BY L'ORÉAL PARIS #72 in Face Primer

Light infusing primer. Instant illumination. Enlightened complexion.

Universal shade suitable for all skin types and tones.

• Aqua/Water/ EAU

• Necesito un primer súper bueno sera este bueno?1 Answers
  • Sometimes I have thin fin lines under my eyes, will it ta...1 Answers
  • Is this product good ????5 Answers
L'Oréal Paris Magic Lumi Light Infusing Primer
  • "this product is great to give a radiant glow. it is inexpensive and is sold at walmart. i love mixing this primer with my foundation for a radiant highlight. i gave this product 4 stars because i would not suggest for oily skin. the product says it is good for all skin types but i found that it did not work well with my oily skin. i would highly recommend this product for anyone with normal to dry skin." in 164 reviews
  • "not a big fan of moisturizing the skin skin i tend to get a bit oily, but this primer has just the right amount for that dewy finish and prefect for that summer time glow. or even that winter glow, i gave this 4 stars and will be purchasing another one only because if you overdo it you can only oily. " in 26 reviews
Irene C.
Biggs, CA
Best thing ever I love this so much it makes applying my make up so much easier and it makes my skin feel so soft a velvety and keeps my skin safe from the sun and I definitely recommend trying this because it's worth it
Lydia M.
Memphis, TN
Bought this as a dupe for Chanel Le Blanc, and was quite satisfied for a fourth of the price. It's not as tacky and has a silvery finish, but looks gorgeous under my NARS matte primer and increases the longevity and gives a gorgeous natural sheen.
Sierra T.
I did not like this product as a primer. Sure, it made my face bright and shiny, but it did not blend well with my foundations, it would clump up with the foundation and it left me feeling oily on the few days I left it alone with no foundation (Since it was so brightening I had high hopes) find another drugstore primer friends.
Caeli D.
Love, love,love!!! This gives my skin a nice glow without making my skin look dewy. i wear this alone and with my foundation. This gives you a nice glow without shimmer or glitter.
Alyssa H.
This is on of my favorite primers ever. It gives you that glow from within. It also leaves my skin feeling hydrated and smooth. I love how my foundation goes on after using this.
Beatriz V.
San Diego, CA
I love it ! It's give me a glow look to my face and applies perfectly with my foundation ! It's kind of the pricy side but so worth buying ! This is a product I will repurchase !
Cassie D.
Warner Robins, Ga
This is a great luminous primer. This is a dupe for the Becca Backlight Priming Filter. This is very radiant and light weight. If you are oily, I would stay away from this. This is great for my dry skin!!
Elizabeth N.
Danbury, CT
This is not made for oily skin - I used this as a base before I put down my foundation (like one of my favorite you tubers suggested) and within an hour, my foundation was dripping off my skin. It is an absolutely beautiful product (for cool-toned skin ladies like myself...finally!) but it is far too oily. Dry gals, you will love this!
Monique Y.
Safford, AZ
If you have combination skin you'll understand what I'm saying this works well for a few hours after awhile though my t zone started getting very oily I just really wasn't too happy I like how smooth it feels just not the best primer for me
Coffee & Cosmetics ..
Amherst , MA
My daughters and I love this product. It's a great light infusing primer to wear under your makeup, mix with your foundation or use to highlight specific areas. We all bought another one at a great price while out shopping during Black Friday.
Em S.
Gold Coast, Australia
Would this be good on oily skin? Or would it just make my face look shiny and more oily?
Lorena S.
Where can i find this primer?
Kelcey S.
Canyon, TX
Is this primer worth the money? For a drugstore product, this one is definitely pricey. Should I buy this or spend a little extra money and get something at Sephora?
Rosey S.
Honolulu, HI
Does this have any glimmer in it?
Geri M.
Cumming, GA
Is this a good primer? Does it make your makeup last?

back