BY L'ORÉAL PARIS #72 in Face Primer

Light infusing primer. Instant illumination. Enlightened complexion.

Universal shade suitable for all skin types and tones.

• Aqua/Water/ EAU

• Necesito un primer súper bueno sera este bueno?1 Answers
  • Sometimes I have thin fin lines under my eyes, will it ta...1 Answers
  • Is this product good ????5 Answers
L'Oréal Paris Magic Lumi Light Infusing Primer
  • "this product is great to give a radiant glow. it is inexpensive and is sold at walmart. i love mixing this primer with my foundation for a radiant highlight. i gave this product 4 stars because i would not suggest for oily skin. the product says it is good for all skin types but i found that it did not work well with my oily skin. i would highly recommend this product for anyone with normal to dry skin." in 164 reviews
  • "not a big fan of moisturizing the skin skin i tend to get a bit oily, but this primer has just the right amount for that dewy finish and prefect for that summer time glow. or even that winter glow, i gave this 4 stars and will be purchasing another one only because if you overdo it you can only oily. " in 26 reviews
Emily S.
Columbus, OH
I love this primer! Makes you look float and dewy and shines through even my full coverage stick foundation! Nice texture and you only need about two pumps per application! I’ve had this for months and it’s no where near even being gone.
Michelle K.
This is an OG primer, so people forget about it, but they shouldn’t because it is great! It gives the most luminous, dewy glow through your base. And it makes your skin feel so velvet soft. I absolutely love it! Def one I always keep on hand
Stephanie S.
Lakeland
I wish they had more shades of these. This is a dupe for the Mac strobe cream. The only con is that you have to blend it fast because it dries down so fast. It is great under makeup or alone just on a no makeup day.
Cam N.
Gives a really subtle sheen that isn’t really noticeable but foundation lays well on top of it. It is very natural and not like other highlighting primers that have more sheen to them. Also has a nice texture. Would recommend.
cristal a.
Oklahoma
gives my skin the perfect glow i use this product to prime my face for when i feel like my face might be too dry
Jennifer I.
Jeffersonvlle, IN
I only had a small sample of this product but from the small sample that I did have I really liked it and I might go out and purchase the full-size bottle depending on the price. I would say it is a medium coverage and it did brighten my skin and take some of the redness out.
Tristin O.
N Smithfield, RI
You have to shake this because it does separate in the bottle and if not shook you’ll skirt out this weird oily clear mess. This was kind of pricey for the drugstore and not too great. It definitely illuminated the skin but that’s really all it did. It didn’t hydrate my skin and it kind of felt like a layer on skin instead of really sinking into it.
Nikki P.
Lenexa, KS
I love this primer even though I usually love blurs. Unlike blurs this uses light to reflect the imperfection off of your skin. It really works just in a different way than “mattifying” products. This really helps my foundation and blush to stay on. It’s another great drugstore face primer!
KASSY K.
Edmonton, AB
I love the glow it gives to my skin, seen through foundation as a natural healthy radiant glow, similar to the Becca primer. The bottle looks small but you get a lot of product because you don’t need much with each application. I have sensitive and oily skin, yet it still works with my natural oils to create a glowy and dewy finish rather than greasy and oily. Absolutely love this!
Blaj L.
Bethaunsen
I have dry skin. During the winter, it gets dry very fast and even on summer it more and more extremely dry looking. My skin is very sensitive and most of the time I find hard to find the perfect products for my skin. This product does miracles for my skin, I'm in love from the first time I tried it, my cousins ​​are maddened at your products, they bought a box full of them and that's how I discovered them, now I always buy them with all my love, I can't wait to order more!
Em S.
Gold Coast, Australia
Would this be good on oily skin? Or would it just make my face look shiny and more oily?
Lorena S.
Where can i find this primer?
Kelcey S.
Canyon, TX
Is this primer worth the money? For a drugstore product, this one is definitely pricey. Should I buy this or spend a little extra money and get something at Sephora?
Rosey S.
Honolulu, HI
Does this have any glimmer in it?
Geri M.
Cumming, GA
Is this a good primer? Does it make your makeup last?

back