BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Magic De-Crease Eyelid Primer. Nude. .

• Have not tried this yet, but I really want to! I do tons ...1 Answers
  • I really like this primer but looking to try something ne...1 Answers
  • How do I use primer? Before foundation after foundation.....3 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "Love this it is very useful for me it keeps my eyeshadow in place and my eyelids do not feel all oily and this primer gives me more confidence to not worry about eye makeup coming off like going out to parties and stuff. Overall this product works great. " in 5 reviews
  • "It keeps my eye shadow in place, sure, but you have to make sure you cover the primer entirely or else it'll dry in a weird orangey color." in 1 review
  • "good product for the price and it's a drugstore gem." in 1 review
  • "I have really oily eyelids and this product seemed to make them even more oily." in 1 review
Joy P.
Not bad eyelid primer had to buy an extra one for backup. Saw was on sale so had to test it out. Didn't know it is discontinues will continue to use it until run out but overall average and works they way it says on the packaging. Sad loreal doesn't sell this anymore hopefully they come out with a better verson.. L'Oréal Paris Magic De-Crease Eyelid Primer
Devona L.
Charlotte, NC
Definitely a go to when I’m going total glam and need my eye shadow to stay in place! I only recently started using this primer on my eyes to avoid that ugly crease my eyelids produce from my other makeup and I fell in love! Highly recommend. L'Oréal Paris Magic De-Crease Eyelid Primer ❤️
Skylar K.
Auburn, KY
I got this product for free when I was a beauty consultant at Walgreens. I have very oily skin and my eyeshadow ALWAYS creases. I use the Urban Decay eye shadow primer and even at the end of the day that creases. Good price and maybe will act different with different skin types, but didn’t work for me.
Bianca G.
San Bernardino
Just bought this eye primer, not the best yet not the worst. Does tend to try fast and gets a bit sticky on me. Yet when applying eyeshadow does work great. Let’s my eyeshadow move and be blended well. It’s a love-hate with this. Price is okay, recommend if you need a affordable eye primer.
Samantha S.
I've used all of the expensive eyelid primers from sephora for my oily eyelids. On a whim I decided to try this drugstore brand eye primer and I have been so impressed! I have used this all summer and love it. Sometimes it can go on a little clumpy but it is easy to fix and my eye shadows last all day with this. I would definitely recommend especially if you have oilier eyelids that smudge throughout the day!
Carmen Q.
Hilliard, OH
I have tried expensive eyeshadow primers and I have to say this one beats all of them! Defintely makes my eyeshadow look better when I apply it and make it's last so much longer
Ashley V.
Sparks, NV
Took a while to like but I love it now I keep buying it. Make the tube a little bigger its kind of small for my liking. Very easy to apply and use goes on easy. Nice sleek small packaging  and labels are well done.I would recommend its is a little pricey but worth the price if you can't get to sephora or ulta
Rose🌚 K.
Greensburg, PA
I don't normally try a whole bunch of eyeshadow primers but I really do like this one. Ive used it a lot and I don't think my eyeshadow has ever creased when I had this one. I don't think it brings more pigment to my eyeshadow but it does a good job of keeping it on. it also smells sweet to me
Ashley S.
Delphi
bought this product because  i thought the popular name would mean it was good quality when its not very good coverage at all  totally will not buy again  so many better options on the market these days     NOT FULL COVERAGE
Haley A.
Atown
I loved this at first but lately it’s been going on super dry and splotchy. It still works and you don’t notice the splotchiness unless you don’t put eyeshadow on. I wouldn’t recommend it, and I’m in dire need of a new eye primer.
Jul L.
How do I use primer? Before foundation after foundation.. I have read both ways please let me know the best and proper way to use this product.
Cece B.
Bakersfield, CA
Is this a good product? Does it really work...
Brittany H.
Sarnia , ON
What technically is the average length of time for how long it lasts?
Cel D.
Lethbridge
Have not tried this yet, but I really want to! I do tons of eye makeup and it seems to always crease! Does this product really work? Does it stop your lids from creasing? If so, how much is it?
Samantha D.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
I really like this primer but looking to try something new. Any suggestions as to what other products work closely like this one but not so thick?