BY L'ORÉAL PARIS #72 in Face Primer

Light infusing primer. Instant illumination. Enlightened complexion.

Universal shade suitable for all skin types and tones.

• Aqua/Water/ EAU

• Necesito un primer súper bueno sera este bueno?1 Answers
  • Sometimes I have thin fin lines under my eyes, will it ta...1 Answers
  • Does this last for a long time?1 Answers
L'Oréal Paris Magic Lumi Light Infusing Primer
  • "this product is great to give a radiant glow. it is inexpensive and is sold at walmart. i love mixing this primer with my foundation for a radiant highlight. i gave this product 4 stars because i would not suggest for oily skin. the product says it is good for all skin types but i found that it did not work well with my oily skin. i would highly recommend this product for anyone with normal to dry skin." in 164 reviews
  • "not a big fan of moisturizing the skin skin i tend to get a bit oily, but this primer has just the right amount for that dewy finish and prefect for that summer time glow. or even that winter glow, i gave this 4 stars and will be purchasing another one only because if you overdo it you can only oily. " in 26 reviews
Engy E.
I love that it doesn't have a glitter in it,it give the skin a natural glow
But i would love if it have some gold tone in it for medium skin tone like myself
You end up using alot of the product to reach the look that you desire so you may end it fast.
It gave me a flashback while trying to take a picture wearing it on its own.
Monika B.
I love this primer, it gives my face a glow from within look and it's so gorgeous it makes my skin look so healthy! It is a dupe for MAC strobe cream but it's so much cheaper and works just as good, don't use too much at once as it can make your foundation look cakey but when you use the right amount your skin can look flawless!!
Jody P.
Gloucester, Gloucester
I typically go for a matte primer so this was a big change for me, however I loved the way it made my skin look and it will always have a place in my make up collection.

I tend to use it on days where my skin looks tired rather than everyday, but it has very good staying power and is extremely inexpensive.
Michelle G.
Maceió
Although it takes the name "primer" to me it is 100% illuminating! It is recommended to use it alone, under the base or at specific points to lighten (temples, nose, chin, forehead). I still add a form of use: mixed with the base to give "that".
The applicator is great, easy to dose and does not mess or dirt.
Pooja S.
Vancouver, BC
I use this as a primer and also a moisturizer before I do my makeup. It leaves my skin super glowy and also smooth. I do wish there was sun protection though. It also is more on the pricey side,
Ronni-Lynn ☘.
Edmonton , AB
I find this primer to be awesome and it's such a great price. You need to really shake it well when you first use it. To mix up the entire formula! I don't think it has sun screen in it. But It has a dewy glow to it and I love using it under my matte foundations! I would highly recommend this product!
Gabriela R.
Omg the loreal magic lumi is a must. If you ever have a matte foundation thats a tad too matte for you wear this under and ull have the most amazing satin finish foundation. Or wear it woth a glowy foundation and get an even extra glow from within. Its amazing🙌🏼. Goes on white then disappears into skin
Znb Z.
Nowadays, everyone is looking for the best products to achieve that "lit from within" look. And while MAC's Strobe Cream does do the job, Influensters have left top reviews for some more affordable alternatives.

If you're looking for that subtle under-foundation glow, all-over luminous skin, or radiant healthy shine, give these products a try! You won't regret it.
liana w.
MONTREAL, QC
This is an awesome product! It is a basically an exact dupe for becca's liquid highlighter in pearl. I swatched them side by side and you cannot tell the difference. I did a price comparison and it works out to being the same price as becca. If you don't want to dish out the money for the full size, get this instead!
michelle r.
Toronto, ON
I tried this a while back and I really didn't like it. The consistency is too thin to be a primer and my makeup did. It sit nicely on top of it. The 'glowy' effect is nice, but the consistency is more of a liquid highlighter than a primer. I used this a few times and then moved on to something better.
Em S.
Gold Coast, Australia
Would this be good on oily skin? Or would it just make my face look shiny and more oily?
Lorena S.
Where can i find this primer?
Kelcey S.
Canyon, TX
Is this primer worth the money? For a drugstore product, this one is definitely pricey. Should I buy this or spend a little extra money and get something at Sephora?
Rosey S.
Honolulu, HI
Does this have any glimmer in it?
Geri M.
Cumming, GA
Is this a good primer? Does it make your makeup last?

back