L'Oréal Paris Magic Lumi Light Infusing Primer

Light infusing primer. Instant illumination. Enlightened complexion.

Universal shade suitable for all skin types and tones.

• Aqua/Water/ EAU
  • Disteardimonium Hectorite
  • Acrylatescopolymer
  • Methylparaben
  • Nylon-12

Previously, I have been using the L'Oréal Paris Magic Lumi Light Infusing Primer and I gotta say, I fall into the group of people who feel unsure primer does much of anything. I just picked up the e.l.f. Cosmetics Poreless Putty Primer but haven't tried it. (Just a note: I have normal/sometime dry skin). What primers are in your holy grail?
L'Oréal Paris Magic Lumi Light Infusing Primer ? What do you guys think of this product
Ok so this sounds dumb what food primer do?
Start your review of L'Oréal Paris Magic Lumi Light Infusing Primer!
Product Highlights
“...highlight. i gave this product 4 stars because i would not suggest for oily skin. the product says it is good for all skin types but i found that it did not work well with my oily skin. i would highly recommend this product for anyone with normal to dry skin.” in 164 reviews
“not a big fan of moisturizing the skin skin i tend to get a bit oily, but this primer has just the right amount for that dewy finish and prefect for that summer time glow. or even that winter glow, i gave this 4 stars and will be purchasing another one only because if you overdo it you can only oily. ” in 26 reviews
South Amboy, NJ
L'Oréal Paris Magic Lumi Light Infusing Primer uploaded by Ava L.
I love this primer I’ve been using it for a week now and let me just say it’s long lasting beautiful matte shimmer finish I love the feeling of it on my face it’s very hydrating and fresh I’m definitely buying again and I recommend to a friend and family member
Oily, Dry, Combination / Acne, Blackheads, Dullness
Garden City, NY
This primer is really great if you are looking for a glowy look. It can also be mixed with liquid foundation to add some glow. When used under foundation it gives the skin a nice glow-from-within look. It is very cost effective as well ($9). I took one star off because at first the product feels a little sticky but eventually it dries out nicely on the skin
Combination / Large Pores, Redness, Sensitivity
Broadway, VA
Purchased at: CVS
I just started wearing primer under my makeup, before I was using a moisturizer and found that my makeup wasn’t lasting as long as I would like it to be. Then I started using this primer and it makes my makeup last so much longer through out the day. Definitely try this one if you haven’t already.
Oily, Combination / Acne, Blackheads
Rochester Hls, MI
I LOVE THIS PRIMER. I have dry skin, and struggle with it often looking dull since it can be so dry. This primer provides a great lit from within type of glow from under a foundation. I recommend using a light-medium coverage foundation so you dont block out the glow. This primer is a great dupe for Becca's Backlight primer for a fraction of the price
Combination / Acne, Blackheads, Large Pores
Love this stuff! This primer does not mess around. I went to a concert with rain, sweat, smoke and wind afterwards and my makeup still looked decent when I took it off. It also gives you a soft glow if skin is looking a little harsh. I highly recommend this stuff, especially if you do not want to pay high end prices. This is a great go-to primer.
Combination / Dullness, Uneven Skin Tone
Saint Marys, GA
Ok, I have to say I do not care for this lumi primer on it's own but I love mixing it with other primers, BB/CC creams, and foundations. It's always a gorgeous outcome. If you apply first and then put your other face products on you lose it's affect. Mixing it is key!
Dry, Combination, Sensitive / Acne, Blackheads, Dullness
Kenner, LA
This primer is probably one of the best for combination normal to dry skin. I use it in conjunction with the Too Face Primed and Poreless Pure because I am dry on the outside of my face, but oily on my T-Zone. I love the moisture and glow this primer gives me under my foundation.
Combination / Dullness, Large Pores, Sensitivity
I used to really love this primer until I found one that was actually luminating. This primer kind of made me look like the tin man from wizard of oz, and felt strange on the skin, and kind of made my foundations slide right off my face. It’s an affordable-ish “lumi” primer, with out a specific undertone, so it’s easy for all skin tones to use. But there are so many other ones that work better than this one.
Combination / Acne
Peralta , NM
Hands down, this is the best illuminating and brightening primer! I first used it two years ago because the chemist shopper that I am realized that it's NOT made with any pore blogger ingredients! :) I tried it and LOVE using it alone when I don't wear makeup! It helps brighten my skin and makes me feel less self conscious about my acne and acne scars
Oily / Acne, Blackheads, Dullness
Ridgway, IL
L'Oréal Paris Magic Lumi Light Infusing Primer uploaded by sarahnjoey J.
Purchased at: CVS
This is my favorite new beauty bag purchase. It seems like more of a glow boosting moisturizer than a primer but it's awesome stuff. Really gives off a natural looking glow and makes your face feel nice without being sparkly
Dry / Dullness, Puffiness, Redness

140 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Oklahoma City, OK
2 months ago
Mandi R. • 2 days ago
I kinda feel the same. I feel like you can get the same result with a decent moisturizer. I've been using the Milk hydro primer lately and I like it a lot!
Witherspoon Dr.
5 months ago
isabelle P. • 5 months ago
I would say this is a very good primer and it's not pricey like alot other products