BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Light infusing primer. Instant illumination. Enlightened complexion.

Universal shade suitable for all skin types and tones.

• Aqua/Water/ EAU

• Necesito un primer súper bueno sera este bueno?1 Answers
  • Sometimes I have thin fin lines under my eyes, will it ta...1 Answers
  • Does this last for a long time?1 Answers
L'Oréal Paris Magic Lumi Light Infusing Primer
  • "this product is great to give a radiant glow. it is inexpensive and is sold at walmart. i love mixing this primer with my foundation for a radiant highlight. i gave this product 4 stars because i would not suggest for oily skin. the product says it is good for all skin types but i found that it did not work well with my oily skin. i would highly recommend this product for anyone with normal to dry skin." in 164 reviews
  • "not a big fan of moisturizing the skin skin i tend to get a bit oily, but this primer has just the right amount for that dewy finish and prefect for that summer time glow. or even that winter glow, i gave this 4 stars and will be purchasing another one only because if you overdo it you can only oily. " in 26 reviews
Felicia B.
East Chicago, IN
Great product for the summer very easy to apply great smell it's long lasting and keeps my skin glows and dewy. It didn't seem to fill in my pores but I didn't mind it . I do recommend to others best drugstore primer in my opinion
Liésa B.
Bainbridge, PA
I can't begin to tell you how much I LOVE this primer! I received a free sample about 4 years ago and haven't used anything as much as I've used this! The first thing you need to know is that for around $12 (less with coupons and deals at drug stores), you can accomplish EVERYTHING all those expensive department store brands can and then some! Your skin feel INSTANTLY silky smooth! Makeup up goes on in a jiffy and stays strong all day. I also found that I use far less foundation and eye shadow because the colors pop with the primer and has lasting coverage. Buy this....Buy this now!!
Kelly F.
New Orleans, LA
I absolutely love this product. This has become my go-to primer. At least my face soft and bright and full of life. I will definitely be repurchasing this! L'Oréal Paris Magic Lumi Light Infusing Primer
Stephanie D.
Ridgway, PA
I Love this! It is so pretty on my skin. There are times it was clear and running. It could be from the heat. I really liked this alot until my rite aid quit selling it.
Danielle I.
Edmonton
This product is the B-E-S-T primer in the world it gives you skin a subtle glow and makes your foundation look so flawless and luminous it’s unbelievable for only $14.99
Ashley A.
Deerfield, WI
I've re-purchased this primer a couple times now because of the dewy luminous glow it gives me. I love the consistency and how pearly white it looks coming out of the pump. It blends in nicely and has a great consistency. If I want even more glow I add it to my foundation as well. The primer lasts all day for me and helps my makeup stay in place. I still need to set my face with a powder though. I will continue to re-purcahse.
Heidy M.
Pflugerville, TX
Great primer. Actually fills in pores nicely. Has aa mild glow but not anything crazy. Just wish loreal would go cruelty free as I can no longer purchase their brand.
Allana T.
L'Oreal and I get along well. Always have, and probably always will. From hair products to skin care to makeup, I just really love their stuff. And this primer is no different. It reminds me of MAC's Strobe Cream, but besides just giving my skin a lit-from-within glow, it somehow also fills in my pores and makes my makeup last all day too. I love that the consistency isn't silicone, but it's not super runny either. If you suffer from dull skin, or just love a glow regardless, try this out. It's better than a lot of high end primers I've tried!
Kiera R.
Kittanning , PA
I am obsessed with the Magic Lumi Light Infusing Primer! For a drug store item, this primer is amazing! It has long lasting power and adds such a nice sheen to the face without looking oily or too shiny! My favorite way to wear it is to pump it on the back of my hand, pump my foundation in it and then mix the two together before putting it on my face! It adds a glow from within kind of look, and is perfect for spring!
Heather R.
Rome, GA
This has been my go to primary lately! It really illuminates your face without having chunks of glitter in it. Works amazing on dry skin and helps my makeup lady all day
Em S.
Gold Coast, Australia
Would this be good on oily skin? Or would it just make my face look shiny and more oily?
Lorena S.
Where can i find this primer?
Kelcey S.
Canyon, TX
Is this primer worth the money? For a drugstore product, this one is definitely pricey. Should I buy this or spend a little extra money and get something at Sephora?
Geri M.
Cumming, GA
Is this a good primer? Does it make your makeup last?
Rosey S.
Honolulu, HI
Does this have any glimmer in it?