BY L'ORÉAL PARIS #72 in Face Primer

Light infusing primer. Instant illumination. Enlightened complexion.

Universal shade suitable for all skin types and tones.

• Aqua/Water/ EAU

• Necesito un primer súper bueno sera este bueno?1 Answers
  • Sometimes I have thin fin lines under my eyes, will it ta...1 Answers
  • Does this last for a long time?1 Answers
L'Oréal Paris Magic Lumi Light Infusing Primer
  • "this product is great to give a radiant glow. it is inexpensive and is sold at walmart. i love mixing this primer with my foundation for a radiant highlight. i gave this product 4 stars because i would not suggest for oily skin. the product says it is good for all skin types but i found that it did not work well with my oily skin. i would highly recommend this product for anyone with normal to dry skin." in 164 reviews
  • "not a big fan of moisturizing the skin skin i tend to get a bit oily, but this primer has just the right amount for that dewy finish and prefect for that summer time glow. or even that winter glow, i gave this 4 stars and will be purchasing another one only because if you overdo it you can only oily. " in 26 reviews
Madison L.
This is by far one of my favorite primers. it gives me such a glow and a very nice luminous look. the product goes a long way so you don't need to use that much unless you have dry skin. I highly recommend this for beginners and people with dry to normal skin.
Natalie F.
Covina, CA
This is the greatest drug store primer! My face feels moisturized after using and it helps smooth out the skin! It seams to work really well for my dry skin, I have now gone through 3 tubes! I would highly recommend this to anyone who wants a quality primer at an affordable price.
Alyssa B.
huntington, WV
This is my all time favorite primer! I've spent tons of money on expensive primers at sephora that I ended up not using because they made me too oily (and I have pretty dry skin). This primer doesn't make me oily, it's affordable, and it gives me beautiful glowing skin!
Kaitlin V.
Liverpool, NY
This is such a great product. It works as a primer giving your skin an amazing glow. Or if you have more oily skin to begin with you can mix it with other primer or just use it under the areas of your face that are highlighted.
Emily G.
Swanton
I wear this on no makeup days for a little glow, or as a primer for full glam. My daughter gets dry cheeks in the winter and I also use this to protect her little cheeks from the harsh Vermont winters. That started when she wanted to be like mom and it actually worked well on her semi sensitive skin and noticed when I put it on her cheeks won't stay red as long after coming inside.
Amanda B.
Pittsburgh, PA
I can give this primer one big "meh!"....I brought it with me on vacation out of the country and it just seems like one big highlighter gel. The coverage felt oily and I didn't think it did its job as well as the Smashbox primers I have. Better luck next time, I guess!
Esperanza R.
San Antonio, TX
Honestly this primer changed my whole makeup it is so great if you have dry flaky skin or if your foundation never comes out looking nice and smooth would highly recommend this even if your oily use with a matte foundation and it will give you great smooth foundation
Rebekah K.
Lansdale, Pa
Pretty good glow primer. Dupe for the becca backlight primer but that is definitely a little better. This is more liquidy so a little goes a long way. I can't say that it hides imperfections so really it just gives a sheen to the skin. It comes out whitish so it does lighten your skin so I don't use it alone. It doesn't break me out which is a plus for sensitive skin.
Roxanne R.
I like this and the finish it gives. I thought that this was a dupe for Mac strobe cream, but I find that this actually dries my skin out, while the strobe cream hydrates my skin to another level.My skin has been on the dry side, and I tried to use this and I found it to still leave my skin dry and flakey. Other than that, it leaves a sheen. It has a beautiful finish and creates a nice base. It's affordable as well!
Karly W.
Clinton, AR
I like using this product but have to be really careful & only apply a super tiny amount to my cheekbones to get the glow that I am seeking without looking oily. I do have combo skin and tend to get oily in my Tzone. So any oily areas of your face you definitely need to stay away from using this product! It seems pricey for a drugstore product, but a little goes a LONG way!
Em S.
Gold Coast, Australia
Would this be good on oily skin? Or would it just make my face look shiny and more oily?
Lorena S.
Where can i find this primer?
Kelcey S.
Canyon, TX
Is this primer worth the money? For a drugstore product, this one is definitely pricey. Should I buy this or spend a little extra money and get something at Sephora?
Rosey S.
Honolulu, HI
Does this have any glimmer in it?
Geri M.
Cumming, GA
Is this a good primer? Does it make your makeup last?

back