BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Light infusing primer. Instant illumination. Enlightened complexion.

Universal shade suitable for all skin types and tones.

• Aqua/Water/ EAU

• Necesito un primer súper bueno sera este bueno?1 Answers
  • Sometimes I have thin fin lines under my eyes, will it ta...1 Answers
  • Does this last for a long time?1 Answers
L'Oréal Paris Magic Lumi Light Infusing Primer
  • "this product is great to give a radiant glow. it is inexpensive and is sold at walmart. i love mixing this primer with my foundation for a radiant highlight. i gave this product 4 stars because i would not suggest for oily skin. the product says it is good for all skin types but i found that it did not work well with my oily skin. i would highly recommend this product for anyone with normal to dry skin." in 164 reviews
  • "not a big fan of moisturizing the skin skin i tend to get a bit oily, but this primer has just the right amount for that dewy finish and prefect for that summer time glow. or even that winter glow, i gave this 4 stars and will be purchasing another one only because if you overdo it you can only oily. " in 26 reviews
Geena P.
Chicopee, MA
Love this primer it really makes my skin illuminate through my foundation.makes me bright and look more awake. However I would not recommend for oily skin as it does have sparkle and shine to it. It helps fill in my pores and I love that but the shiny part I could probably do without
Brandy T.
I loved this mascara! It is just like the better than sex mascara!! This mascara lasts me all day long. It is very water proof, which I love. But I also hate how water proof it is because sometimes it makes it a little difficult to take off at night. I would 10/10 recommend this product to anybody who is looking for a long lasting mascara, and fuller lashes!
Meredith C.
Berkley, MI
This stuff is AMAZING!! Not only does it smooth out my fine lines and wrinkles, it really adds a luminosity to my normally dry skin. It's very affordable and compared to the MAC Strobe Cream, this actually fills in a bit more whereas the Strobe Cream is just an illuminating lotion you use prior to foundation. The price point is a little high for drugstore, but that's where the drugstore price points seem to be these days. But it's less than $12 and really a great product. I would advise normal, dry and somewhat combo skin can use this product. Oily skin types should avoid the extra illumination. I will be purchasing this over and over again for sure!
Jackie R.
Garden City, NY
This primer is really great if you are looking for a glowy look. It can also be mixed with liquid foundation to add some glow. When used under foundation it gives the skin a nice glow-from-within look. It is very cost effective as well ($9). I took one star off because at first the product feels a little sticky but eventually it dries out nicely on the skin
Erin F.
Love this stuff! This primer does not mess around. I went to a concert with rain, sweat, smoke and wind afterwards and my makeup still looked decent when I took it off. It also gives you a soft glow if skin is looking a little harsh. I highly recommend this stuff, especially if you do not want to pay high end prices. This is a great go-to primer.
Samantha K.
Kenner, LA
This primer is probably one of the best for combination normal to dry skin. I use it in conjunction with the Too Face Primed and Poreless Pure because I am dry on the outside of my face, but oily on my T-Zone. I love the moisture and glow this primer gives me under my foundation.
Brittany B.
Rochester Hls, MI
I LOVE THIS PRIMER. I have dry skin, and struggle with it often looking dull since it can be so dry. This primer provides a great lit from within type of glow from under a foundation. I recommend using a light-medium coverage foundation so you dont block out the glow. This primer is a great dupe for Becca's Backlight primer for a fraction of the price
Lindsey W.
Saint Marys, GA
Ok, I have to say I do not care for this lumi primer on it's own but I love mixing it with other primers, BB/CC creams, and foundations. It's always a gorgeous outcome. If you apply first and then put your other face products on you lose it's affect. Mixing it is key!
Brianna B.
Salisbury, MD
The Loreal Lumi collection is a wonderful collection of face make up that adds a beautiful illuminated look to your skin. The primer helps make up last longer, go on smooth, and most of all this primer brings light to your face. Not only in one spot (like a highlighter) this is under your foundation so it gives your foundation a "dewy & very glowy" look. Highly recommend.
Olivia A.
Peralta , NM
Hands down, this is the best illuminating and brightening primer! I first used it two years ago because the chemist shopper that I am realized that it's NOT made with any pore blogger ingredients! :) I tried it and LOVE using it alone when I don't wear makeup! It helps brighten my skin and makes me feel less self conscious about my acne and acne scars
Em S.
Gold Coast, Australia
Would this be good on oily skin? Or would it just make my face look shiny and more oily?
Lorena S.
Where can i find this primer?
Kelcey S.
Canyon, TX
Is this primer worth the money? For a drugstore product, this one is definitely pricey. Should I buy this or spend a little extra money and get something at Sephora?
Geri M.
Cumming, GA
Is this a good primer? Does it make your makeup last?
Rosey S.
Honolulu, HI
Does this have any glimmer in it?