BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Light infusing primer. Instant illumination. Enlightened complexion.

Universal shade suitable for all skin types and tones.

• Aqua/Water/ EAU

• Necesito un primer súper bueno sera este bueno?1 Answers
  • Sometimes I have thin fin lines under my eyes, will it ta...1 Answers
  • Does this last for a long time?1 Answers
L'Oréal Paris Magic Lumi Light Infusing Primer
  • "this product is great to give a radiant glow. it is inexpensive and is sold at walmart. i love mixing this primer with my foundation for a radiant highlight. i gave this product 4 stars because i would not suggest for oily skin. the product says it is good for all skin types but i found that it did not work well with my oily skin. i would highly recommend this product for anyone with normal to dry skin." in 164 reviews
  • "not a big fan of moisturizing the skin skin i tend to get a bit oily, but this primer has just the right amount for that dewy finish and prefect for that summer time glow. or even that winter glow, i gave this 4 stars and will be purchasing another one only because if you overdo it you can only oily. " in 26 reviews
Jalen U.
If I could give this product more than 5 stars I would. This primer not only keeps my makeup looking fresh all day but gives me such a natural glow that Ive never experienced. I have really dry skin and I don't go a day without this! Ive repurchased this 3 times now!
Amanda B.
Pittsburgh, PA
I can give this primer one big "meh!"....I brought it with me on vacation out of the country and it just seems like one big highlighter gel. The coverage felt oily and I didn't think it did its job as well as the Smashbox primers I have. Better luck next time, I guess!
Meghan H.
Warren, MI
I bought this to mix in with my foundation to give it more of a luminous finish. I wasn't very impressed. I've tried it as a primer too and don't really notice a difference with the longevity of my makeup. For the price, I would skip it. There's so many other products out there that do the same thing much better.
Janet V.
Lakeland, FL
I just love EVERYTHING about this product. It feels amazing on my face and it gives me a beautiful natural glow all day. #BloomBadge @Influenster It's truly making me want to try the rest of the line.
Olga Janeth O.
I love this primer, especially cuz my skin is dry and this gives me a glowing effect, I only apply it on the areas that I will highlight, it is very easy to apply thanks to the pump that it has, I would definable buy it again.
Carmen H.
Makes my skin look radiant and glowy! My skin tends to be on the dryer side and I have always had issues with my concealer and foundation looking very matte/flat even if it's marketed as creamy. This not only gave me a brilliant glow after application but it also helped my foundation to stay a lot longer and gave the appearance of a natural radiance from within.
Casey K.
San Diego, CA
I love this I don't really use it as a primer I use it more for the lighting and to give myself a glow from within, I usually put it under my primer or I just wear it when I want a summery no makeup look! It's perfect! You can even mix it with your foundation
Heather A.
Midlothian, TX
I love this product. U can use it in different ways. U can put it on first before ur foundation or mix it in withur foundation and u'll have. a beautiful healthy glow all day. Or u can apply this on the high points of ur face as a highlight. Any way I've used this, I've loved it. And its super affordable! I've heard its a dupe for MAC's light boost highlighting pen.
Tessa M.
Awesome product. I bought this on a whim when I ran out of my MAC strobe light liquid lotion. This product definitely compares to MAC's product. You just don't get as much but it's a lot cheaper so I can't complain. It is a little more runny than macs strobe light liquid but works great mixed with my everyday professional primer! Would definitely buy this again.
Joanne D.
Addison , IL
I cannot rave enough about this product!! It not only makes your skin glows but it also is a great primer and illuminator. It leaves a little shimmer looks like a highlighter but it’s amazing !! I’m 42 so I am a skin product fanatic. !!! L'Oréal Paris Magic Lumi Light Infusing Primer
Em S.
Gold Coast, Australia
Would this be good on oily skin? Or would it just make my face look shiny and more oily?
Lorena S.
Where can i find this primer?
Kelcey S.
Canyon, TX
Is this primer worth the money? For a drugstore product, this one is definitely pricey. Should I buy this or spend a little extra money and get something at Sephora?
Geri M.
Cumming, GA
Is this a good primer? Does it make your makeup last?
Rosey S.
Honolulu, HI
Does this have any glimmer in it?