BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Light infusing primer. Instant illumination. Enlightened complexion.

Universal shade suitable for all skin types and tones.

• Aqua/Water/ EAU

• Necesito un primer súper bueno sera este bueno?1 Answers
  • Sometimes I have thin fin lines under my eyes, will it ta...1 Answers
  • Does this last for a long time?1 Answers
L'Oréal Paris Magic Lumi Light Infusing Primer
  • "this product is great to give a radiant glow. it is inexpensive and is sold at walmart. i love mixing this primer with my foundation for a radiant highlight. i gave this product 4 stars because i would not suggest for oily skin. the product says it is good for all skin types but i found that it did not work well with my oily skin. i would highly recommend this product for anyone with normal to dry skin." in 164 reviews
  • "not a big fan of moisturizing the skin skin i tend to get a bit oily, but this primer has just the right amount for that dewy finish and prefect for that summer time glow. or even that winter glow, i gave this 4 stars and will be purchasing another one only because if you overdo it you can only oily. " in 26 reviews
Ashley A.
Deerfield, WI
I've re-purchased this primer a couple times now because of the dewy luminous glow it gives me. I love the consistency and how pearly white it looks coming out of the pump. It blends in nicely and has a great consistency. If I want even more glow I add it to my foundation as well. The primer lasts all day for me and helps my makeup stay in place. I still need to set my face with a powder though. I will continue to re-purcahse.
Allana T.
L'Oreal and I get along well. Always have, and probably always will. From hair products to skin care to makeup, I just really love their stuff. And this primer is no different. It reminds me of MAC's Strobe Cream, but besides just giving my skin a lit-from-within glow, it somehow also fills in my pores and makes my makeup last all day too. I love that the consistency isn't silicone, but it's not super runny either. If you suffer from dull skin, or just love a glow regardless, try this out. It's better than a lot of high end primers I've tried!
Kiera R.
Kittanning , PA
I am obsessed with the Magic Lumi Light Infusing Primer! For a drug store item, this primer is amazing! It has long lasting power and adds such a nice sheen to the face without looking oily or too shiny! My favorite way to wear it is to pump it on the back of my hand, pump my foundation in it and then mix the two together before putting it on my face! It adds a glow from within kind of look, and is perfect for spring!
Heather R.
Rome, GA
This has been my go to primary lately! It really illuminates your face without having chunks of glitter in it. Works amazing on dry skin and helps my makeup lady all day
Starla D.
Bought this from Walmart and it wasn't as great as I was expecting it to be. I wanted something that makes your face feel really soft and this didn't do much at all.
Maureen F.
Brooklyn
Absolutely love this primer! I mix it in with my foundation to make it extra dewy. I’ve also mixed it with moisturizer and applied it to my arms chest and legs, perfect for a summer glow!
Tina M.
Crown Point, IN
For a drugstore primer this stuff is amazing! It’s not expensive and does give you a great glow! I sometimes wear this alone and it gives my face a nice bright look
Chelsea A.
Keyes, CA
This primer really does make the face look bright and healthy but I don't recommend this to people with oily skin, although you can use this where you would normally highlight.
Melissa S.
I love this primer. Definitely gives a dewy finish without any extra shimmer. When I tested it in the store I was a little worried because the product itself looked very shimmery but once I applied it, it was not shimmery at all. Nice and hydrating, great for dry skin.
Leah R.
Huntington, NY
Love this primer!!! It's perfect for summer when my skin is tan and needs a nice glow. I don't like using this in the winter when my skin is paler, I fee like it just gives too much shine when not on tanned skin. It's very similar to the Becca backlight primer, but it's definitely not a dupe. But it's absolutely a much cheaper alternative. I love using this primer alone or even just with some foundation for those days I don't feel like doing a full face of makeup. It gives such a nice finished flawless look for your face :)
Em S.
Gold Coast, Australia
Would this be good on oily skin? Or would it just make my face look shiny and more oily?
Lorena S.
Where can i find this primer?
Kelcey S.
Canyon, TX
Is this primer worth the money? For a drugstore product, this one is definitely pricey. Should I buy this or spend a little extra money and get something at Sephora?
Geri M.
Cumming, GA
Is this a good primer? Does it make your makeup last?
Rosey S.
Honolulu, HI
Does this have any glimmer in it?