did not work well with my oily skin. i would highly recommend this product for anyone with normal to dry skin." in 164 reviews
  • "not a big fan of moisturizing the skin skin i tend to get a bit oily, but this primer has just the right amount for that dewy finish and prefect for that summer time glow. or even that winter glow, i gave this 4 stars and will be purchasing another one only because if you overdo it you can only oily. " in 26 reviews
Danielle R.
Bronx, NY
This primer makes you really glowy and it could also double as a subtle highlight if you use it over your foundation. This could be a dupe for the Becca backlight primer even. I love it and i continue to repurchase
Charity A.
I didn’t notice any more luminosity in my foundation. I even used with with its sister foundation and I’m not impressed. It didn’t make my foundation stay on longer either.. plus it burned my skin in my sensitive areas..
Danielle L.
Zaleski, OH
It gives you the glow with in look. A little goes along way, its a primer but you can put on top of your foundation like a highlighter. For those who say its to drying. Exfoliate once a week and I use my diy spritze of rose water, Argon oil, Vit-E, and a tiny bit of witch hazel. Let dry and then put on a lotion, I use Garnier skin active or Loreal Paris skin expertise. I use a pore reducing primer then add the Lumi primer to the areas were I would put a highlighter. If its still to drying add a tiny drop of Argon or Vit-E to the primer. Or I lay down the desired amount of foundation let it dry down a little then mix the lumi with a little foundation and apply it with a damp beauty blender to the areas you desire. Its just an option. When I tried to put it by its self on top of dry foundation it was patchy for me to but I made it work and I love it so much I bought the whole kit.
Wishona M.
Huntington, WV
I actually really like this except I didn’t love the glow it gave me. I loved the application and coverage but I didn’t like the shimmer it put on me. I am into more matte which may be why though.
Brooke A.
Fort Stewart, GA
I really enjoy this primer. Especially for winter! I live in a dry climate so winter takes a toll on my skin. This primer hydrates my skin and makes it look so luminous under foundation. I would recommend this product to people with dry to combination skin.
Kalynn J.
Sylvester
I love this primer on the days I feel like looking dewy/glowy. Just the right amount of glow and has a nice tacky feeling after applying that makes your foundation application easy and flawless
Alexis P.
Christiansburg
I love using this primer on clients. It leaves such a radiant glow on the skin and has the perfect tackiness for putting foundation over top of and it has a subtle yet pleasant smell!
Amanda B.
One tube of this has lasted me for 5 months and I still haven't completely used it all! This stuff just illuminates your skin and leaves it looking wonderful! I mix this with my foundation and apply them together and it's great! Highly recommend!
Lucie G.
I focus it under my eyes and it brightens them so beautifully and I even put it on my nose to highlight under the foundation. Gives me the healthiest dewiest skin ever
aysia r.
i got this from my friend she sis that it works really good and one day i was in this website and i was thinking about buying it and i did and i started to like it .
Em S.
Gold Coast, Australia
Would this be good on oily skin? Or would it just make my face look shiny and more oily?
Lorena S.
Where can i find this primer?
Kelcey S.
Canyon, TX
Is this primer worth the money? For a drugstore product, this one is definitely pricey. Should I buy this or spend a little extra money and get something at Sephora?
Geri M.
Cumming, GA
Is this a good primer? Does it make your makeup last?
Rosey S.
Honolulu, HI
Does this have any glimmer in it?