BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Light infusing primer. Instant illumination. Enlightened complexion.

Universal shade suitable for all skin types and tones.

• Aqua/Water/ EAU

• Necesito un primer súper bueno sera este bueno?1 Answers
  • Sometimes I have thin fin lines under my eyes, will it ta...1 Answers
  • Does this last for a long time?1 Answers
L'Oréal Paris Magic Lumi Light Infusing Primer
  • "this product is great to give a radiant glow. it is inexpensive and is sold at walmart. i love mixing this primer with my foundation for a radiant highlight. i gave this product 4 stars because i would not suggest for oily skin. the product says it is good for all skin types but i found that it did not work well with my oily skin. i would highly recommend this product for anyone with normal to dry skin." in 164 reviews
  • "not a big fan of moisturizing the skin skin i tend to get a bit oily, but this primer has just the right amount for that dewy finish and prefect for that summer time glow. or even that winter glow, i gave this 4 stars and will be purchasing another one only because if you overdo it you can only oily. " in 26 reviews
Rosemary B.
I have oily skin in the summer and i used it it worked great it gave me a beautiful glow under my foundation i reccomend it so much it worth buying it if u rub some under your highlighter itll pop
McKenzie H.
Willmar, MN
I love this product on my face so much!! It’s very easy to apply and blend in to your face. There’s not really any cons for it honestly. It shimmers a little bit. I would definitely buy it again!!
Abigail L.
Luling
I don’t use this as a primer because it is not pre filling, or sticky enought to make me feel like my foundation is going to be glued on. I like to mix this into my foundation to give me a luminosity that a golden goddess has.
Ashley B.
Ventura, CA
I bought this primer to help achieve a natural all over glow. It has a nice subtle shimmer which helps achieve that glow. However I have normal to dry skin and after using the primer in place of my hydrating primer I was definitely not as pleased. The L'Oréal Paris Magic Lumi Light Infusing Primer felt drying on my skin and highlighted the texture on my face. My pores and breakouts were more noticeable than usual which was not as flattering. The next day I used the prime only on areas where I wanted to highlight such as the tops of my cheekbones and it worked much better. I think if you have normal and clear skin this primer will work beautifully for you.
Holly B.
I find that adding a little bit of this to where I put my highlighter before I put foundation on adds an extra glow. I don't put it all over my face because I think it would be too dewy but that little bit adds a lot to my look.
Jessica M.
This primer was one of the top sellers for L’Oréal. It really does give your skin glowing luminosity. I have to be a little bit careful since my skin is oily and it does separated get watery if left out for too long.
Courtney G.
Youngwood, PA
I really like this primer! I got it because Jaclyn hill mentioned it before so I thought why not?? It works well, however you need to remember to shake it up because I feel like it tends to separate.
Catherine G.
I absolutely love this primer. I can see a huge improvement when I wear my primer. It keeps my makeup looking fresh throughout the day. I will continue to use this primer from L’Oréal for ever.
Jessie B.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
For the most part I like it besides the fact when your done using it some stays in the pump and gets clumpy so be careful on the next use because it’ll shoot everywhere the product is light
Hanani S.
Lake City, FL
I love this primer, if you want a nice natural glow to your skin ( no makeup) this product is perfect for that. I don’t see much of a difference under my foundation. It’s a liquid/watery consistency.
Em S.
Gold Coast, Australia
Would this be good on oily skin? Or would it just make my face look shiny and more oily?
Lorena S.
Where can i find this primer?
Kelcey S.
Canyon, TX
Is this primer worth the money? For a drugstore product, this one is definitely pricey. Should I buy this or spend a little extra money and get something at Sephora?
Geri M.
Cumming, GA
Is this a good primer? Does it make your makeup last?
Rosey S.
Honolulu, HI
Does this have any glimmer in it?