BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Light infusing primer. Instant illumination. Enlightened complexion.

Universal shade suitable for all skin types and tones.

• Aqua/Water/ EAU
  • Acrylatescopolymer
  • Methylparaben
  • Nylon-12

L'Oréal Paris Magic Lumi Light Infusing Primer
  • "this product is great to give a radiant glow. it is inexpensive and is sold at walmart. i love mixing this primer with my foundation for a radiant highlight. i gave this product 4 stars because i would not suggest for oily skin. the product says it is good for all skin types but i found that it did not work well with my oily skin. i would highly recommend this product for anyone with normal to dry skin." in 164 reviews
  • "not a big fan of moisturizing the skin skin i tend to get a bit oily, but this primer has just the right amount for that dewy finish and prefect for that summer time glow. or even that winter glow, i gave this 4 stars and will be purchasing another one only because if you overdo it you can only oily. " in 26 reviews
Lindsey H.
Lexington , NC
I wasn't impressed with this primer. It is very watery when you pump it onto your hands. It blends nicely but it kind of disappears once you blend it in to your skin. I wear full coverage foundation so I didn't noticed it giving me a glowy or dewy finish. I even tried mixing it with my foundation but didn't see much of a difference. I liked that it wasn't scented and it didn't bother my sensitive skin. I think this would work better for someone who just uses a BB cream not for people who like full coverage.
Keeley C.
Battlefield, MO
Yes, yes, yes! This is my all time favorite primer. It's packaging is super cute and it lasts for quite a while. I pretty much use this primer every day, whether I'm wearing makeup or not. It's great to use as a primer before applying foundation, or by mixing it in with foundation. It gives the skin a healthy, beautiful glow. I use during every season. It not only looks great, but feels so smooth on the skin. If you haven't tried it yet, is definitely recommend it!
Tish S.
orland, CA
I love this primer. It gives you that extra glow that you might want with your foundation. You dont have to use much either. I definitely recommend this produxt.
Betty L M.
Mascoutah, IL
This primer lights up even the most matte makeup, which is good when your more mature and have wrinkles and dry skin. This primer makes the makeup glide on and makes your face a smooth canvass to do some real artwork on. It is easy to apply with a brush, sponge or fingers in a pinch. It really gives your face a luminescent glow that is hard for people to put their fingers on. I highly recommend it. A little goes a long ways.
Natasha V.
Greensboro, GA
A high end product in a drugstore bottle!!! Seriously this primer is beyond perfection. Ever since I was introduced to face primers I have never found one I really liked on myself or others. I would buy them occasionally hoping to find one I liked but never did. All that changed when I bought this primer! Not only does it gives you a gorgeous glow under your makeup but it makes your makeup stay in place and blend gorgeously! Definitely worth driving to your local drugstore to give it a try!
Kirstine F.
San Diego, CA
I have dry and super sensitive skin. I love this primer for making my skin look healthy and youthful! I use this on top of my moisturizer then follow up with my cc cream or foundation. It makes me look very flawless and younger. It gives a beautiful glow that looks like it's coming from within your body. This primer is white and kinda has a pearly glow. Don't be scared to use it! It blends beautifully on the skin and will leave that glow I'm talking about. Hehe
Amy C.
Grandview, MO
I've never used a primer before so I was excited to try this one out after hearing several good reviews about it. I'm not sure how it compares to other primers but it's easy to apply and goes on smooth. I use it as a highlighter on my nose, cheeks, forehead and chin and find it works really well as that. I've yet to try it with just a powder on top but from how I use it definitely notice more of a glow. I like it enough to keep using it but do wish I could "love" it.
Christine H.
Roseville, CA
Like others have been saying, this product helps keep your skin's light dewy complexion even with the most matte of foundations. I love it! Today I decided to pair it with the Lumi Cushion foundation for a very bright complexion, and it turned out great. My skin looks so lively when I use this primer, and it feels like I'm not even wearing makeup at all because it's so light. Well done, Loreal! These new products you've been putting out recently are GOLD!
Stephanie D.
Yukon, OK
I like this primer, but not love it. I bought the true match lumi foundation (which I love!) and this primer was out so I ordered it on amazon. I needed primer to hold me off so I got the hard candy hydra primer which I prefer to use with the lumi foundation. this just felt "off" when I tried it with the foundation, but I am sure I will like it under something else. it is not junk at all I think it is one of those quirky preferences that some have like myself.
stacey g.
Whitmore Lake, MI
This is the best primer for dry skin. It leaves your skin looking luminous and healthy. I really enjoy this under matte foundations, but honestly doesn't look bad under dewy foundations or even on it's own. It has a little shimmer in it, so if that's not something you are into, then I would recommend this one. I wouldn't say this helps the longevity of the your foundation, but for someone as dry as I am, that's not something I have a problem with.
Em S.
Gold Coast, Australia
Would this be good on oily skin? Or would it just make my face look shiny and more oily?
Lorena S.
Where can i find this primer?
Kelcey S.
Canyon, TX
Is this primer worth the money? For a drugstore product, this one is definitely pricey. Should I buy this or spend a little extra money and get something at Sephora?
Geri M.
Cumming, GA
Is this a good primer? Does it make your makeup last?
Rosey S.
Honolulu, HI
Does this have any glimmer in it?