BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Light infusing primer. Instant illumination. Enlightened complexion.

Universal shade suitable for all skin types and tones.

• Aqua/Water/ EAU
  • Acrylatescopolymer
  • Methylparaben
  • Nylon-12

L'Oréal Paris Magic Lumi Light Infusing Primer
  • "this product is great to give a radiant glow. it is inexpensive and is sold at walmart. i love mixing this primer with my foundation for a radiant highlight. i gave this product 4 stars because i would not suggest for oily skin. the product says it is good for all skin types but i found that it did not work well with my oily skin. i would highly recommend this product for anyone with normal to dry skin." in 164 reviews
  • "not a big fan of moisturizing the skin skin i tend to get a bit oily, but this primer has just the right amount for that dewy finish and prefect for that summer time glow. or even that winter glow, i gave this 4 stars and will be purchasing another one only because if you overdo it you can only oily. " in 26 reviews
Sarah E.
Gettysburg , PA
I was really disappointed with this primer. I have dry skin and this did not blend with my skin at all. It just sat on top and was very obvious that I had something on. Not for me. :(
Tammy N.
Estill, SC
1,294 reviews
This product is such a lush and flawless primer it could compete with the costly beauty brands.I was completely delighted with this primer.Love it.Try it.Nice product Studio Secrets
Julia J.
Cumming, GA
This primer is amazing! My favorite of allllll time. My dry skin loves this. I look radiant and glowy all day long. I don't think it hides pores super well but it makes my skin look overall much better.
Megan R.
Kansas City, MO
One of my favorite primers. It really helps illuminate your face when you're feeling dry. Combine this with matte foundation! It also works as a great highlighter or a base for your powder highlighter.
Stacey R.
Raleigh, NC
This primer isn't phenomenal for increasing staying power and improving makeup application, but it is luminous and gives a nice finish to some of my more difficult foundations
Starr C.
Kenosha, WI
The L'oreal magic lumi primer is absolutely wonderful. I know I sound crazy but I have to be honest about this primer. It perfect highlighting and contouring. IT also helps my foundation last longer.
Jennifer H.
This is probably the greatest drugstore primer I've ever found! I usually use higher end brands but after seeing this in an ad, I purchased one. The texture is wonderful, it doesn't feel slippery, it's like a light lotion with a luminizer mixed in. Some days, I wear this and a dusting of HD Finishing Powder and it's all I need, but it is great under foundation, over foundation on the cheekbones, etc. I also use the Magic Lumi Concealer/Highlighter, another terrific product comparable to YSL Touche Eclat. Definitely give this a try, for the price it can't be beat!
Geraldine D.
This primer is great for dry skin and if you're looking for something affordable , it leaves your skin looking radiant and gives your foundation a glow . Love this stuff
Ashley B.
Jacksonville, FL
This product is okay. It's more of an illuminator than a primer. Great for adding some highlight, but didn't do much as far as helping provide a base for my foundation.
Sasha R.
Blythe, CA
If you're looking for that glowy look after you're done with you're make up this is it! I have super dry skin and this primer makes me look very dewy, in a good way!
Em S.
Gold Coast, Australia
Would this be good on oily skin? Or would it just make my face look shiny and more oily?
Lorena S.
Where can i find this primer?
Kelcey S.
Canyon, TX
Is this primer worth the money? For a drugstore product, this one is definitely pricey. Should I buy this or spend a little extra money and get something at Sephora?
Geri M.
Cumming, GA
Is this a good primer? Does it make your makeup last?
Rosey S.
Honolulu, HI
Does this have any glimmer in it?