BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Light infusing primer. Instant illumination. Enlightened complexion.

Universal shade suitable for all skin types and tones.

• Aqua/Water/ EAU
  • Acrylatescopolymer
  • Methylparaben
  • Nylon-12

L'Oréal Paris Magic Lumi Light Infusing Primer
  • "this product is great to give a radiant glow. it is inexpensive and is sold at walmart. i love mixing this primer with my foundation for a radiant highlight. i gave this product 4 stars because i would not suggest for oily skin. the product says it is good for all skin types but i found that it did not work well with my oily skin. i would highly recommend this product for anyone with normal to dry skin." in 164 reviews
  • "not a big fan of moisturizing the skin skin i tend to get a bit oily, but this primer has just the right amount for that dewy finish and prefect for that summer time glow. or even that winter glow, i gave this 4 stars and will be purchasing another one only because if you overdo it you can only oily. " in 26 reviews
Katy L.
White. White. White. It made my skin look like a twilight vampire in the sun. It is so glittery and white that it doesn’t make my skin look any better than before.
Angelia K.
East Chicago
Long lasting. Makeup stays in place when primed with this. I also use this as an eyelid primer. It brightens my skin nicely. My nose doesn't get super shiny like it normally would.
Aliza A.
Flushing , NY
I don’t do my makeup with out this!!!!!
I mix it in to my foundation and apply it to my skin. My skin looks amazing and flawless with this. Very good price, good for all skin types.
Alyssa C.
Sandston
This primer gives you that natural glow look. Definitely not recommended for oily skin, but for dry to combo would work well! Super light on the skin. Overall, a good product.
Sam C.
Pittsburgh, PA
This primer does work, but comes out of the tube a little too watery for me, even after shaking it. It gives a glowy finish to makeup. It is a little too expensive for how little product is in the tube.
Amanda C.
Saint Petersburg
Such a great dupe for the Becca priming filter! To me it even feels better when you apply it and it has such an amazing glow that shines through your foundation.
Ramya D.
Cincinnati, OH
I loved this primer. It kept my makeup on great. It left me looking glowy. But at times the product would come ur watery or if you use too much you looked like a disco ball since it was so hard to blend. It also had a weird scent to it.
Arden S.
Great primer to achieve that glowy, summery look. I have dry skin, so this primer works well to give my skin more of a healthy shine and prevents my foundation from clinging to dry patches.
Brandi S.
This is probably one of my favorite liquid highlights to use because it allows the light to bounce off my face so effortlessly! The light reflecting pigments allow you to have a dewy look without your skin actually be wet in texture. It smooths out the skin to give you that baby soft skin. It was around $10 when I purchased it from walmart and I still have not used it all up and I bought this primer over a year ago. A little really does go a long way when it comes to this primer. I personally do not suggest you using this as your base primer because it can leave a weird cast on your face that shows right through your foundation.

*PRO TIP* Mix this in with your under eye concealer it will really give you that glow your looking for without you having to pack on the highlighter. Although I do love a great highlighter lol.
Bailey A.
Alexandria
For an oily girl like myself I would usually stay clear of product like this, but I had to try it out ever hearing Jaclyn Hill rave about it (even though she has dry skin and I have oily). So I picked this primer up during the colder months to wear under my matte foundations on days where I knew I wasn't going to be sweating at all. When I first applied it all over my face I felt like I applied liquid highlighter to my entire face, but once I applied my matte foundation, it was such a pretty finish! I have also heard that primer is a dupe for M.A.C Cosmetics Strobe Cream ! I would recommend this primer to all skin types, even oily because it worked great for me!
Em S.
Gold Coast, Australia
Would this be good on oily skin? Or would it just make my face look shiny and more oily?
Lorena S.
Where can i find this primer?
Kelcey S.
Canyon, TX
Is this primer worth the money? For a drugstore product, this one is definitely pricey. Should I buy this or spend a little extra money and get something at Sephora?
Geri M.
Cumming, GA
Is this a good primer? Does it make your makeup last?
Rosey S.
Honolulu, HI
Does this have any glimmer in it?