BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Light infusing primer. Instant illumination. Enlightened complexion.

Universal shade suitable for all skin types and tones.

• Aqua/Water/ EAU

• Necesito un primer súper bueno sera este bueno?1 Answers
  • Sometimes I have thin fin lines under my eyes, will it ta...1 Answers
  • Does this last for a long time?1 Answers
L'Oréal Paris Magic Lumi Light Infusing Primer
  • "this product is great to give a radiant glow. it is inexpensive and is sold at walmart. i love mixing this primer with my foundation for a radiant highlight. i gave this product 4 stars because i would not suggest for oily skin. the product says it is good for all skin types but i found that it did not work well with my oily skin. i would highly recommend this product for anyone with normal to dry skin." in 164 reviews
  • "not a big fan of moisturizing the skin skin i tend to get a bit oily, but this primer has just the right amount for that dewy finish and prefect for that summer time glow. or even that winter glow, i gave this 4 stars and will be purchasing another one only because if you overdo it you can only oily. " in 26 reviews
Hannah S.
Tuscaloosa, AL
This primer gives me a pearly-glowing look under my foundation. I use this with a matte foundation to keep from looking too dry. I have dry skin, so this primer works well for me. Highly recommend!
Christopher C.
Gresham, OR
This has been my go to ride or die primer for about six months now. I love the healthy glow that it gives my skin. I really feel so fresh. This gives a dewy soft glow. You can also mix this with foundation for a more glowey effect.
Georgie H.
Hendersonvlle, TN
I found this product to be too oily to act as a primer on my skin type: combination/oily skin. I did like the brightening technology and still use it on the days I want to add a little luminosity to my skin. But, I don't use it under my foundation, but on top if it instead.
Mikayla
San Antonio, TX
I absolutely LOVE this primer!!! It is by far my holy grail primer from the drugstore!!! If love the nice natural glow and dew you'll love this!! Please check this primer out and you'll love this!
Lauren J.
Carencro , LA
Favorite drugstore primer of all time! I've used numerous primers and this is my go to. L'Oréal Paris Magic Lumi Light Infusing Primer discovered it from a YouTube tutorial, went out the next day purchased it and haven't used anything else since.
Anna C.
I am OBSESSED with this primer. It is so light and really holds your makeup on all day. It also has a really nice glow to it that shines through your makeup. It is my favorite primer, by far.
Krystal E.
San Antonio, TX
This primer is the bomb.com! If you have dry skin this is it. It makes your skin so shiny and hydrated and it doesn't look oily at all. I would recommend for all the girls who have dry skin.
Catrina G.
This is a good luminous primer! Especially if you're going for a dewy look! Easy to apply and you can mix it in with your foundation to get a really glowy look! Not very long lasting but still looks nice, would buy again !
Mallisa L.
Destrehan, LA
I did not like this primer at all. i didn't find that it did anything for my makeup. there was also a period of time when i had this that i didn't wear makeup for about a week because i was just giving my face a break, and when i went to use it again it came out like water. it was absolutely disgusting after a week of not using it and it didn't do what i wanted it to do.
corina c.
Honestly I have to use this every time I do my makeup it is just awesome and makes your skin so dewy and luminous but not looking oily it's just a beautiful product
Em S.
Gold Coast, Australia
Would this be good on oily skin? Or would it just make my face look shiny and more oily?
Lorena S.
Where can i find this primer?
Kelcey S.
Canyon, TX
Is this primer worth the money? For a drugstore product, this one is definitely pricey. Should I buy this or spend a little extra money and get something at Sephora?
Geri M.
Cumming, GA
Is this a good primer? Does it make your makeup last?
Rosey S.
Honolulu, HI
Does this have any glimmer in it?