BY L'ORÉAL PARIS #72 in Face Primer

Light infusing primer. Instant illumination. Enlightened complexion.

Universal shade suitable for all skin types and tones.

• Aqua/Water/ EAU

• Necesito un primer súper bueno sera este bueno?1 Answers
  • Sometimes I have thin fin lines under my eyes, will it ta...1 Answers
  • Is this product good ????5 Answers
L'Oréal Paris Magic Lumi Light Infusing Primer
  • "this product is great to give a radiant glow. it is inexpensive and is sold at walmart. i love mixing this primer with my foundation for a radiant highlight. i gave this product 4 stars because i would not suggest for oily skin. the product says it is good for all skin types but i found that it did not work well with my oily skin. i would highly recommend this product for anyone with normal to dry skin." in 164 reviews
  • "not a big fan of moisturizing the skin skin i tend to get a bit oily, but this primer has just the right amount for that dewy finish and prefect for that summer time glow. or even that winter glow, i gave this 4 stars and will be purchasing another one only because if you overdo it you can only oily. " in 26 reviews
Natalie F.
Linden, NJ
Love this product it gives me the right high light. It's not greasy and it's blend able
Amber R.
Amarillo , TX
This is a wonderful primer. I like to mix it with my Foundation to get a natural glow.
Sandra C.
Hayward , CA
Fell in love gives your face some highlight its not so sticky or heavy on the face
Elizabeth M.
Brooklyn, NY
I really like this primer. It's great for dry skin and adds a nice glow to my face.
Cathy F.
Kingsville, TX
This is a good primer for dry skin. It gives your face an illuminating finish.
Naz H.
If you love a dewy glowing finish to your skin and makeup you will love this
Madison G.
Lenoir, NC
It works very good, it's the best I've used so far I very much recommend it
Ang 💊.
Coplay, PA
This product gives your face a bright and luminous glow! I’ve used this for such a long time! Does not leave any sticky feeling!
Anna L.
Honestly the best primer I’ve ever used and I keep going back to it. It gives my skin a soft dewy glow without making it look glittery. I use it all over and then again as an eyeshadow primer. Sometimes if I want less coverage I mix it in with my foundation and honestly it’s magical.
Jamie H.
Kirkland
The only good thing about this primer is that it does make you look more glowey. However it has the WORST smell ever, the only way I can describe it is that it smells like pumpkin. That scent just lingers all day long. It also doesn’t do anything for your make up like making it last longer or look better. It just provides glow and not even a very good glow it looks very artificial.
Em S.
Gold Coast, Australia
Would this be good on oily skin? Or would it just make my face look shiny and more oily?
Lorena S.
Where can i find this primer?
Kelcey S.
Canyon, TX
Is this primer worth the money? For a drugstore product, this one is definitely pricey. Should I buy this or spend a little extra money and get something at Sephora?
Rosey S.
Honolulu, HI
Does this have any glimmer in it?
Geri M.
Cumming, GA
Is this a good primer? Does it make your makeup last?

back