BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Light infusing primer. Instant illumination. Enlightened complexion.

Universal shade suitable for all skin types and tones.

• Aqua/Water/ EAU

• Necesito un primer súper bueno sera este bueno?1 Answers
  • Sometimes I have thin fin lines under my eyes, will it ta...1 Answers
  • Does this last for a long time?1 Answers
L'Oréal Paris Magic Lumi Light Infusing Primer
  • "this product is great to give a radiant glow. it is inexpensive and is sold at walmart. i love mixing this primer with my foundation for a radiant highlight. i gave this product 4 stars because i would not suggest for oily skin. the product says it is good for all skin types but i found that it did not work well with my oily skin. i would highly recommend this product for anyone with normal to dry skin." in 164 reviews
  • "not a big fan of moisturizing the skin skin i tend to get a bit oily, but this primer has just the right amount for that dewy finish and prefect for that summer time glow. or even that winter glow, i gave this 4 stars and will be purchasing another one only because if you overdo it you can only oily. " in 26 reviews
Makayla M.
Reno , NV
I don't know if this primer works for my skin type or not.... I haven't been to impressed with it. And i probably won't buy it again because I'm still not sure it's L'Oréal is cruelty free or not. Either way I probably won't buy this product again, I think it makes my makeup come off a lot sooner than it normally would
Noemi G.
Los Angeles, CA
Love love love this primer. It gives me a very beautiful glow that shines through my foundation. I used this product to try it out and I noticed that throughout the day I looked so fresh with a natural glow. So now it sits up front on my vanity with my other favorites.
Julie H.
Savannah, GA
This is a very pretty primer, not as good as strobe cream to me but the scent is infinitely better, haha. It's about the same luminosity as the Becca back it priming filter but not as iridescent as strobe cream. I would still recommend though if you were on a budget!
🌸Jordan M.
Lavalette
This primer is perfection. It gives a light luminescent glow along with hydrating the skin. I would not recommend for oily skin. Very easy to apply and not much needed to cover full face! Comparable to a high end primer! This is definitely my favorite i have found!
Reyna A.
Coachella
This product is amazing love the strobing affect it gives sometimes I just like to apply it on when I don't feel like wearing makeup and it makes my face look super super glowy and natural. This prouduct doesn't dry out my face either or break it out. Btw I have sensitive skin.
Maranda W.
Malvern, AR
Yet another great highlighting primer. You can wear this alone or add to your foundation. It adds a hint of illumination to the face. I have other products  that I prefer to use but overall I would recommend this. it has a great price tag and it's in the local drugstore!
E V.
I love using this product as more of a liquid higlightlighter or for mixing into my foudation. I find that using it as a primer doesn't really help my makeup last longer or stick better to my face, but it does illuminate and gives a beautiful light from within look
Renee s.
Kokomo, IN
I am quite fond of this product for a fesh lil to no make up face this summer! Looks wonderful on your face after a day of laying out....just the right amount of simmer
Blake B.
New Orleans, LA
Okay so I have yet to try something from lumi that I didn’t like. It’s not that I don’t like this, but when you pair it with the foundation. Instead of dewy or lumi I feel like I look greasy. But the primer itself is gorgeous, almost looks like crushed up pearls.
Nicole G.
Morrison, IL
I absolutely LOVE this primer!! It goes on so smooth and makes my foundation last all day! I actually bought this because a Youtuber used it and i wanted to try it. I was not disappointed!
Em S.
Gold Coast, Australia
Would this be good on oily skin? Or would it just make my face look shiny and more oily?
Lorena S.
Where can i find this primer?
Kelcey S.
Canyon, TX
Is this primer worth the money? For a drugstore product, this one is definitely pricey. Should I buy this or spend a little extra money and get something at Sephora?
Geri M.
Cumming, GA
Is this a good primer? Does it make your makeup last?
Rosey S.
Honolulu, HI
Does this have any glimmer in it?