BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Light infusing primer. Instant illumination. Enlightened complexion.

Universal shade suitable for all skin types and tones.

• Aqua/Water/ EAU

• Necesito un primer súper bueno sera este bueno?1 Answers
  • Sometimes I have thin fin lines under my eyes, will it ta...1 Answers
  • Does this last for a long time?1 Answers
L'Oréal Paris Magic Lumi Light Infusing Primer
  • "this product is great to give a radiant glow. it is inexpensive and is sold at walmart. i love mixing this primer with my foundation for a radiant highlight. i gave this product 4 stars because i would not suggest for oily skin. the product says it is good for all skin types but i found that it did not work well with my oily skin. i would highly recommend this product for anyone with normal to dry skin." in 164 reviews
  • "not a big fan of moisturizing the skin skin i tend to get a bit oily, but this primer has just the right amount for that dewy finish and prefect for that summer time glow. or even that winter glow, i gave this 4 stars and will be purchasing another one only because if you overdo it you can only oily. " in 26 reviews
Olivia A.
Peralta , NM
Hands down, this is the best illuminating and brightening primer! I first used it two years ago because the chemist shopper that I am realized that it's NOT made with any pore blogger ingredients! :) I tried it and LOVE using it alone when I don't wear makeup! It helps brighten my skin and makes me feel less self conscious about my acne and acne scars
Arlene S.
Jacksonville, TX
So far it has been the best primer I have used. It leaves your skin looking radiant and glowy. Last through out the day without getting oily. In my honest opinion I think it has very good protection. I would definitely buy this product again and would recommend. You can get it at Walmart. Such a great drugstore product. I absolutely love it .
Sabrina Y.
Bayside, NY
I am in love with this product!! Although it is a primer it does leave the areas I apply it looking slightly brighter, as though its a natural highlight on my skin! I recommend this to people who don't want to overdo on the highlight. Honestly this makes my skin look like I am naturally glowing when I don't apply anything over it.
Rebel M.
San Antonio , TX
I wanted to love this primer, but honestly I believe there are many drugstore primers that give a better base coat then this. The luminous part is definitely there. I don't think it does that great of a job filling pores or anything like that. I also don't like the feel to it. I will probably try it a few more times, but honestly it's not my holy grail.
Ktron M.
Tampa, FL
A must have from the drugstore. This is comparable to high end luminous primers (cough cough Becca.....) I wouldn't say this fills your pores, but it is moisturizing and goes perfect with a medium coverage foundation. I apply it in the T-zone. For 10$, this is a steal.
Jessica E.
I bought this primer because I heard it was a dupe for the Becca primer and was kinda disappointed because in my opinion its not, it does work great to lighten a darker foundation so that's a plus I guess!
Alexis B.
Bangor, PA
Ok so I don't actually use this how it should be used. I have extremely oily skin, so I don't need the extra illumination. I actually use this on the inner corner of my eyes. It gives you that really nice awake look. I also got this on sale for super cheap at a grocery store, so keep your eyes peeled for sales on products.
Kelly A.
This is the most luminous primer I have ever purchased! Recently I've been mixing it two pumps with my foundation and as result my face is absolutely GLOWING. This is the perfect primer for anyone with dry skin looking to achieve a radiant finish! Even when mixed with a matte foundation still leaves you off with an amazing glow
Sarah R.
Yacolt, WA
When I first purchased this a few years ago I wasn't all that impressed. But then I realized how much I love this for highlighting! It's beautiful and simply GLOWS when applied after foundation or powder or whatever you use - at tops of cheekbones, inner eye and just a touch to brighten and lift under the eyebrows.

RE: this product separating after a while... Just run the bottle under warm water for about 20 to 30 seconds. Shake. And it's back to brand new! I'm on my 3rd bottle and this is a must-have for me. Also, applying it (dabbing) it lightly over cheeks/sides of face AFTER applying foundation or bb cream or.... and dabbed lightly on bridge of nose & cupids bow, it makes your mature skin look radiant and a bit youthful.

I have several different types of highlighters and this one is the one I use daily, in small amounts. Absolutely LOVE it!
Kristin A.
Homewood
I really wanted to love this product, but it’s not super special. It also doesn’t do much in the way of illumination. The cream doesn’t spread easily on the face. Once you put on foundation you don’t notice much of a glow at all. There are far better products on the market that will do this better. Try the Becca backlight primer and you’ll never turn back.
Em S.
Gold Coast, Australia
Would this be good on oily skin? Or would it just make my face look shiny and more oily?
Lorena S.
Where can i find this primer?
Kelcey S.
Canyon, TX
Is this primer worth the money? For a drugstore product, this one is definitely pricey. Should I buy this or spend a little extra money and get something at Sephora?
Geri M.
Cumming, GA
Is this a good primer? Does it make your makeup last?
Rosey S.
Honolulu, HI
Does this have any glimmer in it?