BY L'ORÉAL PARIS #74 in Face Primer

Light infusing primer. Instant illumination. Enlightened complexion.

Universal shade suitable for all skin types and tones.

• Aqua/Water/ EAU

• Necesito un primer súper bueno sera este bueno?1 Answers
  • Sometimes I have thin fin lines under my eyes, will it ta...1 Answers
  • Is this product good ????5 Answers
L'Oréal Paris Magic Lumi Light Infusing Primer
  • "this product is great to give a radiant glow. it is inexpensive and is sold at walmart. i love mixing this primer with my foundation for a radiant highlight. i gave this product 4 stars because i would not suggest for oily skin. the product says it is good for all skin types but i found that it did not work well with my oily skin. i would highly recommend this product for anyone with normal to dry skin." in 164 reviews
  • "not a big fan of moisturizing the skin skin i tend to get a bit oily, but this primer has just the right amount for that dewy finish and prefect for that summer time glow. or even that winter glow, i gave this 4 stars and will be purchasing another one only because if you overdo it you can only oily. " in 26 reviews
Mi Nhong X.
I have normal to dry skin so this product is awesome for me if I want a sheer glow. I love how its not too glittery or too shiny. I either apply this as a highlight or mix it with my foundation. it gives me that perfect glow.
Carolanne T.
Fort Smith, AR
I picked this up at Ulta when they had a BOGO on L'Oreal products and I do not regret it at all. I would say I have more dry skin, especially on my forehead and this just luminizes (not a word apparently LOL)  your entire face. If you just want a glowy face, you can totally wear this alone. I love putting it under my L'Oreal Proglo Foundation and of course adding highlighter on top of that on my cheek bones. YAS GAWD.
Gabrielle G.
Sunrise, FL
I use this primer in two ways. The first way I do is by adding a pump of this into my foundation of choice for the day to create softer looks, and the second is by just adding this to the areas I want to highlight before I pack on my foundation on top of it. I can't get enough of this stuff!
Hannah M.
this is such an amazing dupe for the strobe cream. it's pretty much the same, just cheaper. it gives a beautiful radiant finish to the skin. i definitely recommend this product
Megan M.
South Bend, IN
I first tried this primer when I was visiting a friend and she told me that it was the reason her face was always glowy. when I tried it on myself, I instantly fell in love. I put a little all around my face and then a little extra where I highlight and it really makes a difference.
Bridgett S.
Converse, TX
I like the "illuminating" effect of this primer, although my instant reaction to anything-but-matte skin is "I look oily", because it's hard to tell a difference between shine from "healthy glow" and shine from "oily". The glow-y effect worked even through mineral foundation, but I don't know how well it would work with a liquid or anything with more coverage. This product would be perfect if you already had a tan and just wanted to add a healthy glow to bare skin. It could also work well as a "highlighter". So, if you're looking for a luminizing primer and don't care about parabens or oil, this could be a good option.
Angelica M.
Bridgeview, IL
Left my skin too oily. Very shiny once applied to skin. When I added my foundation it did not look any better left my sling looking more greasy. Not for people with oily skin.
Savannah H.
This primer is perfect for when you want a natural shimmer on your face! I have combination skin and it doesn't make my face look oily at all. I like to apply it as a primer all over my face and it has a smooth texture. It doesn't feel light, slightly heavy at first but once blended in to the skin it's not too bad. I also like to use it has a highlighter if I'm not going for a full-face makeup look. :)
Hannah V.
Berwyn, PA
I never used to use primer because I was afraid it would clog my pores and cause me to break out. This primer doesn't do that. It keeps my skin hydrated all day, extends the wear of my foundation, AND adds a glow to my skin that shines through my other makeup. This also makes a beautiful liquid highlight.
Carolina A.
This is a really great primer! I have dry skin and even dewy foundations can look a little blehh on my skin. I use this before my makeup, it goes on smoothly and gives your skin a healthy glow. It has no sparkle/glitter in it, its almost metallic but in the most natural way possible. I can't say anything about it extending staying power but it hasn't broken me out and I am overall very pleased
Em S.
Gold Coast, Australia
Would this be good on oily skin? Or would it just make my face look shiny and more oily?
Lorena S.
Where can i find this primer?
Kelcey S.
Canyon, TX
Is this primer worth the money? For a drugstore product, this one is definitely pricey. Should I buy this or spend a little extra money and get something at Sephora?
Rosey S.
Honolulu, HI
Does this have any glimmer in it?
Geri M.
Cumming, GA
Is this a good primer? Does it make your makeup last?

back