BY L'ORÉAL PARIS #85 in Eyelid Primer

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Magic De-Crease Eyelid Primer. Nude. .

• Have not tried this yet, but I really want to! I do tons of eye m...1 Answers
  • I really like this primer but looking to try something new. Any s...1 Answers
  • How do I use primer? Before foundation after foundation.. I have ...3 Answers
L'Oréal Paris Magic De-Crease Eyelid Primer
  • "Ok so this was one of my first eyelid primers and I must say it ranks up there with some of the high end primers." in 1 review
  • "It keeps my eye shadow in place, sure, but you have to make sure you cover the primer entirely or else it'll dry in a weird orangey color." in 1 review
  • "good product for the price and it's a drugstore gem." in 1 review
  • "I have really oily eyelids and this product seemed to make them even more oily." in 1 review
Joy P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Not bad eyelid primer had to buy an extra one for backup. Saw was on sale so had to test it out. Didn't know it is discontinues will continue to use it until run out but overall average and works they way it says on the packaging. Sad loreal doesn't sell this anymore hopefully they come out with a better verson.. L'Oréal Paris Magic De-Crease Eyelid Primer
Samantha S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've used all of the expensive eyelid primers from sephora for my oily eyelids. On a whim I decided to try this drugstore brand eye primer and I have been so impressed! I have used this all summer and love it. Sometimes it can go on a little clumpy but it is easy to fix and my eye shadows last all day with this. I would definitely recommend especially if you have oilier eyelids that smudge throughout the day!
Claire C.
Algoma, WI
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my eyeshadow after a long, hectic, 11-hour work day. This primer has made a world of a difference in how long my eyeshadow lasts. I will never go back to using eyeshadow without it! It's easy to apply, and is a quick but important addition to any makeup routine.
Ashley V.
Sparks, NV
Beauty Junkie Expert
Took a while to like but I love it now I keep buying it. Make the tube a little bigger its kind of small for my liking. Very easy to apply and use goes on easy. Nice sleek small packaging  and labels are well done.I would recommend its is a little pricey but worth the price if you can't get to sephora or ulta
Rose🌚 K.
Crosby, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I don't normally try a whole bunch of eyeshadow primers but I really do like this one. Ive used it a lot and I don't think my eyeshadow has ever creased when I had this one. I don't think it brings more pigment to my eyeshadow but it does a good job of keeping it on. it also smells sweet to me
Miah L.
Who would have thought that the best primer for hooded eyes would be sold at a drug store for less than $10? Not me, that's for sure. Not only am I impressed - I'm indebted to this little glass tube of tan cream, it's indeed magic. This lasts even the longest of work days, and the craziest of club nights. It's a must have in every makeup bag that belongs to someone who seeks true pigmentation, long lasting color and style fluidity, and a smooth and receptive lid to modify!
.. Brianna Beauty ..
Louisville, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I was not a fan of this product. When I applied this product to my Eye lids they would not blend at all! It left creases and when I put my shadow on it just looked bad. I do not recommend this product. I would not buy this product again. I've tried so many better ones but this is just a no!
Jailene R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I had purchased this product at first to see if it will help with my eyeshadow from always creasing and it did! It has a silicone feel to it and makes my eyelids very smooth. This product has greatly minimized my eyeshadow from creasing and would recommend for those that have hooded lids like me.
Ashley M.
Gretna , NE
Beauty Junkie Expert
This primer is amazing! I originally bought it because I found it on clearance but I tried and have been hooked ever since! It is super easy to use and it keeps my eyeshadow in place ALL DAY! I even worked out once with a full face of makeup and my eyeshadow did not budge. Definitely a must have
Suzanne H.
Brigham City, UT
This isn't your typical spring item that you'll probably see reviewed, but priming is vital! Especially in the summer when the heat and allergies kick in. I use this daily and my eyeshadow stay on ALL day!! Plus my eyeliner doesn't crease or smudge, and it's liquid! Love it!!
Brittany H.
Wallaceburg, ON
What technically is the average length of time for how long it lasts?
cecilia b.
Bakersfield, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this a good product? Does it really work...
Jul L.
How do I use primer? Before foundation after foundation.. I have read both ways please let me know the best and proper way to use this product.
Samantha D.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
I really like this primer but looking to try something new. Any suggestions as to what other products work closely like this one but not so thick?
Cel D.
Lethbridge
Have not tried this yet, but I really want to! I do tons of eye makeup and it seems to always crease! Does this product really work? Does it stop your lids from creasing? If so, how much is it?