BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Light infusing primer. Instant illumination. Enlightened complexion.

Universal shade suitable for all skin types and tones.

• Aqua/Water/ EAU

• Necesito un primer súper bueno sera este bueno?1 Answers
  • Sometimes I have thin fin lines under my eyes, will it ta...1 Answers
  • Does this last for a long time?1 Answers
L'Oréal Paris Magic Lumi Light Infusing Primer
  • "this product is great to give a radiant glow. it is inexpensive and is sold at walmart. i love mixing this primer with my foundation for a radiant highlight. i gave this product 4 stars because i would not suggest for oily skin. the product says it is good for all skin types but i found that it did not work well with my oily skin. i would highly recommend this product for anyone with normal to dry skin." in 164 reviews
  • "not a big fan of moisturizing the skin skin i tend to get a bit oily, but this primer has just the right amount for that dewy finish and prefect for that summer time glow. or even that winter glow, i gave this 4 stars and will be purchasing another one only because if you overdo it you can only oily. " in 26 reviews
Ashley L.
Phoenix, AZ
I add a lil of this to my other primer urban decays self adjusting primer to add a little glow to my face and for the price you can't go wrong
Jennifer  G.
I love this primer, it is extremely smooth and easy to use. It makes my foundation last all day long. It gives your skin a healthy looking glow
Petra J.
Corning
Keeps face makeup on longer in dry weather, but it simply makes my face completely oily and my makeup melts off if there's any humidity at all
Christina G.
El Paso
Nice primer and it works well with my BB cream... it leaves my skin glowing!! It’s way to apply!! I would definitely buy this product again!!!!
alexis s.
new york, ny
Love this primer makes my skin look glowly under my foundation. Also use this a a liquid highlight over top with my powder highlight. BLINDING!
Marissa F.
STRONGLY DISLIKED. White cast, make up did NOT go on nicely on top. One thing I do not like about drugstore purchases, cant return or test out.
Celeste R.
SALINAS, CA
I loved the shimmer on it although it is quite pricey for such a small amount I would highly give it a try if you have not tried it out yet (:
Allie S.
Lexington, KY
This product provides a nice glow for the skin and looks beautiful when paired with the limo cushion foundation. Will probably purchase again.
YLDA M.
l'Oreal Magic Lumi Primer, esta baes es perfecta con sus lineas de iluminación aperladas y nacaradas que dan una hidratación y presentación espectacular en el rostro, perfecto para colocarse lo a diario, en nuestro día a día, como mujer ejecutiva que tenemos que andar bien maquilladas, también por su duración y calidad de la marca L'Oreal,una marca reconocida mundialmente,.?....
Natalie S.
Taylor, MI
This product make me have this glow that I can't get with any other type of makeup. I look dewy and fresh. I love mixing it with my BB cream!
Em S.
Gold Coast, Australia
Would this be good on oily skin? Or would it just make my face look shiny and more oily?
Lorena S.
Where can i find this primer?
Kelcey S.
Canyon, TX
Is this primer worth the money? For a drugstore product, this one is definitely pricey. Should I buy this or spend a little extra money and get something at Sephora?
Geri M.
Cumming, GA
Is this a good primer? Does it make your makeup last?
Rosey S.
Honolulu, HI
Does this have any glimmer in it?