BY L'ORÉAL PARIS #72 in Face Primer

Light infusing primer. Instant illumination. Enlightened complexion.

Universal shade suitable for all skin types and tones.

• Aqua/Water/ EAU

• Necesito un primer súper bueno sera este bueno?1 Answers
  • Sometimes I have thin fin lines under my eyes, will it ta...1 Answers
  • Does this last for a long time?1 Answers
L'Oréal Paris Magic Lumi Light Infusing Primer
  • "this product is great to give a radiant glow. it is inexpensive and is sold at walmart. i love mixing this primer with my foundation for a radiant highlight. i gave this product 4 stars because i would not suggest for oily skin. the product says it is good for all skin types but i found that it did not work well with my oily skin. i would highly recommend this product for anyone with normal to dry skin." in 164 reviews
  • "not a big fan of moisturizing the skin skin i tend to get a bit oily, but this primer has just the right amount for that dewy finish and prefect for that summer time glow. or even that winter glow, i gave this 4 stars and will be purchasing another one only because if you overdo it you can only oily. " in 26 reviews
Amanda C.
Saint Petersburg
Such a great dupe for the Becca priming filter! To me it even feels better when you apply it and it has such an amazing glow that shines through your foundation.
Ramya D.
Cincinnati, OH
I loved this primer. It kept my makeup on great. It left me looking glowy. But at times the product would come ur watery or if you use too much you looked like a disco ball since it was so hard to blend. It also had a weird scent to it.
Arden S.
Great primer to achieve that glowy, summery look. I have dry skin, so this primer works well to give my skin more of a healthy shine and prevents my foundation from clinging to dry patches.
Bailey A.
Alexandria
For an oily girl like myself I would usually stay clear of product like this, but I had to try it out ever hearing Jaclyn Hill rave about it (even though she has dry skin and I have oily). So I picked this primer up during the colder months to wear under my matte foundations on days where I knew I wasn't going to be sweating at all. When I first applied it all over my face I felt like I applied liquid highlighter to my entire face, but once I applied my matte foundation, it was such a pretty finish! I have also heard that primer is a dupe for M.A.C Cosmetics Strobe Cream ! I would recommend this primer to all skin types, even oily because it worked great for me!
QUEEN L.
I am living for this primer! It's great on bare skin and really gives your skin a glow from within type of look without the use of a highlighter. I use a small pea sized amount for my whole face, especially on days that I'm feeling a no makeup makeup kind of look.

This product is best for those with normal to normal-combo skin types. As an oily skin girl, I notice that I look like a grease ball with this at the end of the day. (This primer + highlighter is the death of me). Just be careful with how generous you are with this! But other than that you are good to go. Must try!
Michelle T.
As a light infusing primer, this doesn’t really do much other than make my foundation become greasier, quicker. After applying the primer and then my foundation on top, the nice sheen it has completely disappears. When I mix it into my foundation, the formula becomes more oily and slippery and it sheers out the coverage. It doesn’t make my face makeup last any longer than usual. The only way I use this is by applying it onto my cheekbones and while it’s still wet, I apply my highlighter on top to make it more blinding. Other than that, this product is a complete flop for me.
Leidi R.
Doral, FL
This stuff is awesome! You should be able to find this at any Wal-mart, but good lucking finding it in stock. Your best bet is to just buy it off of Amazon prime. I hate wearing makeup. I tan very easily, and have darker caramel skin during the warmer months. My aunt told me that to start using this product, so that it adds a subtle brightness to my face. loveLOVElove it! It makes me look fresh and gives that soft "dewy" look without making your face shiny or too sparkly. :) Add a little blush, a little mascara, I'm good to go! L'Oréal Paris Magic Lumi Light Infusing Primer
Lauren M.
I love and hate this primer. Firstly, the luminous glow it gives is amazing and second to none. It's also very light and not drying at all. The bad...it does absolutely nothing to refine or blur pores and fine lines. It also seems as if it causes my foundation to settle into them more and they are more noticeable! This is frustrating because I love the glow! I've went through two bottles of this trying to love it. This would be great for those that don't have large pores or fine lines.
Amanda C.
Thank God I didn't put this on my face. I had an interesting experience at ulta with this little gem. I put some on the back of my left hand and it was beautiful. Smelled nice. It has a beautiful pearlized luminosity that would look stunning under foundation. It was creamy and not greasy. It wasn't heavy. It wasn't glittery. It wasn't siliconey. Then about 10 minutes later, my hand was itching and I had a horrific rash with bumps all over where I had this on my hand. I am so bummed but I'm definitely allergic to something in this. It would be worth trying for sure for anyone that isn't sensitive.
Kenzie A.
Watertown, NY
I can not say enough about this primer!!!!! I will NEVER go without it!! When first applied to the skin it leaves your face looking so shimmery and glowy - i wore it alone on summer days just for an extra glow! It makes my foundation stay on ALLLLL DAY LONG! No joke! And I love a matte foundation but when I wear it with this primer it gives my skin the earthy little glow it’s craving to complete the look.
Em S.
Gold Coast, Australia
Would this be good on oily skin? Or would it just make my face look shiny and more oily?
Lorena S.
Where can i find this primer?
Kelcey S.
Canyon, TX
Is this primer worth the money? For a drugstore product, this one is definitely pricey. Should I buy this or spend a little extra money and get something at Sephora?
Rosey S.
Honolulu, HI
Does this have any glimmer in it?
Geri M.
Cumming, GA
Is this a good primer? Does it make your makeup last?

back