BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Light infusing primer. Instant illumination. Enlightened complexion.

Universal shade suitable for all skin types and tones.

• Aqua/Water/ EAU
  • Acrylatescopolymer
  • Methylparaben
  • Nylon-12

L'Oréal Paris Magic Lumi Light Infusing Primer
  • "this product is great to give a radiant glow. it is inexpensive and is sold at walmart. i love mixing this primer with my foundation for a radiant highlight. i gave this product 4 stars because i would not suggest for oily skin. the product says it is good for all skin types but i found that it did not work well with my oily skin. i would highly recommend this product for anyone with normal to dry skin." in 164 reviews
  • "not a big fan of moisturizing the skin skin i tend to get a bit oily, but this primer has just the right amount for that dewy finish and prefect for that summer time glow. or even that winter glow, i gave this 4 stars and will be purchasing another one only because if you overdo it you can only oily. " in 26 reviews
Chelsea A.
Keyes, CA
This primer really does make the face look bright and healthy but I don't recommend this to people with oily skin, although you can use this where you would normally highlight.
Melissa S.
I love this primer. Definitely gives a dewy finish without any extra shimmer. When I tested it in the store I was a little worried because the product itself looked very shimmery but once I applied it, it was not shimmery at all. Nice and hydrating, great for dry skin.
Elisa L.
Perris, CA
This is a good illuminating primer to wear on its own it's gives your skin such a healthy glow, but under a foundation I feel like I doesn't make much of difference when it comes to giving a luminosity from within neither does it prolong your makeup which is what a primer is suppose to do, I have gotten some good use out of this by mixing into foundations, if you have a foundation you feel is too matte mix this into your foundation and it's just gonna give your foundation that little extra glow factor it needed and it looks so beautiful, good product overall has many different uses
Jennifer S.
This is an incredible dupe for the Becca Backlight Primer. It gives great luminosity for a fraction of the price. My foundation stays on perfectly for 10-12 hours.
Sidney R.
I had super high hopes for this stuff. I have really dry lackluster skin so I was hoping this would make me look glowy and just all around more healthy skinned. On its own, it is glowy, but it isn't hydrating and didn't do it for me. I really like mixing this primer with a more hydrating primer though. That gives me a fantastic look! The smell is so weird though...at first I thought I may have gotten a bad bottle because the smell is just nasty. Definitely would be 4 stars if not for the smell.
Aseel A.
If your looking for a product that gives you healthy look with natural glow even if you have oily or dry skin, So this is for you, I really like using this primer because it gives the right simple highlight to my skin without any greasy look, You can mix it with your foundation ( just use one pump)or even after using foundation on specific areas, The packaging is so good , it's really affordable product Can find at Ulta beauty .
Berlynn Y.
Denison, TX
If you do anything for your face, make it this. It's hydrating, smoothing, glowing, and perfect for every day. Incredible as a moisturizer on days you want to go bare-faced and even better under your favorite foundation. I have sensitive skin with red, dry patches and this product neither irritates my face nor highlights the patchiness, it just gives a radiant glow. I've actually gone without it for awhile and was wondering why my makeup looked so...plain, and skipping this step is the reason. I highly recommend this primer.
Cassie N.
['Jim Falls', ''], WI
This primer, I believe, should be sold as a highlighter rather than a primer. It is sort of a cool white color which makes your face look ghostly when used on the entire thing as a primer. (And I have extremely fair, cool toned skin, so if it would work for anyone, it would be me). That being said, it does illuminate your skin so it works great as a highlighter. I would suggest it as a highlighter for cool-toned skin but for warmer tones, you probably want to pass on this one.
Bianca M.
This product definitely does what it claims to do it adds an incredible glow to the skin and makes it look healthy and bright although I do prefer using it with another one because I didn't feel that it was good at keeping my makeup together
Lindsey H.
Lexington , NC
I wasn't impressed with this primer. It is very watery when you pump it onto your hands. It blends nicely but it kind of disappears once you blend it in to your skin. I wear full coverage foundation so I didn't noticed it giving me a glowy or dewy finish. I even tried mixing it with my foundation but didn't see much of a difference. I liked that it wasn't scented and it didn't bother my sensitive skin. I think this would work better for someone who just uses a BB cream not for people who like full coverage.
Em S.
Gold Coast, Australia
Would this be good on oily skin? Or would it just make my face look shiny and more oily?
Lorena S.
Where can i find this primer?
Kelcey S.
Canyon, TX
Is this primer worth the money? For a drugstore product, this one is definitely pricey. Should I buy this or spend a little extra money and get something at Sephora?
Geri M.
Cumming, GA
Is this a good primer? Does it make your makeup last?
Rosey S.
Honolulu, HI
Does this have any glimmer in it?