BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Light infusing primer. Instant illumination. Enlightened complexion.

Universal shade suitable for all skin types and tones.

• Aqua/Water/ EAU

• Necesito un primer súper bueno sera este bueno?1 Answers
  • Sometimes I have thin fin lines under my eyes, will it ta...1 Answers
  • Does this last for a long time?1 Answers
L'Oréal Paris Magic Lumi Light Infusing Primer
  • "this product is great to give a radiant glow. it is inexpensive and is sold at walmart. i love mixing this primer with my foundation for a radiant highlight. i gave this product 4 stars because i would not suggest for oily skin. the product says it is good for all skin types but i found that it did not work well with my oily skin. i would highly recommend this product for anyone with normal to dry skin." in 164 reviews
  • "not a big fan of moisturizing the skin skin i tend to get a bit oily, but this primer has just the right amount for that dewy finish and prefect for that summer time glow. or even that winter glow, i gave this 4 stars and will be purchasing another one only because if you overdo it you can only oily. " in 26 reviews
Lexie S.
Brentwood, TN
This primer was just okay. I didn’t notice it made my makeup last any longer than normal. It is brightening for your skin though. But I don’t think it was worth and I probably won’t buy again.
Amber S.
Paragon, IN
I seriously tried every primer out there! I have tried multiple drugstore products. I have tried several high end products like Dr. Brandt and nothing compares to how amazing this primer makes my face look and feel. I love the longevity of it and how it helps with the redness in my cheeks. A very big plus is it's super inexpensive and just down right amazing!
Jeseniyah S.
Haverhill
This makes my face very shiny and smooth to the touch the finish of it is shimmer it is easy to apply and blend out and the product helped me hide my pores the price is good and I would buy it again it is very good
Marissa M.
Philadelphia, PA
I enjoy this product. I use it as a primer before I put any other makeup on. It applies good and doesn't feel sticky or gooey. It's just right. It leaves your skin looking flawless!!
Molly O.
Charlotte, NC
This product is luxury brand level with a drugstore price. This is my holy grail primer. I have an oily T zone so a "lumi" primer scared me at first. It does not add any oil to my face. Any foundation looks beautiful over it. You skin has a natural luminous, lit from within finish. I have gone through countless tubes of this product.
Marcie A.
Duluth, GA
I’m a primer SNOB... along with being a high end brand snob. But this is one of the few drugstore products I keep in my “must have bag.” It’s beautiful! Luminous without looking sweaty. I definitely prefer matte so this is something I break out on special occasions. Love it. (Be careful not to set your face with matte powders though!)
Bianca C.
Warner Robins, GA
I was a little hesitant about this when I fort put it on as it has a colored tint to it, I wasn't sure if my foundation would cover it all the way but it did and left me with glowing skin. On top of adding a shine to my look my makeup lasted very nicely. Super affordable and easy to find. I highly recommend this product and will repurchase
January F.
Taylor, MI
I love, love, love this primer. I keep trying high end brands but always come back to this. It gives such beautiful light reflecting glow and makes my skin super luminous.
Bethany W.
This primer is no joke, will make you the glowiest pearl you’ve ever seen in your life. If you’re looking for subtle then this isn’t for you. I gave it only 4 stars because it does make pores stand out and I don’t like that but every illuminating primer does that so I’m not surprised, I just use a pore primer underneath.
Shelby C.
Arlington, TX
This is my go to primer! I love the luminous look it gives when put on. The price is amazing, the only flaw is there's not a ton of product so I go through a lot of bottles.
Em S.
Gold Coast, Australia
Would this be good on oily skin? Or would it just make my face look shiny and more oily?
Lorena S.
Where can i find this primer?
Kelcey S.
Canyon, TX
Is this primer worth the money? For a drugstore product, this one is definitely pricey. Should I buy this or spend a little extra money and get something at Sephora?
Geri M.
Cumming, GA
Is this a good primer? Does it make your makeup last?
Rosey S.
Honolulu, HI
Does this have any glimmer in it?