BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Light infusing primer. Instant illumination. Enlightened complexion.

Universal shade suitable for all skin types and tones.

• Aqua/Water/ EAU
  • Acrylatescopolymer
  • Methylparaben
  • Nylon-12

L'Oréal Paris Magic Lumi Light Infusing Primer
  • "this product is great to give a radiant glow. it is inexpensive and is sold at walmart. i love mixing this primer with my foundation for a radiant highlight. i gave this product 4 stars because i would not suggest for oily skin. the product says it is good for all skin types but i found that it did not work well with my oily skin. i would highly recommend this product for anyone with normal to dry skin." in 164 reviews
  • "not a big fan of moisturizing the skin skin i tend to get a bit oily, but this primer has just the right amount for that dewy finish and prefect for that summer time glow. or even that winter glow, i gave this 4 stars and will be purchasing another one only because if you overdo it you can only oily. " in 26 reviews
Blaj L.
Bethaunsen
1,568 reviews
I have dry skin. During the winter, it gets dry very fast and even on summer it more and more extremely dry looking. My skin is very sensitive and most of the time I find hard to find the perfect products for my skin. This product does miracles for my skin, I'm in love from the first time I tried it, my cousins ​​are maddened at your products, they bought a box full of them and that's how I discovered them, now I always buy them with all my love, I can't wait to order more!
Kelly W.
Sheffield
Really like this product but I would be selective with the foundation you use it with. If I’m using a light/medium coverage foundation it works a dream but when I’m using full coverage it sends the foundation quite patchy and you can’t really see it. It does however work as a primer or a light coverage highlighter as it can be put on top of foundation. Really good and you don’t need to use much as a primer
Chastity R.
I didn't think I would like this but I really do love it.. L'Oréal Paris Magic Lumi Light Infusing Primer is great under a matte foundation to give it that needed glow from within..i was expecting it to be a bit oily and make the foundation slip so I had low expectations but it's one of my most used primers..dont have anything bad to say about it.
Helena 🌵.
Brighton
This is a really good aluminising primer at the drugstore, it’s quite pearly so it may not work for all skin tones. I also feel like when I wear a full coverage foundation, which I always do, I can’t see the glow shiny through that much. It would probably be very good for dry skin but sometimes I feel like it’s an unnecessary step for me
Iulia V.
Iasi
I randomly picked up this product when I was in the drugstore. And I thought to try it. I love this This product helped me a lot with my makeup I aply it every day before my makeup It's affordable and it feels great on the skin. it softens my skin a lot. I saw a difference as the makeup lasts longer when I aply my makeup on top of it.
alexis h.
this primer adds such a nice glowy finish to the skin! i love applying it under foundation on days when i don't want to be completely matte. it also doesn't make my skin super oily. i've had this for awhile and always come back to it whenever i want some glow to my look
Nicola H.
i’ve recently bought this based on other reviews and i LOVE it! if your skin is looking dull it adds a nice glow which looks lovely under most foundations!
a little goes a long way so you don’t need much as i can imagine it might make you look greasy!
really impressed and one i’ll be repurchasing!
Kerrie H.
I have combination/ oily skin but I love a glow to my make up. I tried this and was blown away instantly. It gave a glow to my skin that wasn’t glittery like some products or sweaty looking like others. It smoothed out beautifully and I only needed a small amount which is good considering the amount you get. I found that this didn’t make my foundation smudge like it does with most primers and it kept me face feeling fresh and soft all day long. You could mix in to your moisturiser if you feel your skin needs brightening up.
Ashley N.
This primer is quite good. It gave me a very natural looking glow. I found that it doesn't help your makeup to last longer or protect your skin from makeup. I've used it with other primers which works well. I probably wouldn't buy it again.
Corina S.
Portugal Cove-St Philips, NL
My favourite drugstore primer.Started using this after watching a makeup tutorial by beauty Vlogger Jacklin Hill.Love her tutorials.She highly recommended it,so had to try it.Have loved it ever since.Best drugstore primer out there.
Em S.
Gold Coast, Australia
Would this be good on oily skin? Or would it just make my face look shiny and more oily?
Lorena S.
Where can i find this primer?
Kelcey S.
Canyon, TX
Is this primer worth the money? For a drugstore product, this one is definitely pricey. Should I buy this or spend a little extra money and get something at Sephora?
Geri M.
Cumming, GA
Is this a good primer? Does it make your makeup last?
Rosey S.
Honolulu, HI
Does this have any glimmer in it?