BY L'ORÉAL PARIS #72 in Face Primer

Light infusing primer. Instant illumination. Enlightened complexion.

Universal shade suitable for all skin types and tones.

• Aqua/Water/ EAU

• Necesito un primer súper bueno sera este bueno?1 Answers
  • Sometimes I have thin fin lines under my eyes, will it ta...1 Answers
  • Does this last for a long time?1 Answers
L'Oréal Paris Magic Lumi Light Infusing Primer
  • "this product is great to give a radiant glow. it is inexpensive and is sold at walmart. i love mixing this primer with my foundation for a radiant highlight. i gave this product 4 stars because i would not suggest for oily skin. the product says it is good for all skin types but i found that it did not work well with my oily skin. i would highly recommend this product for anyone with normal to dry skin." in 164 reviews
  • "not a big fan of moisturizing the skin skin i tend to get a bit oily, but this primer has just the right amount for that dewy finish and prefect for that summer time glow. or even that winter glow, i gave this 4 stars and will be purchasing another one only because if you overdo it you can only oily. " in 26 reviews
Cynthia H.
San Antonio, TX
I absolutely use this as an alternative to Strobe . I actually feel it wrks better since it is more liquid feeling. Absorbs very well and not great at all a must have for all Artists.
Faith E.
Absolutely love this product! I use it underneath of my foundation and it gives me the perfect glow. Not only does it do that it helps hide my pores and it is easy to blend with your foundation. I would highly recommend this to others.
Fotini A.
I sort of use this as a highlighting primer. Just placing it on the top of my cheeks and t-zone. Not recommended on oily skin unless you bake. This is just as the name suggesting illuminating so if you are looking for a glow this is a must
Breanna H.
Bakersfield, CA
This stuff was a tad bit oily at first but since I have dry skin I didn't mind. This is my favorite drugstore primer. It gave me a nice shimmery look while leaving my makeup intact. The price is such a steal for such a good product!
tay f.
Flint, MI
I like this primer so much! It feels like a nice moisturizer on the skin. It really does illuminate your face, I got so many complements on my glow whenever I wore this primer! I definitely recommend especially if you’re on a budget.
This is a beautiful and inexpensive primer! Definitely love how this feels on my skin, it give me a luminous glow under my Foundation and also doesn't leave me oily too! Definitely worth the hype!
Francismar A.
Miami
This versatile product that can be used both pre-base, as its name implies, as well as illuminator in the points of the face that we seek to highlight.

The packaging is practical, compact and cute. It is Pearlescent plastic, has feeder, and being so small is perfect to bring portfolio or travel necessaire.

It is liquid texture which makes its application super easy. It blends effortlessly with the fingertips and a beautiful lighted effect. If you use it as first, it can spread out with your hands or with a synthetic fibre brush. Another frequent use of this product is to mix it with the basis to achieve a brightness, duration is intermediate; being a liquid product, fixation is smaller and with the passing of the hours is going smoothly and it is becoming less visible.
Alizaida G.
When i pair this with matte foundations it doesnt do ANYTHING. But when i pair this with a dewy or luminous foundation it makes that foundation look a bit better, more dewy and luminous without looking oily.
My daughter wears this alone and it makes her skin look healthier and glowy.
Sara Z.
I would love to rate this 5 stars but it doesn't actually make my makeup last longer. However, I reach for it over high end illuminating products. It glows and is a nice consistency, I love to use it on brides outside the t-zone.
twintorials S.
Altoona , IA
This is great for dewy skin, it's a dupe for the becca backlight primer! However I do not notice a difference in the longevity of my makeup nor do I find it hydrating, the biggest con is the white cast however I love this primer!
Em S.
Gold Coast, Australia
Would this be good on oily skin? Or would it just make my face look shiny and more oily?
Lorena S.
Where can i find this primer?
Kelcey S.
Canyon, TX
Is this primer worth the money? For a drugstore product, this one is definitely pricey. Should I buy this or spend a little extra money and get something at Sephora?
Rosey S.
Honolulu, HI
Does this have any glimmer in it?
Geri M.
Cumming, GA
Is this a good primer? Does it make your makeup last?

back