BY L'ORÉAL PARIS #72 in Face Primer

Light infusing primer. Instant illumination. Enlightened complexion.

Universal shade suitable for all skin types and tones.

• Aqua/Water/ EAU

• Necesito un primer súper bueno sera este bueno?1 Answers
  • Sometimes I have thin fin lines under my eyes, will it ta...1 Answers
  • Is this product good ????5 Answers
L'Oréal Paris Magic Lumi Light Infusing Primer
  • "this product is great to give a radiant glow. it is inexpensive and is sold at walmart. i love mixing this primer with my foundation for a radiant highlight. i gave this product 4 stars because i would not suggest for oily skin. the product says it is good for all skin types but i found that it did not work well with my oily skin. i would highly recommend this product for anyone with normal to dry skin." in 164 reviews
  • "not a big fan of moisturizing the skin skin i tend to get a bit oily, but this primer has just the right amount for that dewy finish and prefect for that summer time glow. or even that winter glow, i gave this 4 stars and will be purchasing another one only because if you overdo it you can only oily. " in 26 reviews
Brittany B.
Eatontown , NJ
I love this primer from L'Oréal it is so good it makes my skin very smooth and adds a highlighting effect which is nice especially to get that perfect summer glow and it keeps you young
Ashley L.
Parkersburg, WV
This is a great primer if you are looking for a float dewy look! I used this when I felt like my skin was looking dull and dry. It makes the foundation go on smooth and looks flawless.
Jennifer A.
I have been looking for a good  luminous primer and this one is great! It really makes your skin glow and it make sure make up last longer. It is definitely my favorite one right now.
Lexie P.
Eatonville, WA
This primer is great. I even like it better than the BECCA Backlight Priming Filter. It is great at hiding pores, keeping you glowing, and hydrating your skin. I would recommend it to all skin types.
Andrea G.
Pasadena, MD
this product works even better than high end products, it gives you a natural finish with that gorgeous glow that you will love. It blends beautifully with your foundation. I would buy it again because I love it.
Emily H.
Grandview, MO
I have never been one to prime before applying and I know, IM BAD. It wasn't until a month ago that I started taking more interest in the wider variety of the makeup world. I saw this recommended by Manny while he was doing his drugstore makeup tutorial. I bought it and instantly fell in love. It's light weight and leaves such a beautiful light glow to your face. If you're like me, you hate applying a full face of makeup on for work or during the summer because its hotter than h*ll outside. I apply the primer , pair it with blush, mascara and done! I have already recommended this to quite a few of my friends.
Crisma G.
I finally found this primer at my target. Every other place was sold out. I Love this primer, I am so glad I gave it a shot. My favorite you tuber swears by it, so I had to try it. I love the dewy glow it gives me. It's not to strong of a highlight, it's just enough for a glow. I also love the primer itself, it really holds my foundation down. I do find it to be a bit drying, but a little moisturizer will help with that.

WARNING!! L'oreal Paris tests on animals!!
I found out after I bought this primer. Thankfully I own mostly high end, vegan, no animals testing brands... but this was a bummer to find out.
Jamie M.
I really like this primer. I have combination skin with some oiliness in my t-zone and occasional acne breakouts on my chin. The primer goes on nicely and has a bit more of a liquid consistency than some other primers. It has a very shimmery appearance and looks very nice and glowy under makeup. It doesn't give you that airbrushed look that some other primers do, but it makes your skin look fresh and radiant. I would recommend this to anyone with dull skin that wants a boost, but I'm not sure that it would be great for someone with very oily skin since it doesn't have a mattifying quality.
Rachel L.
This right here is an absolute must have primer if u want to achieve dewy, glowy looking skin. Its one of the best drug store primers ive used, and it makes your foundation glow.
Karyn K.
Elmhurst, IL
I know this says primer but I the summer, it's all I wear. Gives your skin a nice evened out glow without being glittery. It's really inexpensive too so bonus. I actually prefer it over the becca version.
Em S.
Gold Coast, Australia
Would this be good on oily skin? Or would it just make my face look shiny and more oily?
Lorena S.
Where can i find this primer?
Kelcey S.
Canyon, TX
Is this primer worth the money? For a drugstore product, this one is definitely pricey. Should I buy this or spend a little extra money and get something at Sephora?
Rosey S.
Honolulu, HI
Does this have any glimmer in it?
Geri M.
Cumming, GA
Is this a good primer? Does it make your makeup last?

back