BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Light infusing primer. Instant illumination. Enlightened complexion.

Universal shade suitable for all skin types and tones.

• Aqua/Water/ EAU

• Necesito un primer súper bueno sera este bueno?1 Answers
  • Sometimes I have thin fin lines under my eyes, will it ta...1 Answers
  • Does this last for a long time?1 Answers
L'Oréal Paris Magic Lumi Light Infusing Primer
  • "this product is great to give a radiant glow. it is inexpensive and is sold at walmart. i love mixing this primer with my foundation for a radiant highlight. i gave this product 4 stars because i would not suggest for oily skin. the product says it is good for all skin types but i found that it did not work well with my oily skin. i would highly recommend this product for anyone with normal to dry skin." in 164 reviews
  • "not a big fan of moisturizing the skin skin i tend to get a bit oily, but this primer has just the right amount for that dewy finish and prefect for that summer time glow. or even that winter glow, i gave this 4 stars and will be purchasing another one only because if you overdo it you can only oily. " in 26 reviews
Kasey K.
I don't use this as a primer, but a highlight. I apply to cheekbones, chin, nose, and forehead, and stipple it into my skin with my e.l.f. foundation brush. I love it. I don't typically use as primers, and I love that this one can go under or on top of makeup to add a luminous glow. I highly recommend it as a higlight!
Kerry C.
Berea, OH
This is amazing! Not only is it super affordable, but it is a perfect dupe for the Becca back light primer! I use this over my Too Faced Primed and Poreless primer for a glow, or I sometimes will mix it in with my foundation (UD Naked Skin One & Done). It also works great as just a subtle highlight over your foundation.
Angel U.
Robinson, TX
This stuff is amazing it goes on smooth and makes me feel like I have a illuminating affect even after I put foundation over it and sometimes I mix it in with my foundation overall a great product give me the look I'm going for and I totally recommend it to any of you ladies who are kind of dry skinned you'll love it
Em R.
I'm so in love with this primer! There is a very good one by becca but this ones very comparable for the price! It makes your skin so glowy, dewy, and absolutely beautiful! If you are a highlight queen like me you will love this product! It will bring out that beautiful glow in you! 10/10 recommend (plus one pump covers my entire face!!!)
Harley B.
Cape Coral, FL
One of my favorite primers. I just recently discovered it and decided to give it a shot. I used it once and fell in love, but over the last month I've become more and more attached. It's not cheap as far as drugstore products go, but it has lasted me about a month and a half. It gives my skin a healthy, dewy look.
Christine W.
Amherst, NY
There is so much you can do with this primer. It last long and a little amount goes a long way. It has a shimmer finish and gives you a little glow. I use it as a primer, mixed into my foundation, on top of my foundation to help give a little glow and under highlighter to give it a base. I absolutely love this product!
Kayla I.
Tyler, TX
If you want beautiful dewy, healthy looking skin. Then I would drop what you're doing and run to your local drugstore to get this primer.

If you have lackluster, dull skin, then this is the primer for you.
Dry skin? This is the primer for you.
Love a good dewy finish/glow to your skin? This is the primer for you.

Even on days I'm not wearing wake up I will put this primer on my face and it gives me so much life and makes me look awake.
Amanda G.
Mt Pleasant, PA
I stumbled upon this in the drugstore and purchased it in green since I have some red undertones. It's does its job for the price you pay. You need to use a bit more than what you would need with a higher end primer. I only dislike the shimmer in it. I'm not a shimmer kinda gal. So I never wear it alone.
Megan H.
Gilbert , AZ
I love this primer. It seriously makes my face glow. The best part about it is you can find it at the drugstore. You really can't beat this primer for the price. If you have dry skin like I do this is essential for your collection! I also love mixing this in with my foundation for a seriously glowing look!
Megan L.
Austin, TX
This is a pretty close dupe for Becca's shimmering skin perfector in pearl. At a fraction of the price as well. Only need a touch of this to highlight the skin. It's very pigmented. I would recommend for light skin tones, it has too much white pigment for medium and up skin tones.
Em S.
Gold Coast, Australia
Would this be good on oily skin? Or would it just make my face look shiny and more oily?
Lorena S.
Where can i find this primer?
Kelcey S.
Canyon, TX
Is this primer worth the money? For a drugstore product, this one is definitely pricey. Should I buy this or spend a little extra money and get something at Sephora?
Geri M.
Cumming, GA
Is this a good primer? Does it make your makeup last?
Rosey S.
Honolulu, HI
Does this have any glimmer in it?