BY L'ORÉAL PARIS #74 in Face Primer

Light infusing primer. Instant illumination. Enlightened complexion.

Universal shade suitable for all skin types and tones.

• Aqua/Water/ EAU

• Necesito un primer súper bueno sera este bueno?1 Answers
  • Sometimes I have thin fin lines under my eyes, will it ta...1 Answers
  • Is this product good ????5 Answers
L'Oréal Paris Magic Lumi Light Infusing Primer
  • "this product is great to give a radiant glow. it is inexpensive and is sold at walmart. i love mixing this primer with my foundation for a radiant highlight. i gave this product 4 stars because i would not suggest for oily skin. the product says it is good for all skin types but i found that it did not work well with my oily skin. i would highly recommend this product for anyone with normal to dry skin." in 164 reviews
  • "not a big fan of moisturizing the skin skin i tend to get a bit oily, but this primer has just the right amount for that dewy finish and prefect for that summer time glow. or even that winter glow, i gave this 4 stars and will be purchasing another one only because if you overdo it you can only oily. " in 26 reviews
twintorials S.
Altoona , IA
This is great for dewy skin, it's a dupe for the becca backlight primer! However I do not notice a difference in the longevity of my makeup nor do I find it hydrating, the biggest con is the white cast however I love this primer!
Sara Z.
I would love to rate this 5 stars but it doesn't actually make my makeup last longer. However, I reach for it over high end illuminating products. It glows and is a nice consistency, I love to use it on brides outside the t-zone.
Carolann C.
Wichita , KS
This product is a great dupe for the MAC strobe cream. I find very similar results and the price alone would make me reach for this more often. The only downside I had was the fragrance. Very floral and reminds me of my grandma.
Annalee G.
I really like this primer. It adds the perfect luminosity without looking too shiny or oily. It makes my skin look so healthy. The only down point is how expensive it is for drugstore and it can emphasize my oiliness sometimes.
Ana F.
Midland, TX
I love this primer! It has made my face very dewy finish and makes my foundation stay longer. It does enhance the pores a much more than regular primer. I have dry skin and it makes it better. I have purchased this for about five times now! I love it!
Dia D.
Hueytown, AL
It was so hard for me to find a really good primer at the drugstore until I found this one. It gives your skin that youthful glow from within look. Definitely recommend!
olivia s.
I honestly cannot say enough great things about this primer. Definitely my go to. It makes my skin look so naturally glowy and even! Looks fantastic under foundation or even without it! Super affordable and over all fantastic
Ashley H.
Clinton, TN
I really liked this primer. I have oily skin. I didn't notice it making me less oily or more oily. It did give my skin a nice illuminated finish. I don't have to apply much, so his lasts quite a while for me. I would buy again.
Samantha A.
Sun city, CA
I'm so obsessed with this product for summer! It gives the perfect Dewey/glowy look without being greasy. It doesn't really hide pores but you could use another primer for that and mix them. The best part is that it's a drugstore product so it won't break the bank.
Jennifer C.
Liberty, TX
If you have dry skin, this is your true friend. I love it because it makes my skin look like skin. I would not recommend this for oily because it does not blur pores.
Em S.
Gold Coast, Australia
Would this be good on oily skin? Or would it just make my face look shiny and more oily?
Lorena S.
Where can i find this primer?
Kelcey S.
Canyon, TX
Is this primer worth the money? For a drugstore product, this one is definitely pricey. Should I buy this or spend a little extra money and get something at Sephora?
Rosey S.
Honolulu, HI
Does this have any glimmer in it?
Geri M.
Cumming, GA
Is this a good primer? Does it make your makeup last?

back