BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Light infusing primer. Instant illumination. Enlightened complexion.

Universal shade suitable for all skin types and tones.

• Aqua/Water/ EAU

• Necesito un primer súper bueno sera este bueno?1 Answers
  • Sometimes I have thin fin lines under my eyes, will it ta...1 Answers
  • Does this last for a long time?1 Answers
L'Oréal Paris Magic Lumi Light Infusing Primer
  • "this product is great to give a radiant glow. it is inexpensive and is sold at walmart. i love mixing this primer with my foundation for a radiant highlight. i gave this product 4 stars because i would not suggest for oily skin. the product says it is good for all skin types but i found that it did not work well with my oily skin. i would highly recommend this product for anyone with normal to dry skin." in 164 reviews
  • "not a big fan of moisturizing the skin skin i tend to get a bit oily, but this primer has just the right amount for that dewy finish and prefect for that summer time glow. or even that winter glow, i gave this 4 stars and will be purchasing another one only because if you overdo it you can only oily. " in 26 reviews
Krystal E.
San Antonio, TX
This primer is the bomb.com! If you have dry skin this is it. It makes your skin so shiny and hydrated and it doesn't look oily at all. I would recommend for all the girls who have dry skin.
Mallisa L.
Destrehan, LA
I did not like this primer at all. i didn't find that it did anything for my makeup. there was also a period of time when i had this that i didn't wear makeup for about a week because i was just giving my face a break, and when i went to use it again it came out like water. it was absolutely disgusting after a week of not using it and it didn't do what i wanted it to do.
Catrina G.
This is a good luminous primer! Especially if you're going for a dewy look! Easy to apply and you can mix it in with your foundation to get a really glowy look! Not very long lasting but still looks nice, would buy again !
Ann R.
I recently bought this product to replace my expensive primer, and I must say that I have been pleasantly surprised with how well this works. Not only does it keep my makeup on (and in the same place), it illuminates my face without looking greasy or glittery. I would definitely recommend this to a friend.
corina c.
Honestly I have to use this every time I do my makeup it is just awesome and makes your skin so dewy and luminous but not looking oily it's just a beautiful product
Kirsten W.
Kansas City, MO
I wouldn't say this is my favorite primer but it's one I reach for after my other favorite two. It does look shimmery when applied to face, and help reflect light!
Jeraldine R.
Santa Paula, CA
my favorite face primer to use during the summer or when you just want to glow. Goes on very smoothly and your foundation just seems to glide right over it and it does not get patchy.
Kay  N.
Not a big fan of moisturizing the skin skin I tend to get a bit oily, but this primer has just the right amount for that dewy finish and prefect for that summer time glow. Or even that winter glow, I gave this 4 stars and will be purchasing another one only because if you overdo it you can only oily.
Marianne S.
I love the versitility! I add this to my primer, foundation, and concealer. Luminous, but slightly natural-looking. Pretty sheer colour. Also, I like the packaging.
Tiffany B.
This is my all time favorite primer. I love dewy makeup in the summer. This primer helps me create that effect with out making me look oily I absolutely love it & would recommend it.
Em S.
Gold Coast, Australia
Would this be good on oily skin? Or would it just make my face look shiny and more oily?
Lorena S.
Where can i find this primer?
Kelcey S.
Canyon, TX
Is this primer worth the money? For a drugstore product, this one is definitely pricey. Should I buy this or spend a little extra money and get something at Sephora?
Geri M.
Cumming, GA
Is this a good primer? Does it make your makeup last?
Rosey S.
Honolulu, HI
Does this have any glimmer in it?