BY L'ORÉAL PARIS #72 in Face Primer

Light infusing primer. Instant illumination. Enlightened complexion.

Universal shade suitable for all skin types and tones.

• Aqua/Water/ EAU

• Necesito un primer súper bueno sera este bueno?1 Answers
  • Sometimes I have thin fin lines under my eyes, will it ta...1 Answers
  • Does this last for a long time?1 Answers
L'Oréal Paris Magic Lumi Light Infusing Primer
  • "this product is great to give a radiant glow. it is inexpensive and is sold at walmart. i love mixing this primer with my foundation for a radiant highlight. i gave this product 4 stars because i would not suggest for oily skin. the product says it is good for all skin types but i found that it did not work well with my oily skin. i would highly recommend this product for anyone with normal to dry skin." in 164 reviews
  • "not a big fan of moisturizing the skin skin i tend to get a bit oily, but this primer has just the right amount for that dewy finish and prefect for that summer time glow. or even that winter glow, i gave this 4 stars and will be purchasing another one only because if you overdo it you can only oily. " in 26 reviews
Caitlin K.
I personally really like this primer. It gives my face a very nice glowy, luminous finish. It doesn't do much for filling in pores but it hydrates. I recommend to all of my fellow dry skinned girls out there. 😘
Bethany B.
I like this primer! It gives the skin a nice glow from within and doesn't leave my face feeling more oily than it already is. It's a very diverse primer. It is a highlighting primer so it doesn't really cover or blur pores but it does give a nice highlight!
Destini H.
Casa Grande, AZ
This product is almost amazing but more pros then cons I love using it as a highlighter in those smaller areas if used right you get that perfect glow the big downfall of it is the sticky feeling it drys so quickly that it's not easily blended for me. But over all one of my go to products for sure.

fernanda m.
Hidalgo, TX
I love to wear this primer when my skin is feeling a little dull, it doesn't make my foundation last longer but my make up looks so beautiful. I have dry skin and it also helps with it.
Trinne F.
Garland, TX
Good primer but not the best in my own opinion. It got a matte and natural finish and glides on my skin I think those are the pros. It also lasts long. The con is it gets a watery consistency over time or if you're halfway using the bottle. I would recommend.
Nicole M.
Gloucester, VA
I'm actually enjoying this a fair amount, it gives my face a really nice glow to it which I do really like, I think this has been helping my foundation stay on too and giving me an extra nice finish. This sucker was hard to find but completely worth the hunt.
Blanca R.
N Las Vegas, NV
Favorite high light primer does the job and does last long a little goes a long way it's really runny you have to shave well before pumping for me it didn't help hide pores but it does give you that highlight/glow
yariliz r.
Kissimmee, FL
It is so beautiful on the skin and it gives you the perfect glow. It's the type of product that won't make you look greasy but it'll look like you have healthy skin. i have oily skin and i like to use it all the time i think it's good for any skin type.
Caitlin B.
Rosanky, TX
I love to throw this on when I don't have time to really do my make up. I hate it as a primer. I feel like my foundation becomes patchy when I use this. But I love it on quick mornings. I put this and mascara and that's it. It gives your skin life!!
Amber B.
I felt like this didn't really do much for me. I tried it under my foundation and saw nothing. I mixed it in my foundation and it worked a little better, but felt like for the hype it's gotten, I was disappointed.
Em S.
Gold Coast, Australia
Would this be good on oily skin? Or would it just make my face look shiny and more oily?
Lorena S.
Where can i find this primer?
Kelcey S.
Canyon, TX
Is this primer worth the money? For a drugstore product, this one is definitely pricey. Should I buy this or spend a little extra money and get something at Sephora?
Rosey S.
Honolulu, HI
Does this have any glimmer in it?
Geri M.
Cumming, GA
Is this a good primer? Does it make your makeup last?

back