BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Light infusing primer. Instant illumination. Enlightened complexion.

Universal shade suitable for all skin types and tones.

• Aqua/Water/ EAU
  • Acrylatescopolymer
  • Methylparaben
  • Nylon-12

L'Oréal Paris Magic Lumi Light Infusing Primer
  • "this product is great to give a radiant glow. it is inexpensive and is sold at walmart. i love mixing this primer with my foundation for a radiant highlight. i gave this product 4 stars because i would not suggest for oily skin. the product says it is good for all skin types but i found that it did not work well with my oily skin. i would highly recommend this product for anyone with normal to dry skin." in 164 reviews
  • "not a big fan of moisturizing the skin skin i tend to get a bit oily, but this primer has just the right amount for that dewy finish and prefect for that summer time glow. or even that winter glow, i gave this 4 stars and will be purchasing another one only because if you overdo it you can only oily. " in 26 reviews
Heather L.
Such an amazing product. I find it helps hydrate my skin a little it and gives a beautiful glow. It does not help maintain my pores really so I like to use it combined with other primers . It can also be mixed in with foundations to give them a more radiant glow. I would recommend this product .
Kim K.
Alpharetta, GA
This is a really great illuminating primer. This is my favorite drugstore primer and it gives the skin a really pretty natural glow. It’s also pretty moisturizing and has a nice smell and feels lightweight on the skin. If you’re in the market for a good affordable primer, give this a try!
Katy K.
South bend , IN
This stuff is BLINDING ! I don't use it as much as I use to but it is BLINDING , and I remember that for fact. I used to love this stuff but I ran out and just never happened to buy more I guess. But it is good, there are just some that are more blinding (which is why I only put 4 stars).
Ivon C.
Las Vegas, NV
Dry skin must have ! Literally a glow within has a natural luminosity very easy to apply & blend you can mix it in your foundation or apply it straight to your face it's such a beautiful product love it will always repurchase
Samantha t.
Florence
This primer is amazing. If you want that lit from within glow you will love this primer. You can wear it under your foundation or mixed in with your foundation or if you really want to glow you can do both.
Peyton P.
Lake Charles
This primer is AMAZING! Super hydrating and gives the skin a glow! It feels like you are putting on a moisturizer and smells amazing! This primer is the perfect dupe for becca cosmetics' "backlight priming filter" This product is amazing and I will continue to purchase it in the future!!!!
Sarah Z.
Was looking for A primer and saw this one first at Walgreens so I bought it. No idea how much it costed. It makes my skin greasy and provides a luminous glow which I am not into and didn't realize that was what it's supposed to do when I bought it. So I guess it does what it says it will!
Cheyenne S.
Claremore, OK
I got this because Jaclyn Hill recommend. I use it with the L'Oréal Lumi foundation and they are amazing for dry skinned girls. It gives a dewy look without making you look like an oil slick or glittery.
Kasey R.
Fairhope, AL
Okay, let me just say that this is amazing.. It makes my skin look dewy and I just look like I have this beautiful glowing skin 😍 I tried putting it on all over my face and it looked good, but I feel like I get a better glow when I mix it with my foundation and dab it out with my beauty blender. Absolutely love this illuminating primer.
Anna L.
Honestly the best primer I’ve ever used and I keep going back to it. It gives my skin a soft dewy glow without making it look glittery. I use it all over and then again as an eyeshadow primer. Sometimes if I want less coverage I mix it in with my foundation and honestly it’s magical.
Em S.
Gold Coast, Australia
Would this be good on oily skin? Or would it just make my face look shiny and more oily?
Lorena S.
Where can i find this primer?
Kelcey S.
Canyon, TX
Is this primer worth the money? For a drugstore product, this one is definitely pricey. Should I buy this or spend a little extra money and get something at Sephora?
Geri M.
Cumming, GA
Is this a good primer? Does it make your makeup last?
Rosey S.
Honolulu, HI
Does this have any glimmer in it?