BY L'ORÉAL PARIS #72 in Face Primer

Light infusing primer. Instant illumination. Enlightened complexion.

Universal shade suitable for all skin types and tones.

• Aqua/Water/ EAU

• Necesito un primer súper bueno sera este bueno?1 Answers
  • Sometimes I have thin fin lines under my eyes, will it ta...1 Answers
  • Does this last for a long time?1 Answers
L'Oréal Paris Magic Lumi Light Infusing Primer
  • "this product is great to give a radiant glow. it is inexpensive and is sold at walmart. i love mixing this primer with my foundation for a radiant highlight. i gave this product 4 stars because i would not suggest for oily skin. the product says it is good for all skin types but i found that it did not work well with my oily skin. i would highly recommend this product for anyone with normal to dry skin." in 164 reviews
  • "not a big fan of moisturizing the skin skin i tend to get a bit oily, but this primer has just the right amount for that dewy finish and prefect for that summer time glow. or even that winter glow, i gave this 4 stars and will be purchasing another one only because if you overdo it you can only oily. " in 26 reviews
Brenda N.
london
I have blogged about this primer before. It is lightweight, dewy and makes your skin feel silky smooth. I wore this primer almost every day for a year, although I tend to prefer it for summer skin. In winter I find I need something more moisturising, like a cream.
Amy O.
Cork
I'd say this primer is ok I guess. I have a darker skin tone so I can only use a little bit so I don't look like a ghost. It does give me a nice glow before I put on foundation. I'm not sure if I would buy it again yet because I'm still experimenting but I'll update this review when I have my final answer. I would like for L'Oréal to make a primer like this one with golden undertones for medium to dark complexions. If you have fair to light skin tones, this primer would be great for you as it doesn't make you look ghostly.
Cristina M.
Santo Domingo
I'm in love! I mix this very lightweight iluminator with my Kryolan primer to get the benefits of both products. This is a game changer it's a very silky formula that gives you a lasting dewy glow without being shimmery or over the top. I can wear it during the day, at night, by itself, mixed with my other primers, mixed with my bb cream, under my foundation. I will buy this as long as they keep making it. It really makes my dull complexion look radiant.
Elena Sofia S.
Leeds, West Yorkshire
It's an amazing product, it gives me that luminosity that I like to have, unfortunately as i get oily on my t zone, it's not perfect for a long wearing makeup, but if I have to keep it one for just few hours it does a great job! I like to use it sometimes alone, just to give me that nice glow.
Çiğdem E.
Ankara
This product is one of the ultimate drugstore primers in my opinion, the formulation is AMAZING. I always use this if I am going for a "no make up" make up look. It's so so easy to blend, and it gives your face a healthly looking glow. In my opinion it's also nice for reducing some fine lines. Did I mention the practical packaging and being so affordable? Bonus points! Totally recommended.
Holly M.
In love with this stuff.. gorgeous for that natural gooey skin look.. so lightweight and affordable.. I would 100% recommend this for people with dry skin, so moisturizing. Can't beat the glow. I have used both this and the MAC strobe cream and I prefer the consistency of this as it's not as thick and it gives the same glow. Definitely part of my everyday make up routine!
Jodi D.
Dunfermline, Fife
I really like this primer! Leaves my skin with a glowy look without being too shiny. I have quite oily skin so was worried this would make it worse but I've had no problems with it. Looks great under foundation but is also great on it own. I've also used it on top of makeup as a highlighter as well. Very easy to apply and a little goes a long way so it lasts for a long time. I will be buying this product again.
Sarah A.
Montréal , QC
This is the only primer Ive used till now but I honestly really like it. It blends very beautifully with any foundation I use and creates a nice undertone glow without using highlight. I think the product goes a long way as you only really need a small pump of it. Even though the shade might be slightly light, when blending foundation, your skin goes back to your skin color (gets slightly lighter at first) Also its very affordable
Nathali G.
Ensenada
Me encanta este producto tanto que lo cuido como oro. Ocupas una minima cantidad y lo puedes utilizar en varias partes del rostro, da un brillo natural y son muy bellos los destellos que deja. Tiene la perfecta consistencia para distribuirlo, tiene efecto de prolongación moderado.
Chloe L.
Cornwall
This primer doesn't really act as much of a primer, only a way to add a nice glow to your face. I find myself either mixing it with other primers (focusing this one where I would highlight) or I mix a little bit with a foundation if I was going for a dewy loom. I find that this product gives quite an intense glow and a little bit of this goes a long way.
Em S.
Gold Coast, Australia
Would this be good on oily skin? Or would it just make my face look shiny and more oily?
Lorena S.
Where can i find this primer?
Kelcey S.
Canyon, TX
Is this primer worth the money? For a drugstore product, this one is definitely pricey. Should I buy this or spend a little extra money and get something at Sephora?
Rosey S.
Honolulu, HI
Does this have any glimmer in it?
Geri M.
Cumming, GA
Is this a good primer? Does it make your makeup last?

back