BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Light infusing primer. Instant illumination. Enlightened complexion.

Universal shade suitable for all skin types and tones.

• Aqua/Water/ EAU

• Necesito un primer súper bueno sera este bueno?1 Answers
  • Sometimes I have thin fin lines under my eyes, will it ta...1 Answers
  • Does this last for a long time?1 Answers
L'Oréal Paris Magic Lumi Light Infusing Primer
  • "this product is great to give a radiant glow. it is inexpensive and is sold at walmart. i love mixing this primer with my foundation for a radiant highlight. i gave this product 4 stars because i would not suggest for oily skin. the product says it is good for all skin types but i found that it did not work well with my oily skin. i would highly recommend this product for anyone with normal to dry skin." in 164 reviews
  • "not a big fan of moisturizing the skin skin i tend to get a bit oily, but this primer has just the right amount for that dewy finish and prefect for that summer time glow. or even that winter glow, i gave this 4 stars and will be purchasing another one only because if you overdo it you can only oily. " in 26 reviews
Jessica M.
This primer was one of the top sellers for L’Oréal. It really does give your skin glowing luminosity. I have to be a little bit careful since my skin is oily and it does separated get watery if left out for too long.
Catherine G.
I absolutely love this primer. I can see a huge improvement when I wear my primer. It keeps my makeup looking fresh throughout the day. I will continue to use this primer from L’Oréal for ever.
Hanani S.
Lake City, FL
I love this primer, if you want a nice natural glow to your skin ( no makeup) this product is perfect for that. I don’t see much of a difference under my foundation. It’s a liquid/watery consistency.
Jessie B.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
For the most part I like it besides the fact when your done using it some stays in the pump and gets clumpy so be careful on the next use because it’ll shoot everywhere the product is light
Lynn B.
Locust, NC
I bought this product to wear to make my foundation to look more luminous and it's ok. It is better at a primer than make me look luminous and I am ok with that. I have enjoyed wearing it.
Cory L.
While I don't think this primer makes your skin super glowy, it does work as a nice hydrating primer. On its own, it does give your skin a natural luminosity, but once foundation is applied that luminosity is really toned down. But this primer feels really nice and smooth on skin, extends the wear of your foundation, and the price is fantastic. I will continue to buy this because of its hydration and lightweight feel. I have also used it to mix foundations, which helps retain some of that luminosity. I would recommend this product as long as you know that underneath foundation your skin won't be super glowy. It's subtle but still really pretty.
Stephanie S.
Lakeland
I wish they had more shades of these. This is a dupe for the Mac strobe cream. The only con is that you have to blend it fast because it dries down so fast. It is great under makeup or alone just on a no makeup day.
Kathy Z.
charlotte
THIS IS SOOOO PRETTY. It gives an amazing glow from within look and is definitely a dupe for the Becca shimmering perfecter. This looks stunning and I recommend this. 10/10 very pretty.
Ashley L.
Parkersburg, WV
This is a great primer if you are looking for a float dewy look! I used this when I felt like my skin was looking dull and dry. It makes the foundation go on smooth and looks flawless.
Brittany B.
Eatontown , NJ
I love this primer from L'Oréal it is so good it makes my skin very smooth and adds a highlighting effect which is nice especially to get that perfect summer glow and it keeps you young
Em S.
Gold Coast, Australia
Would this be good on oily skin? Or would it just make my face look shiny and more oily?
Lorena S.
Where can i find this primer?
Kelcey S.
Canyon, TX
Is this primer worth the money? For a drugstore product, this one is definitely pricey. Should I buy this or spend a little extra money and get something at Sephora?
Geri M.
Cumming, GA
Is this a good primer? Does it make your makeup last?
Rosey S.
Honolulu, HI
Does this have any glimmer in it?