BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Light infusing primer. Instant illumination. Enlightened complexion.

Universal shade suitable for all skin types and tones.

• Aqua/Water/ EAU
  • Acrylatescopolymer
  • Methylparaben
  • Nylon-12

L'Oréal Paris Magic Lumi Light Infusing Primer
  • "this product is great to give a radiant glow. it is inexpensive and is sold at walmart. i love mixing this primer with my foundation for a radiant highlight. i gave this product 4 stars because i would not suggest for oily skin. the product says it is good for all skin types but i found that it did not work well with my oily skin. i would highly recommend this product for anyone with normal to dry skin." in 164 reviews
  • "not a big fan of moisturizing the skin skin i tend to get a bit oily, but this primer has just the right amount for that dewy finish and prefect for that summer time glow. or even that winter glow, i gave this 4 stars and will be purchasing another one only because if you overdo it you can only oily. " in 26 reviews
Tessa M.
Awesome product. I bought this on a whim when I ran out of my MAC strobe light liquid lotion. This product definitely compares to MAC's product. You just don't get as much but it's a lot cheaper so I can't complain. It is a little more runny than macs strobe light liquid but works great mixed with my everyday professional primer! Would definitely buy this again.
Gemma P.
Brandon, FL
Stay away if you have oily or combination skin! Made my foundation look greasy and caused it to separate and settle into fine lines. Also caused me to break out a lot. I wanted to love this but unfortunately it did not work for me.
Cj N Sarah R.
Sanford, NC
I bought this item from CVS. Super expensive for such a small bottle but cute packaging none the less. It's actually worth the money it kept my makeup on through an entire day of crying. Even when I was wiping my face with Kleenex I had to do a double take because there was no makeup on the kleenex!
Nicole S.
Burbank, CA
Amazing primer. I use this everyday in the summer and in the winter. I have combo skin but still get an amazing glow on my skin. It's long lasting and makes my foundation look great. I would recommend this and I've continued to repurchase this product.
Laura H.
Rochester, MN
I was super disappointed in this primer! When you put it on, it feels like it just disappears and then there is nothing there. I also do not care for the smell. It does nothing in the way of helping your makeup last longer and does not look at all like you put anything one your face! Poor product!
Nicole G.
So hydrating and illuminating! Doesn't make your skin greasy or sparkly. It's the perfect amount of shimmer and it makes your foundation so dewy and leaves you with the best glow you have ever had. I will probably always have this in my makeup collection.
Courtney N.
Thomaston, GA
This primer is t the best for my oily skin. I wanted a primer that would not enhance my oil but would still make my skin look somewhat dewy and healthy. This didn't work that great for me but I find under a very matte foundation it will still look nice.
Angelica P.
This lumi primer is life I use is under my lumi foundation together it makes me skin very glowy and dewy the primer goes on like water and is not sticky and doesn't even feel like it is there I use it everyday and love it more and more !!! It still hasn't run out and I have for over five months now !!
Marisa P.
rowland heights
I love this primer it is so nice first off the packaging I like it's very cute but simple which I love . So that's what got my attention on top of that it is nice texture to it it has like a nice shine that looks kind of like a highlight to it and it works on all that so it made my face look very glowy and healthy . I recommended this to my mom and she loved it as well.
Jeaneen W.
Bensalem, PA
I love, love, love this primer! It's brightening if you use it as a primer. I mix it with my foundation and works great. It's thin, but that's what I love. I don't like MAC's strobe cream because it's thick and heavy. This does the same thing it's just lightweight. Love it and went through many of bottles.
Em S.
Gold Coast, Australia
Would this be good on oily skin? Or would it just make my face look shiny and more oily?
Lorena S.
Where can i find this primer?
Kelcey S.
Canyon, TX
Is this primer worth the money? For a drugstore product, this one is definitely pricey. Should I buy this or spend a little extra money and get something at Sephora?
Geri M.
Cumming, GA
Is this a good primer? Does it make your makeup last?
Rosey S.
Honolulu, HI
Does this have any glimmer in it?