L'Oréal Paris Magic Lumi Light Infusing Primer

Light infusing primer. Instant illumination. Enlightened complexion.

Universal shade suitable for all skin types and tones.

• Aqua/Water/ EAU
  • Disteardimonium Hectorite
  • Acrylatescopolymer
  • Methylparaben
  • Nylon-12

Previously, I have been using the L'Oréal Paris Magic Lumi Light Infusing Primer and I gotta say, I fall into the group of people who feel unsure primer does much of anything. I just picked up the e.l.f. Cosmetics Poreless Putty Primer but haven't tried it. (Just a note: I have normal/sometime dry skin). What primers are in your holy grail?
L'Oréal Paris Magic Lumi Light Infusing Primer ? What do you guys think of this product
Ok so this sounds dumb what food primer do?
Start your review of L'Oréal Paris Magic Lumi Light Infusing Primer!
Product Highlights
“...highlight. i gave this product 4 stars because i would not suggest for oily skin. the product says it is good for all skin types but i found that it did not work well with my oily skin. i would highly recommend this product for anyone with normal to dry skin.” in 164 reviews
“not a big fan of moisturizing the skin skin i tend to get a bit oily, but this primer has just the right amount for that dewy finish and prefect for that summer time glow. or even that winter glow, i gave this 4 stars and will be purchasing another one only because if you overdo it you can only oily. ” in 26 reviews
Sweden
Glow like a Queen! This will make you skin illuminating! It will glow and look healthy! I like you use it as highlighter more than a primer, because I don't want all my face to glow.
Ireland
I got this recently and oh my god, I set it in spots where I usually put my highlight and it just makes it pop so nicely!. I't sos beautiful and feels lovely on the skin. Must have
Swinnow Avenue, Leeds
Good primer! Moisturising at the same time which is good and has a sparkly tint to it. Very easy to blend as it’s quite liquidy. Only downside is that it makes your face lighter which sometimes offsets the foundation but keeps make up on all day
Edmonton, AB
I use this primer ALL the time! I love how it brings a natural illumination to the skin without making you look shiny! And not to mention how easily foundation goes over top of it! Definitely worth the price and I will be repurchasing again soon as I am almost out of my first bottle :)
Brampton , ON
I love this primer. Since I have dry skin, this is perfect because it makes my skin look so luminous and it's a great base for my makeup. It gives you a lit from within look and the formula of this primer is great- not too greasy.
Perth, ON
I mix this is with my foundation before I apply it, and I get a lovely, dewy. long lasting look. I'm not usually impressed with primers, but I've tried them ALL because I have huge pores, and this one smooths my face out beautifully.
St. Jerome
This product is magical. It erases my fine line and a gorgeous glow to my skin. It can be used alone or under a bb cream. Package is simple and the size makes it travel friendly. An affordable price, you should run and go get it.
I am obsessed with this primer. I was looking for one to wear more everyday that had the same effect as the smashbox primer I have but more for every day with a more every day price. It goes on so smooth and sits well under my make up. I love it and would recommend.
This product is amazing. It provides a nice glow to the skin. However, if you suffer from dry skin,i recommend u use it on top of the foundation to highlight some parts pf the skin as it will dry a bit your skin of used as a primer only. But it is worth every penny!
Love how this feels first going on my skin it gives a beautiful glow really light and pretty but feels a little sticky after but still a really good primer all round. affordable.

140 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Oklahoma City, OK
3 months ago
Mandi R. • 2 months ago
I kinda feel the same. I feel like you can get the same result with a decent moisturizer. I've been using the Milk hydro primer lately and I like it a lot!
Witherspoon Dr.
7 months ago
isabelle P. • 6 months ago
I would say this is a very good primer and it's not pricey like alot other products