BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Light infusing primer. Instant illumination. Enlightened complexion.

Universal shade suitable for all skin types and tones.

• Aqua/Water/ EAU
  • Acrylatescopolymer
  • Methylparaben
  • Nylon-12

L'Oréal Paris Magic Lumi Light Infusing Primer
  • "this product is great to give a radiant glow. it is inexpensive and is sold at walmart. i love mixing this primer with my foundation for a radiant highlight. i gave this product 4 stars because i would not suggest for oily skin. the product says it is good for all skin types but i found that it did not work well with my oily skin. i would highly recommend this product for anyone with normal to dry skin." in 164 reviews
  • "not a big fan of moisturizing the skin skin i tend to get a bit oily, but this primer has just the right amount for that dewy finish and prefect for that summer time glow. or even that winter glow, i gave this 4 stars and will be purchasing another one only because if you overdo it you can only oily. " in 26 reviews
Reyna A.
Coachella
This product is amazing love the strobing affect it gives sometimes I just like to apply it on when I don't feel like wearing makeup and it makes my face look super super glowy and natural. This prouduct doesn't dry out my face either or break it out. Btw I have sensitive skin.
E V.
I love using this product as more of a liquid higlightlighter or for mixing into my foudation. I find that using it as a primer doesn't really help my makeup last longer or stick better to my face, but it does illuminate and gives a beautiful light from within look
Maranda W.
Malvern, AR
Yet another great highlighting primer. You can wear this alone or add to your foundation. It adds a hint of illumination to the face. I have other products  that I prefer to use but overall I would recommend this. it has a great price tag and it's in the local drugstore!
Nicole G.
Morrison, IL
I absolutely LOVE this primer!! It goes on so smooth and makes my foundation last all day! I actually bought this because a Youtuber used it and i wanted to try it. I was not disappointed!
Blake B.
New Orleans, LA
Okay so I have yet to try something from lumi that I didn’t like. It’s not that I don’t like this, but when you pair it with the foundation. Instead of dewy or lumi I feel like I look greasy. But the primer itself is gorgeous, almost looks like crushed up pearls.
Lu C.
I thought this primer is alright, but gives a little too much shimmer for my liking. One plus though is that it doesn't dry out my skin. I don't think it does anything to hide pores though.
Torre E.
Chillicothe, OH
I love using this under my foundation. I was skeptical because I tend to have oily/combo skin but this doesnt make me oily, just adds a nice glow under my matte foundation. My foundation stays all day and the color the magic lumi primer produces is amazing!
Rosaly W.
Bella Vista, AR
This product is great to give a radiant glow. It is inexpensive and is sold at Walmart. I love mixing this primer with my foundation for a radiant highlight. I gave this product 4 stars because I would not suggest for oily skin. The product says it is good for all skin types but I found that it did not work well with my oily skin. I would HIGHLY recommend this product for anyone with normal to dry skin.
Steph R.
My fave part about this product, is that you don't have to think too much about buying it or not because it's vey affordable! Glides perfectly into the skin, leaving it soft and ready for your makeup. I love how it feels very light on the skin and its soaked up quickly.
Marcie M.
I absolutely Love this primer under my Makeup Forever Ultra HD Liquid Foundation. I have dry skin and that foundation is matte, so using this primer before applying helps keep my skin nice and hydrated. I used the foundation once before without this primer. It was before I had purchased it, and my face kind of felt dry and tight while having the foundation on. I went to Ulta looking for a moisturizing primer and saw this, so I thought I would give it try. I was so happy I did. Now when I wear my favorite foundation, I feel as if I'm not wearing anything at all. It is so comfortable and looks like skin!
Now I think I may try using it for a glow on top like the others have been saying! How exciting, two uses for one product! We always love that!
Em S.
Gold Coast, Australia
Would this be good on oily skin? Or would it just make my face look shiny and more oily?
Lorena S.
Where can i find this primer?
Kelcey S.
Canyon, TX
Is this primer worth the money? For a drugstore product, this one is definitely pricey. Should I buy this or spend a little extra money and get something at Sephora?
Geri M.
Cumming, GA
Is this a good primer? Does it make your makeup last?
Rosey S.
Honolulu, HI
Does this have any glimmer in it?