BY L'ORÉAL PARIS #72 in Face Primer

Light infusing primer. Instant illumination. Enlightened complexion.

Universal shade suitable for all skin types and tones.

• Aqua/Water/ EAU

• Necesito un primer súper bueno sera este bueno?1 Answers
  • Sometimes I have thin fin lines under my eyes, will it ta...1 Answers
  • Does this last for a long time?1 Answers
L'Oréal Paris Magic Lumi Light Infusing Primer
  • "this product is great to give a radiant glow. it is inexpensive and is sold at walmart. i love mixing this primer with my foundation for a radiant highlight. i gave this product 4 stars because i would not suggest for oily skin. the product says it is good for all skin types but i found that it did not work well with my oily skin. i would highly recommend this product for anyone with normal to dry skin." in 164 reviews
  • "not a big fan of moisturizing the skin skin i tend to get a bit oily, but this primer has just the right amount for that dewy finish and prefect for that summer time glow. or even that winter glow, i gave this 4 stars and will be purchasing another one only because if you overdo it you can only oily. " in 26 reviews
Bethany C.
Buffalo, NY
I wear Loreal Lumi Primer without makeup and get compliments all over the place. It makes your face look 10 years younger and definitely has a luminescent effect. As far as a primer, it makes your skin smooth like a perfect canvas for your makeup, which is more than what a primer is supposed to do. This is my #1 must-have for my face!
Samantha H.
Henderson, Nv
I use this either under a matte foundation to get a super natural dewy finish or as a base for my highlight. It does its job very well and it's super great for the price. My only problem is that the product sometimes settles and leave an oil that comes out so I have to shake it real well from time to time
TJ D.
Love this primer for a shimmery, glowing look under a BB cream or light foundation. Mix with more full coverage foundations to give a little shimmer. Very moisturizing - probably best for dry skin like myself. I find that it doesn't illuminate dry patches like some highlighting products. This is relatively pricey for a drugstore primer - close to the same price per ounce as the Laura Mercier Illuminating Primer, which I also love and has a more subtle glow.
Brooke H.
Herriman, UT
I use this primer when I wear a full face of makeup. It truly makes you look like you are glowing from within. I don't think it makes your makeup stay all day, but it does look very dewy and natural. I purchase this at Ulta any time I am there. (It is also great to pair with the L'Oréal lumi foundation! Such a beautiful finish!)
Tye L.
Seattle, WA
I have several higher-end primers and this one beats them all by a landslide! Goes on easily and leaves my skin looking luminous and glowing, even after applying my foundation. For a little extra va-va-voom when going out for the evening, I'll even dab a bit of the Magic Lumi primer over my foundation along my cheekbones for some extra highlighting. This stuff is fantastic and will definitely remain a major player in my beauty arsenal for a long time to come!
Kaylee S.
Waukesha , WI
This is like putting actual crushed pearls on your face, its so reflective and luminous. I use this as a primer under my foundation and it doesn't necessarily help my foundation last longer but it gives a beautiful glow to the skin. I wouldn't recommend it as a primer for long days/nights when you know you'll be out in the sun or sweating as your makeup may not stay in place over top of this, but for any other time I think it is totally worth trying out.
Jenny T.
Woodside, NY
This is one of the best hydrating and brightening primers I have in my collection. It gives my face such a nice healthy glow under my makeup. Somedays that i want a very subtle highlight, I use it as a highlight. After I use it, I can see how nice the leftover is on my fingertips. I recommend to anyone looking for a nice glow.
Niki T.
Ormond Beach, FL
I bought this a couple weeks ago and was super excited to use! But when i do, it kinda takes off my foundation and just doesn't mix with the other products like i thought that it should....maybe it's the formula? I've heard nothing but great things but it's just not for me. Will definitely try a powder cuz i love the look!
Erica V.
This is a nice primer that gives you a sheen (but it's not sparkly). I have very sensitive skin and it didn't irritate my face at all, like some reviewers. The texture/formula is a little sticky, in my opinion. It's a decent primer that you can get at the drugstore if you don't want to spend an arm and leg on a prestige brand.
Angel U.
Robinson, TX
This stuff is amazing it goes on smooth and makes me feel like I have a illuminating affect even after I put foundation over it and sometimes I mix it in with my foundation overall a great product give me the look I'm going for and I totally recommend it to any of you ladies who are kind of dry skinned you'll love it
Em S.
Gold Coast, Australia
Would this be good on oily skin? Or would it just make my face look shiny and more oily?
Lorena S.
Where can i find this primer?
Kelcey S.
Canyon, TX
Is this primer worth the money? For a drugstore product, this one is definitely pricey. Should I buy this or spend a little extra money and get something at Sephora?
Rosey S.
Honolulu, HI
Does this have any glimmer in it?
Geri M.
Cumming, GA
Is this a good primer? Does it make your makeup last?

back