BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Light infusing primer. Instant illumination. Enlightened complexion.

Universal shade suitable for all skin types and tones.

• Aqua/Water/ EAU
  • Acrylatescopolymer
  • Methylparaben
  • Nylon-12

L'Oréal Paris Magic Lumi Light Infusing Primer
  • "this product is great to give a radiant glow. it is inexpensive and is sold at walmart. i love mixing this primer with my foundation for a radiant highlight. i gave this product 4 stars because i would not suggest for oily skin. the product says it is good for all skin types but i found that it did not work well with my oily skin. i would highly recommend this product for anyone with normal to dry skin." in 164 reviews
  • "not a big fan of moisturizing the skin skin i tend to get a bit oily, but this primer has just the right amount for that dewy finish and prefect for that summer time glow. or even that winter glow, i gave this 4 stars and will be purchasing another one only because if you overdo it you can only oily. " in 26 reviews
Sarah R.
Yacolt, WA
When I first purchased this a few years ago I wasn't all that impressed. But then I realized how much I love this for highlighting! It's beautiful and simply GLOWS when applied after foundation or powder or whatever you use - at tops of cheekbones, inner eye and just a touch to brighten and lift under the eyebrows.

RE: this product separating after a while... Just run the bottle under warm water for about 20 to 30 seconds. Shake. And it's back to brand new! I'm on my 3rd bottle and this is a must-have for me. Also, applying it (dabbing) it lightly over cheeks/sides of face AFTER applying foundation or bb cream or.... and dabbed lightly on bridge of nose & cupids bow, it makes your mature skin look radiant and a bit youthful.

I have several different types of highlighters and this one is the one I use daily, in small amounts. Absolutely LOVE it!
Kristin A.
Homewood
I really wanted to love this product, but it’s not super special. It also doesn’t do much in the way of illumination. The cream doesn’t spread easily on the face. Once you put on foundation you don’t notice much of a glow at all. There are far better products on the market that will do this better. Try the Becca backlight primer and you’ll never turn back.
Candace N.
Ponte Vedra, FL
Perfect primer for that summer glow and great for contouring too ! Light reflecting properties+ it's light weight, smooths complexion without clogging pores , makes foundation go on smoother but does not have SPF so I'd recommend a foundation with SPF to either mix with the primer or apply on top. I will most definitely purchase again !
Shelby P.
St. George
I really love this product and I have repurchased several times. If you love a luminous dewy glow then you will love this primer. I would say this primer isn't the best for the longevity of makeup but it helps the foundation apply and look flawless on the skin which is what I personally prefer in a primer.
Linda C.
Statesville, NC
This product is so amazing! It can be worn as a primer or you can mix it with foundation and make any foundation a lumi foundation... it fills in my fine lines and looks amazing!!!! I definitely recommend this product.
Kaitlyn G.
Hollsopple, PA
I have extremely dry skin and this helped with my foundation application. It didn't make me greasy, but more hydrated. I can't seem to tell if my foundation is more radiant since I set it with a powder lightly
Cydnie D.
Albany , GA
I adore this primer. It's not heavy and gives such a pretty pearlized finish that makes your skin look brightened and fresh once your foundation goes on. I have combo/normal skin and I love it. The effect is subtle but gorgeous!
Angelina L.
I LOVE THIS STUFF! I reach for it way more than I reach for my mac strobe cream. I mix a little into my sunscreen or moisturizer if I'm having a no makeup day but still want to glow! I also mix a little into my foundation when I'm wearing makeup. I only wish they had a gold tinted one for when I'm tan.
Shante R.
Daytona Beach
I thought this was really pretty...this has a pearly quality and looks really gorgeous under makeup and even alone. I found it to last for the duration of my day with a good color payoff and quality. I’m pleased.
Jennifer I.
I only had a small sample of this product but from the small sample that I did have I really liked it and I might go out and purchase the full-size bottle depending on the price. I would say it is a medium coverage and it did brighten my skin and take some of the redness out.
Em S.
Gold Coast, Australia
Would this be good on oily skin? Or would it just make my face look shiny and more oily?
Lorena S.
Where can i find this primer?
Kelcey S.
Canyon, TX
Is this primer worth the money? For a drugstore product, this one is definitely pricey. Should I buy this or spend a little extra money and get something at Sephora?
Geri M.
Cumming, GA
Is this a good primer? Does it make your makeup last?
Rosey S.
Honolulu, HI
Does this have any glimmer in it?