BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Light infusing primer. Instant illumination. Enlightened complexion.

Universal shade suitable for all skin types and tones.

• Aqua/Water/ EAU
  • Acrylatescopolymer
  • Methylparaben
  • Nylon-12

L'Oréal Paris Magic Lumi Light Infusing Primer
  • "this product is great to give a radiant glow. it is inexpensive and is sold at walmart. i love mixing this primer with my foundation for a radiant highlight. i gave this product 4 stars because i would not suggest for oily skin. the product says it is good for all skin types but i found that it did not work well with my oily skin. i would highly recommend this product for anyone with normal to dry skin." in 164 reviews
  • "not a big fan of moisturizing the skin skin i tend to get a bit oily, but this primer has just the right amount for that dewy finish and prefect for that summer time glow. or even that winter glow, i gave this 4 stars and will be purchasing another one only because if you overdo it you can only oily. " in 26 reviews
Starr C.
Kenosha, WI
The L'oreal magic lumi primer is absolutely wonderful. I know I sound crazy but I have to be honest about this primer. It perfect highlighting and contouring. IT also helps my foundation last longer.
Jennifer H.
This is probably the greatest drugstore primer I've ever found! I usually use higher end brands but after seeing this in an ad, I purchased one. The texture is wonderful, it doesn't feel slippery, it's like a light lotion with a luminizer mixed in. Some days, I wear this and a dusting of HD Finishing Powder and it's all I need, but it is great under foundation, over foundation on the cheekbones, etc. I also use the Magic Lumi Concealer/Highlighter, another terrific product comparable to YSL Touche Eclat. Definitely give this a try, for the price it can't be beat!
Geraldine D.
This primer is great for dry skin and if you're looking for something affordable , it leaves your skin looking radiant and gives your foundation a glow . Love this stuff
Ashley B.
Jacksonville, FL
This product is okay. It's more of an illuminator than a primer. Great for adding some highlight, but didn't do much as far as helping provide a base for my foundation.
Sasha R.
Blythe, CA
If you're looking for that glowy look after you're done with you're make up this is it! I have super dry skin and this primer makes me look very dewy, in a good way!
Linsey S.
Great product to mix in with your foundation if you're looking for some luminosity! Use all over as a primer or just on areas you want to highlight. Very versatile.
Heather R.
Boise, ID
I found that when I mix it in with my liquid foundation or cc cream it looks and feels better on my face. Alone it looks too shiny. It also has a heavy feeling when it is by itself.
Sarah S.
Stringer, MS
I use this primer on my cheeks and forehead only as it makes me oily everywhere else. I like the glow it gives me because I'm so dry, but if you're oily I don't recommend it!
Makinzie N.
Warren, OR
Nice texture, good finish, but gets messy and very shimmery if applied in a certain area to much. Overall it's a good base and keeps a highlight for a good amount of time.
bency b.
Pearland, TX
I find that this primer works best when mixed in with your foundation. I have dry skin, so if I want my face to look dewy I mix this in with my foundation and it makes my skin look so healthy.
Em S.
Gold Coast, Australia
Would this be good on oily skin? Or would it just make my face look shiny and more oily?
Lorena S.
Where can i find this primer?
Kelcey S.
Canyon, TX
Is this primer worth the money? For a drugstore product, this one is definitely pricey. Should I buy this or spend a little extra money and get something at Sephora?
Geri M.
Cumming, GA
Is this a good primer? Does it make your makeup last?
Rosey S.
Honolulu, HI
Does this have any glimmer in it?