BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Light infusing primer. Instant illumination. Enlightened complexion.

Universal shade suitable for all skin types and tones.

• Aqua/Water/ EAU

• Necesito un primer súper bueno sera este bueno?1 Answers
  • Sometimes I have thin fin lines under my eyes, will it ta...1 Answers
  • Does this last for a long time?1 Answers
L'Oréal Paris Magic Lumi Light Infusing Primer
  • "this product is great to give a radiant glow. it is inexpensive and is sold at walmart. i love mixing this primer with my foundation for a radiant highlight. i gave this product 4 stars because i would not suggest for oily skin. the product says it is good for all skin types but i found that it did not work well with my oily skin. i would highly recommend this product for anyone with normal to dry skin." in 164 reviews
  • "not a big fan of moisturizing the skin skin i tend to get a bit oily, but this primer has just the right amount for that dewy finish and prefect for that summer time glow. or even that winter glow, i gave this 4 stars and will be purchasing another one only because if you overdo it you can only oily. " in 26 reviews
Heidi L.
Dalton
I really enjoy mixing this is to lighten foundation that’s too dark. Yes it does that. Also it gives a nice glow if used as a regular primer too. It’s not a too crazy glow which I like on my combo skin!
Therisha K.
Abilene, TX
This is in my backup makeup bag. It is a decent primer, and smells good, and is really light. I just need something a little thicker due to imperfections in my skin so this primer is not my first choice.
Tara K.
Brandon, MS
This primer does a great job of providing a little extra radiance under your foundation. But it didn't do much for my large pores. It's also a little heavier than i usually like. Probably won't repurchase
Robbie R.
Edinburg, TX
I am currently using this primer. I do like it, it gives my makeup a Dewey finish. However, I have noticed that my make up comes off easier while wearing this. It isn't too long lasting. I am not sure if I will purchase again.
Brooke B.
Altamonte Spg, FL
I️ used to love this primer and it was a great luminous drugstore primer. The past couple times i have repurchased the product separates and just comes out super oily even when i tried to shake it up. Wouldn’t repurchase
Alexis H.
Primer didn't work for me, I didn't like the finish look. I have combination skin with an oily t zone. I like primers that make my pores look smaller and keep the foundation on all day. Not worth buying at all.
Natalie F.
Utica, NY
I loooooooove this product! Ever since I started using this (mixing it with my foundation) my skin has such a subtle glow. It minimizes my pores and can't beat the price. I would recommend to others!
Tayla G.
Loved this primer! It left a luminous effect and gave me a glow throughout the day but I don’t believe it was good at acting as a primer, my pores weren’t filled but I would buy this product again for the flow and very easy to apply!
Kara T.
Schellsburg, PA
My go to primer. Gives me a lit from within glow. I have tried countless others and always come back to this one. I have oily skin but it never makes me look greasy. I would recommend it very highly!
Rosemary B.
I have oily skin in the summer and i used it it worked great it gave me a beautiful glow under my foundation i reccomend it so much it worth buying it if u rub some under your highlighter itll pop
Em S.
Gold Coast, Australia
Would this be good on oily skin? Or would it just make my face look shiny and more oily?
Lorena S.
Where can i find this primer?
Kelcey S.
Canyon, TX
Is this primer worth the money? For a drugstore product, this one is definitely pricey. Should I buy this or spend a little extra money and get something at Sephora?
Geri M.
Cumming, GA
Is this a good primer? Does it make your makeup last?
Rosey S.
Honolulu, HI
Does this have any glimmer in it?