BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Light infusing primer. Instant illumination. Enlightened complexion.

Universal shade suitable for all skin types and tones.

• Aqua/Water/ EAU
  • Acrylatescopolymer
  • Methylparaben
  • Nylon-12

L'Oréal Paris Magic Lumi Light Infusing Primer
  • "this product is great to give a radiant glow. it is inexpensive and is sold at walmart. i love mixing this primer with my foundation for a radiant highlight. i gave this product 4 stars because i would not suggest for oily skin. the product says it is good for all skin types but i found that it did not work well with my oily skin. i would highly recommend this product for anyone with normal to dry skin." in 164 reviews
  • "not a big fan of moisturizing the skin skin i tend to get a bit oily, but this primer has just the right amount for that dewy finish and prefect for that summer time glow. or even that winter glow, i gave this 4 stars and will be purchasing another one only because if you overdo it you can only oily. " in 26 reviews
Kirsten W.
Kansas City, MO
I wouldn't say this is my favorite primer but it's one I reach for after my other favorite two. It does look shimmery when applied to face, and help reflect light!
Jeraldine R.
Santa Paula, CA
my favorite face primer to use during the summer or when you just want to glow. Goes on very smoothly and your foundation just seems to glide right over it and it does not get patchy.
Marianne S.
I love the versitility! I add this to my primer, foundation, and concealer. Luminous, but slightly natural-looking. Pretty sheer colour. Also, I like the packaging.
Chelsie R.
If you're looking for a dewy finish this primer would be great for you. My skin is combination, and I felt it made my skin appear a little too oily. I would still recommend if "glowy" is what you're looking for.
Tiffany B.
This is my all time favorite primer. I love dewy makeup in the summer. This primer helps me create that effect with out making me look oily I absolutely love it & would recommend it.
Luciana W.
I received a sample of this and the product was okay. It didn't blow me away but it left a nice almost shimmer on my skin. I think I'd like it better to wear alone than under foundation. There was no strong smell. It did not cause me to break out.
Kelly R.
This is lovely to add luminosity to the skin when mixed with, or under foundation. Not really going to prime the skin, though. Also, the bottle is so small that for the price per ounce you're paying a decent penny!
Dillyn W.
Vestavia, AL
I like it, but I have oily skin so I would not recommend if you are going to be outside all day or if it is very humid out. It gives me a nice glow before putting on any foundation
Kayla H.
Hazard, KY
I love this! It gives such a nice glow to the skin and prepares for foundation application wonderfully! I also like mixing this with foundations of I want them to have a more radiant finish! I would recommend this!
Faith D.
Alma
My all time favorite face primer. Especially when on a budget. It makes my skin feel soft and it gives it a beautiful glow and my foundation will stay on so much better. Will definitely keep buying this product.
Em S.
Gold Coast, Australia
Would this be good on oily skin? Or would it just make my face look shiny and more oily?
Lorena S.
Where can i find this primer?
Kelcey S.
Canyon, TX
Is this primer worth the money? For a drugstore product, this one is definitely pricey. Should I buy this or spend a little extra money and get something at Sephora?
Geri M.
Cumming, GA
Is this a good primer? Does it make your makeup last?
Rosey S.
Honolulu, HI
Does this have any glimmer in it?