BY L'ORÉAL PARIS #97 in Face Primer

Light infusing primer. Instant illumination. Enlightened complexion.

Universal shade suitable for all skin types and tones.

• Aqua/Water/ EAU

• Necesito un primer súper bueno sera este bueno?1 Answers
  • Sometimes I have thin fin lines under my eyes, will it ta...1 Answers
  • Does this last for a long time?1 Answers
L'Oréal Paris Magic Lumi Light Infusing Primer
  • "this product is great to give a radiant glow. it is inexpensive and is sold at walmart. i love mixing this primer with my foundation for a radiant highlight. i gave this product 4 stars because i would not suggest for oily skin. the product says it is good for all skin types but i found that it did not work well with my oily skin. i would highly recommend this product for anyone with normal to dry skin." in 164 reviews
  • "not a big fan of moisturizing the skin skin i tend to get a bit oily, but this primer has just the right amount for that dewy finish and prefect for that summer time glow. or even that winter glow, i gave this 4 stars and will be purchasing another one only because if you overdo it you can only oily. " in 26 reviews
Monique Y.
Safford, AZ
If you have combination skin you'll understand what I'm saying this works well for a few hours after awhile though my t zone started getting very oily I just really wasn't too happy I like how smooth it feels just not the best primer for me
Mary T.
If you are looking for a touch of shimmer this primer is perfect. The primer is lightweight, smooth and not tacky/sticky. You can use this alone for a dewy and healthy looking skin. However, this primer does not hide your pores and not suited for oily skin.
Ashley S.
Liverpool, NY
This is one of my favorite drugstore primers. I think it is definitely worth the price. The light infuses beautifully on the skin to add a dewy finish to my combination skin.
Isela C.
I have oily skin so I use the Loreal Infallible Pro-Matte foundation. I originally bought this primer to add some glow to my skin rather than an oily-shine. I think this product is great for illuminating, but as a primer I wouldn't recommend.
Melissa M.
Its good. i didn't notice this extend the longevity of my makeup but it gives the most beautiful glow. i even put extra around my eye area before concealer. I use this in conjunction with a pore filling primer and it works amazingly.
Christopher C.
Gresham, OR
This has been my go to ride or die primer for about six months now. I love the healthy glow that it gives my skin. I really feel so fresh. This gives a dewy soft glow. You can also mix this with foundation for a more glowey effect.
Lauren J.
Carencro , LA
Favorite drugstore primer of all time! I've used numerous primers and this is my go to. L'Oréal Paris Magic Lumi Light Infusing Primer discovered it from a YouTube tutorial, went out the next day purchased it and haven't used anything else since.
Hannah S.
Tuscaloosa, AL
This primer gives me a pearly-glowing look under my foundation. I use this with a matte foundation to keep from looking too dry. I have dry skin, so this primer works well for me. Highly recommend!
Mikayla
San Antonio, TX
I absolutely LOVE this primer!!! It is by far my holy grail primer from the drugstore!!! If love the nice natural glow and dew you'll love this!! Please check this primer out and you'll love this!
Georgie H.
Hendersonvlle, TN
I found this product to be too oily to act as a primer on my skin type: combination/oily skin. I did like the brightening technology and still use it on the days I want to add a little luminosity to my skin. But, I don't use it under my foundation, but on top if it instead.
Em S.
Gold Coast, Australia
Would this be good on oily skin? Or would it just make my face look shiny and more oily?
Lorena S.
Where can i find this primer?
Kelcey S.
Canyon, TX
Is this primer worth the money? For a drugstore product, this one is definitely pricey. Should I buy this or spend a little extra money and get something at Sephora?
Rosey S.
Honolulu, HI
Does this have any glimmer in it?
Geri M.
Cumming, GA
Is this a good primer? Does it make your makeup last?

back