BY L'ORÉAL PARIS #72 in Face Primer

Light infusing primer. Instant illumination. Enlightened complexion.

Universal shade suitable for all skin types and tones.

• Aqua/Water/ EAU

• Necesito un primer súper bueno sera este bueno?1 Answers
  • Sometimes I have thin fin lines under my eyes, will it ta...1 Answers
  • Does this last for a long time?1 Answers
L'Oréal Paris Magic Lumi Light Infusing Primer
  • "this product is great to give a radiant glow. it is inexpensive and is sold at walmart. i love mixing this primer with my foundation for a radiant highlight. i gave this product 4 stars because i would not suggest for oily skin. the product says it is good for all skin types but i found that it did not work well with my oily skin. i would highly recommend this product for anyone with normal to dry skin." in 164 reviews
  • "not a big fan of moisturizing the skin skin i tend to get a bit oily, but this primer has just the right amount for that dewy finish and prefect for that summer time glow. or even that winter glow, i gave this 4 stars and will be purchasing another one only because if you overdo it you can only oily. " in 26 reviews
Olivia M.
Des Moines, IA
Today was my first day using this product...and I LOVE IT (so far 😌).
I have been purchasing makeup (primer included) from professional lines , and have not been getting my desired look. I recently realized that I need a better primer so I did a lot of research online and read MANY good things about this primer and y’all , it’s THE BOMB! It’s better than any other primer I have ever used!
I am SO glad hat I gave this a try- not I can stop spending so much money on primers that don’t do half the work! Definitely a 5+ . Also, I’d like to mention, I have oily skin and this definitely helps! I can already tell a difference between the last primer I used and this one.
LOVE IT !
Emily T.
Denver, CO
This primer is great if you wanna add some luminosity to your foundation but I’m not a fan of it by itself on my skin. It doesn’t necessarily work as well as others primers I have as far as keeping my makeup in place. But if you wanna add some to your foundation or just the cheekbone for some highlight, it works well for that.
Ani L.
New York
This is great for dry skin. It has a luminous finish and feels great while applying. It does give you a glow and makes you feel hydrated, but I don’t think it does anything priming related. It doesn’t elongate your makeup or makes your face look blurry or anything. However, it smells good and the packing is nice as well.
Reigh D.
Knoxville, TN
First let me say this is not really a primer I would suggest for more mature skin. This does not fill in your pores or keep your makeup on longer but it does give your skin a gorgeous all over glow that looks like it comes from within. Dry or oily skin it doesn't matter with this primer it's beautiful on all skin types. I use a pore filling primer on my T-zone then once that's on and I give it time to sink into my skin I apply a thin layer of the magic lumi primer all over my face before applying my foundation and it makes my foundation glowy and beautiful. I highly suggest trying this if your thinking about it or want a glowy skin primer.
Natalie C.
Morgan Hill, CA
so i don’t really use this as a primer because i don’t think this alone would help my foundation apply smoother or stay longer however i love this as an illuminator. i apply it after primer and before foundation and it gives my skin a beautiful kit from within glow.i always stay stocked up on this
Tainnelys G.
calle 1 N-55 Urbanizacion Santa Elena Bayamon Puerto Rico
Is a great primer and I really love it and is super affordable you can buy this at Walgreens or Walmart and other places. It’s super easy to apply and blend. It’s for any type of skin and is good for your skin. I recommend this primer is a good one.
Cecilia A.
Fairfield
I loved this primer when i first put it on it went on so smoothe. I also like that it doesnt really mess with your foundation or leaves creases i use this primer on a everyday bases to me it doesn't make my face fell heavy or oily. After a long day at work my makeup looks like i just put it on
Naidelyn V.
Old Westbury, NY
This is one of the best primers from the drugstore kind of reminds me of the becca primer . This primer is very liquidity and moisturizing , once applied to the face it leaves you this sort of shimmery look , which just ends up giving your foundation more of a dewy feel and look . I absolutely love this !
Myranda C.
This product is great! It has a white, pearly look to it but it blends out into a beautiful glow. This product is good for those who have dry skin and are looking for a glow. It’s not too heavy and too glowy. It gives a natural glow to the skin. I like to use this product as a primer or I like to mix it in with my foundation. I wouldn’t use this product if you have oily skin, however. You only need one pump out of the tube to cover your whole face and that’s it. This product should last you a while. If you’re looking for a drugstore glowy primer that won’t break the bank, check this one out.
Laura D.
Yuma, AZ
This product is one of the best primers in the drugstore ! It makes my makeup look so flawless, I can mix it with my foundation and it just makes it so dewy and fresh . I love using this for full coverage makeup because it helps my texture and dry areas ! I would buy this all the time !
Em S.
Gold Coast, Australia
Would this be good on oily skin? Or would it just make my face look shiny and more oily?
Lorena S.
Where can i find this primer?
Kelcey S.
Canyon, TX
Is this primer worth the money? For a drugstore product, this one is definitely pricey. Should I buy this or spend a little extra money and get something at Sephora?
Rosey S.
Honolulu, HI
Does this have any glimmer in it?
Geri M.
Cumming, GA
Is this a good primer? Does it make your makeup last?

back