BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Light infusing primer. Instant illumination. Enlightened complexion.

Universal shade suitable for all skin types and tones.

• Aqua/Water/ EAU

• Necesito un primer súper bueno sera este bueno?1 Answers
  • Sometimes I have thin fin lines under my eyes, will it ta...1 Answers
  • Does this last for a long time?1 Answers
L'Oréal Paris Magic Lumi Light Infusing Primer
  • "this product is great to give a radiant glow. it is inexpensive and is sold at walmart. i love mixing this primer with my foundation for a radiant highlight. i gave this product 4 stars because i would not suggest for oily skin. the product says it is good for all skin types but i found that it did not work well with my oily skin. i would highly recommend this product for anyone with normal to dry skin." in 164 reviews
  • "not a big fan of moisturizing the skin skin i tend to get a bit oily, but this primer has just the right amount for that dewy finish and prefect for that summer time glow. or even that winter glow, i gave this 4 stars and will be purchasing another one only because if you overdo it you can only oily. " in 26 reviews
cristal a.
Oklahoma
gives my skin the perfect glow i use this product to prime my face for when i feel like my face might be too dry
taylor s.
ocean city
Love this stuff. Give me a beautiful glow. Have been repurchasing for years. Must buy.
Anna L.
Honestly the best primer I’ve ever used and I keep going back to it. It gives my skin a soft dewy glow without making it look glittery. I use it all over and then again as an eyeshadow primer. Sometimes if I want less coverage I mix it in with my foundation and honestly it’s magical.
Jamie H.
Kirkland
The only good thing about this primer is that it does make you look more glowey. However it has the WORST smell ever, the only way I can describe it is that it smells like pumpkin. That scent just lingers all day long. It also doesn’t do anything for your make up like making it last longer or look better. It just provides glow and not even a very good glow it looks very artificial.
karli g.
Olympia
I haven’t used this primer in a while but from what I can remember it did give me a really nice glow. I loved using it underneath my foundation it gives your skin this plump moisturized look and that what I strive for 😘
Blaj L.
Bethaunsen
I have dry skin. During the winter, it gets dry very fast and even on summer it more and more extremely dry looking. My skin is very sensitive and most of the time I find hard to find the perfect products for my skin. This product does miracles for my skin, I'm in love from the first time I tried it, my cousins ​​are maddened at your products, they bought a box full of them and that's how I discovered them, now I always buy them with all my love, I can't wait to order more!
Kelly W.
Sheffield
Really like this product but I would be selective with the foundation you use it with. If I’m using a light/medium coverage foundation it works a dream but when I’m using full coverage it sends the foundation quite patchy and you can’t really see it. It does however work as a primer or a light coverage highlighter as it can be put on top of foundation. Really good and you don’t need to use much as a primer
Chastity R.
I didn't think I would like this but I really do love it.. L'Oréal Paris Magic Lumi Light Infusing Primer is great under a matte foundation to give it that needed glow from within..i was expecting it to be a bit oily and make the foundation slip so I had low expectations but it's one of my most used primers..dont have anything bad to say about it.
Helena 🌵.
Brighton
This is a really good aluminising primer at the drugstore, it’s quite pearly so it may not work for all skin tones. I also feel like when I wear a full coverage foundation, which I always do, I can’t see the glow shiny through that much. It would probably be very good for dry skin but sometimes I feel like it’s an unnecessary step for me
Iulia V.
Iasi
I randomly picked up this product when I was in the drugstore. And I thought to try it. I love this This product helped me a lot with my makeup I aply it every day before my makeup It's affordable and it feels great on the skin. it softens my skin a lot. I saw a difference as the makeup lasts longer when I aply my makeup on top of it.
Em S.
Gold Coast, Australia
Would this be good on oily skin? Or would it just make my face look shiny and more oily?
Lorena S.
Where can i find this primer?
Kelcey S.
Canyon, TX
Is this primer worth the money? For a drugstore product, this one is definitely pricey. Should I buy this or spend a little extra money and get something at Sephora?
Geri M.
Cumming, GA
Is this a good primer? Does it make your makeup last?
Rosey S.
Honolulu, HI
Does this have any glimmer in it?