BY L'ORÉAL PARIS #72 in Face Primer

Light infusing primer. Instant illumination. Enlightened complexion.

Universal shade suitable for all skin types and tones.

• Aqua/Water/ EAU

• Necesito un primer súper bueno sera este bueno?1 Answers
  • Sometimes I have thin fin lines under my eyes, will it ta...1 Answers
  • Does this last for a long time?1 Answers
L'Oréal Paris Magic Lumi Light Infusing Primer
  • "this product is great to give a radiant glow. it is inexpensive and is sold at walmart. i love mixing this primer with my foundation for a radiant highlight. i gave this product 4 stars because i would not suggest for oily skin. the product says it is good for all skin types but i found that it did not work well with my oily skin. i would highly recommend this product for anyone with normal to dry skin." in 164 reviews
  • "not a big fan of moisturizing the skin skin i tend to get a bit oily, but this primer has just the right amount for that dewy finish and prefect for that summer time glow. or even that winter glow, i gave this 4 stars and will be purchasing another one only because if you overdo it you can only oily. " in 26 reviews
Casey K.
San Diego, CA
I love this! It's a great drugstore primer! It gives your skin that natural glow!! I use it even under high end foundation! It looks great! No it doesn't minimize pores but it doesn't claim too, over all a great buy!
Rose C.
El Paso, TX
This is a very pretty product it gives you such a natural glow not to much just a glow from within look so pretty you can even wear it on its own and leaves your skin looking very pretty and healthy really recomend !
Ying L.
This is an AWESOME primer it keeps you looking dewy and glowing but not too much that it wouldn't be wearable! I love wearing this under my foundations because it just gives it an overall dewy healthy look to the skin! It keeps my makeup on all day and it doesn't get oily love this primer so much!
Kayla G.
Bristol, VA
Wonderful primer thats very affordable and gives your skin a beautiful "glow within" look. You can use it as a primer before you apply foundation, as a highlighter, or even without makup just to give your skin a healthy glow on an all naturale day. :)
Amanda A.
Colorado Springs
Overall this is a good product. Feels smooth and helps my foundation go on better but I have oily skin and I think overtime instead of radiant I look oily with this primer. It does help hide my pores and is easy to apply. If you have dry skin and are looking for glow this is a good product for you.
Jamiee L.
Wahiawa , HI
Love mixing this with foundations or even using it as a base layer for my highlight! Keeps me super glowy al day without looking shimmery or oily. It blends amazingly and is perfect alone on any natural day for a fresh bronze glowy look! Love this!!!
Lucy C.
Chicago, Il
As a primer this product is not good. It doesn't smooth out your skin or fill in pores compared to other primers. It works great as a highlighter when applied to the high points of your face after foundation. However I think the best way to use it is to mix into foundation, it gives a dewy finish.
Krystal S.
Warrior , AL
I have oily skin and still love to use this product under my more matte foundations to give some glow. Although I don't notice it helping the longevity of my foundation it gives a beautiful finish and you can't beat the price and amount of product.
Loretta B.
I love this primer it gives me a soft glow and a smooth canvas for my foundation. It is a light primer so it does cover your pores without a heavy effect. This product does not have sunscreen however you may put sunscreen on before primer. This is my go to primer so I would totally recommend it.
Cori S.
Macon, GA
I use this primer as a base for my powder illuminator! Works amazingly for me this way ! Great product ! If you want more of a natural glow but, nothing to much I would use this product by itself.
Em S.
Gold Coast, Australia
Would this be good on oily skin? Or would it just make my face look shiny and more oily?
Lorena S.
Where can i find this primer?
Kelcey S.
Canyon, TX
Is this primer worth the money? For a drugstore product, this one is definitely pricey. Should I buy this or spend a little extra money and get something at Sephora?
Rosey S.
Honolulu, HI
Does this have any glimmer in it?
Geri M.
Cumming, GA
Is this a good primer? Does it make your makeup last?

back