BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Light infusing primer. Instant illumination. Enlightened complexion.

Universal shade suitable for all skin types and tones.

• Aqua/Water/ EAU

• Necesito un primer súper bueno sera este bueno?1 Answers
  • Sometimes I have thin fin lines under my eyes, will it ta...1 Answers
  • Does this last for a long time?1 Answers
L'Oréal Paris Magic Lumi Light Infusing Primer
  • "this product is great to give a radiant glow. it is inexpensive and is sold at walmart. i love mixing this primer with my foundation for a radiant highlight. i gave this product 4 stars because i would not suggest for oily skin. the product says it is good for all skin types but i found that it did not work well with my oily skin. i would highly recommend this product for anyone with normal to dry skin." in 164 reviews
  • "not a big fan of moisturizing the skin skin i tend to get a bit oily, but this primer has just the right amount for that dewy finish and prefect for that summer time glow. or even that winter glow, i gave this 4 stars and will be purchasing another one only because if you overdo it you can only oily. " in 26 reviews
Joanne D.
Addison , IL
I cannot rave enough about this product!! It not only makes your skin glows but it also is a great primer and illuminator. It leaves a little shimmer looks like a highlighter but it’s amazing !! I’m 42 so I am a skin product fanatic. !!! L'Oréal Paris Magic Lumi Light Infusing Primer
Vayda G.
Mooresville, NC
The only reason I give this 4 and not 5 stars is because it doesn't do a very good job hiding the pores on my cheeks. I still have to go in with my pore-fessional in the areas where I have large pores when I use this. Whenever I use this, I use it as a highlight on my cheeks. It has just the right amount of brightness and shimmer to give a natural looking glow.
ari m.
love this! perfect for a natural glow but doesn’t overpower the makeup you put on top. no chunky sparkles, just a pearl glow. comparable to the becca backlight primer
Erica M.
Vancouver, WA
This is easily a new favorite. It glides on so nicely on my dry, dull skin. It brings life back into my face. It's so lightweight and sinks right into my skin. This is just what my skin needs for a smooth, healthy look. Pair it with the Lumi foundation and you've got the most youthful, glowing skin ever.
Melinda W.
This is a really great primer! It gives you a really nice healthy glow to the skin. You can use this as a primer all over or you can mix it in with a more matte foundation to make it look dewy. This also lasts a long time I've had this for a really long time a little goes a long way. I highly recommend this!
Kayla D.
Sneedville, TN
This is almost a dupe to the Becca backlight face primer. I only use this primer on my eyelids to give them an extra hint of illumination, but I'm sure you could mix with foundation to give an all over full face glow. When I forget to use my eyeshadow primer, I can tell a difference with creases and longevity of the color. Fully recommend giving this primer a try.
Heather A.
Midlothian, TX
I love this product. U can use it in different ways. U can put it on first before ur foundation or mix it in withur foundation and u'll have. a beautiful healthy glow all day. Or u can apply this on the high points of ur face as a highlight. Any way I've used this, I've loved it. And its super affordable! I've heard its a dupe for MAC's light boost highlighting pen.
Casey K.
San Diego, CA
I love this I don't really use it as a primer I use it more for the lighting and to give myself a glow from within, I usually put it under my primer or I just wear it when I want a summery no makeup look! It's perfect! You can even mix it with your foundation
Tessa M.
Awesome product. I bought this on a whim when I ran out of my MAC strobe light liquid lotion. This product definitely compares to MAC's product. You just don't get as much but it's a lot cheaper so I can't complain. It is a little more runny than macs strobe light liquid but works great mixed with my everyday professional primer! Would definitely buy this again.
Shana C.
Are you looking for a product that will make your make up stay put long term? Loreal nailed it with this product! Not only does it do its job but with an added perk. It leaves a shimmery glow that makes your skin look healthy and dewy. Two birds, one stone!
Em S.
Gold Coast, Australia
Would this be good on oily skin? Or would it just make my face look shiny and more oily?
Lorena S.
Where can i find this primer?
Kelcey S.
Canyon, TX
Is this primer worth the money? For a drugstore product, this one is definitely pricey. Should I buy this or spend a little extra money and get something at Sephora?
Geri M.
Cumming, GA
Is this a good primer? Does it make your makeup last?
Rosey S.
Honolulu, HI
Does this have any glimmer in it?