BY L'ORÉAL PARIS #72 in Face Primer

Light infusing primer. Instant illumination. Enlightened complexion.

Universal shade suitable for all skin types and tones.

• Aqua/Water/ EAU

• Necesito un primer súper bueno sera este bueno?1 Answers
  • Sometimes I have thin fin lines under my eyes, will it ta...1 Answers
  • Is this product good ????5 Answers
L'Oréal Paris Magic Lumi Light Infusing Primer
  • "this product is great to give a radiant glow. it is inexpensive and is sold at walmart. i love mixing this primer with my foundation for a radiant highlight. i gave this product 4 stars because i would not suggest for oily skin. the product says it is good for all skin types but i found that it did not work well with my oily skin. i would highly recommend this product for anyone with normal to dry skin." in 164 reviews
  • "not a big fan of moisturizing the skin skin i tend to get a bit oily, but this primer has just the right amount for that dewy finish and prefect for that summer time glow. or even that winter glow, i gave this 4 stars and will be purchasing another one only because if you overdo it you can only oily. " in 26 reviews
Sherri C.
Woodward, OK
This light infusing primer rocks! I put it around my eyes and cheekbones, sometimes all over. It really makes my skin glow! 5 stars because it is a must have! I also use it as a hilighter on my neck and shoulders for a pretty glow! You could also add a little sparkle powder over it to give a shocking glow effect!
Nicole S.
Wyckoff, NJ
This product fell a little short for me. I apply it all over my face and as soon as I put foundation on, the glow disappears. This product works nicely when I would rather not wear foundation; then I apply this all over and the glow stays. But as soon as makeup goes on top of it, it's gone. I'm thinking maybe I should try using another primer underneath and then layering the Lumi primer on top to keep the product in place.
Jasmine B.
This primer was okay in the beginning but over time I noticed that it left a white cast on my skin. It's probably better for dry skin and normal skin. I wouldn't recommend this primer for oily or combination skin. It has some highlighting to it.
Vy B.
philadelphia, PA
Let's start off by saying that this summer made my skin drier than ever! I use this primer after I moisturize my face and it gives my skin such a healthy glow! It glides on my skin effortlessly without feeling sticky on the face. Also, It makes me look less drying! I would compare this bad boy to the Becca backlight priming filter. They're almost the same product.
Alisa J.
Broken Arrow, OK
Good product. I think this is the best primer i have. It does not blur pores and it doesn't make my makeup last any longer than it does it on it's own. But I will be keeping it for the great price point and the natural glow it gives. I like to mix this primer in with my liquid foundation and it looked so beautiful! Not too much of a highlight, just enough.
Anna C.
Huntington, WV
I love this stuff!!!!!!! I've had oily skin my entire life but now that I'm entering the colder months my skin is drying out and I had no idea what to do! I started using this primer and I'm obsessed! If you have oily skin I wouldn't recommend it because it does leave your skin looking very dewy. But if you have dry skin, definitely check it out!!!!!
Courtney H.
I love this primer! I wouldn't say this fills in pores but it illuminates and hydrates the skin. Oddly the smell bothers me a lot? Which isn't something I normally notice and that's just me really digging for a negative, lol. Other then the smell I can't say I have anything bad to say about it. Beautiful on the skin! If you have oily skin, I would strongly suggest passing though.

💕☺️💫
Amanda S.
Loved the color and the glow this product gave me and I wish to death my skin didn't break out horribly with it. I tried over and over hoping it wasn't this illuminator because it was so pretty on, but alas, it was.

If you don't have sensitive skin, give it a try. Never made me greasy or anything just gave a nice glow.
Paige R.
Raleigh, NC
I am a dry skin girl through and through and this primer makes my skin look dewy and fresh everyday!! I did not notice much of a difference when I used it under my makeup but recently I started mixing it with my foundation instead and it has made a world of difference. For the price this product is amazing and will make you look so healthy!
Milena W.
Keyport, NJ
It's so difficult finding a good drugstore primer that will also leave a beautiful finish and extra glow to your face. But if you happen to stumble upon the L'oreal Lumi Primer I would highly recommend it because it does just that. It leaves your face beautifully illuminated and keeps my makeup on all day without it feeling super cakey or dry. It is perfect for everyday wear and can be worn as just a highlight for your cheekbones, or it may be used as a primer and highlight. This is like a 2 in one product and I 100% would recommend this.
Em S.
Gold Coast, Australia
Would this be good on oily skin? Or would it just make my face look shiny and more oily?
Lorena S.
Where can i find this primer?
Kelcey S.
Canyon, TX
Is this primer worth the money? For a drugstore product, this one is definitely pricey. Should I buy this or spend a little extra money and get something at Sephora?
Rosey S.
Honolulu, HI
Does this have any glimmer in it?
Geri M.
Cumming, GA
Is this a good primer? Does it make your makeup last?

back