BY L'ORÉAL PARIS #14 in BB Cream

4 Beautifying Actions in 1. Hydrates, Primes, Perfects, Corrects. Flawless bare skin finish.

Meet the Magic all-in-one skin BB cream, with Beautifying Beads, encapsulated pigments infused in an ultra-light lotion with antioxidants Vitamins C&E. This mullti-tasking skin beautifier delivers 4 beautifying actions in 1: hydrates, corrects, evens and perfects. Instantly transforms to your perfect shade for a flawless, bare skin finish. Over time, more beautiful skin.

• Aqua/Water/EAU

• CI 77891/Titanium Dioxide
  • CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499/ Iron Oxides

• L'Oréal Paris Magic by Studio Secrets Magic Skin Beautifier BB Cr...1 Answers
  • How is this different from foundation 3 Answers
  • I loved this product when I first started using it, then noticed ...17 Answers
L'Oréal Paris Magic by Studio Secrets Magic Skin Beautifier BB Cream
  • "It's light weight so you don't feel like your wearing makeup and it makes your skin look flawless and you don't need much." in 3 reviews
  • "Looks horrible on me because it does not match my skin tone at all." in 1 review
  • "Makes your skin look flawless and keeps you looking fresh :)I use it almost every day and recommend to a lot of people." in 1 review
  • "This is my everyday bb cream, Its light weight and when put concealer and powder it does not feel cakey!" in 1 review
  • "I have horrible dark spots on my face from being pregnant and this stuff covers them completely." in 1 review
Kristina B.
Olathe
I'm on the fence with this product. It has a very warm/orange tint to it, even the Light shade. During the summer when I'm tan that shade works perfectly for me, but it's more like a Medium or Tan than Light.
As for the performance, it's very thin with a light texture. It's a nice summer product because it's not thick or heavy or greasy on your skin. It lasts a decent amount of time, considering how difficult it is to find a good sweat proof summer product. I always powder over it to even out the tone and set it, and it does pretty well. I think it's definitely worth trying since it's not very expensive. Just be aware the shades are off by at least one, so I would go a shade lighter.
Jenna B.
Bettendorf, IA
Review for: Other more...
I decided to try this after my favorite blogger suggested it but I am on the fence. This product comes out green but as you rub into your skin it’s suppose to pull your pigmentation for a universal match. The light coverage and easy use to out on I like but the universal match does not match for me, I’m finding it is too light tone for my face. For paler skin this would be perfect but for the tan person I suggest keep looking.
Nelly P.
Arlington, VA
Review for: Light more...
I have super super pale skin and I went to buy a B.B. cream but my store was out of Fair so I bought Light. This was a huge mistake. The color was ORANGE. I couldn’t tell from the beginning because it is color matching and really oxidizes on the face. I know it’s my fault I️ got the wrong shade, but I also have some problems blending it all in. It’s so liquify that it moves around easily but I feel like it just sits on my skin and doesn’t really soak in. All in all, I am not a huge fan of the formula or the product
Emily D.
Indianapolis, IN
Came across this anti-redness BB cream and gave it a try. It's not the worst but not the best. It doesnt blur the redness completely but it does cover it id say 75%. It has a liquid consistency green consistency but very quickly changes to skin tone. I'm not sure how it blends on different skin tones but it is a bit dark for mine. [product:l'oréal-paris-magic-by-studio-secrets-magic-skin-beautifier-bb-cream]
Hannah A.
Review for: Light more...
It has encapsulated pigments infused in an ultra-light lotion with antioxidant vitamin E. It doesn't have much of a scent at all and it looks like a thin white lotion with beads in it. It feels ultra smooth and hydrating. I never liked this one, though. I had a coupon and wanted to try it. I mean, for 5 dollars, why not? This is nice in theory. You blend it and it darkens to your skin tone, but this just keeps getting darker the more you blend it and it turns orange on my skin. It also oxidizes a bit throughout the day. I also found that with my oily skin the oil would pool on my nose and forehead. It was noticeable. It was like sitting on top of my skin. It was weird. That has never happened to me before. Usually, the oils just run across my face and isn't noticeably pooling in my pores. I think that has to do with whatever they use to make this a 'light' lotion to be honest. I haven't had good luck with bases recently. I think I'm going to try an Elf one that people have been raving about recently.
Melody W.
Cedar park, TX
Review for: Medium more...
Love this product! It has made getting ready so quick, easy & mess free. I always go for light coverage foundations and tinted moisturizers so this B.B. cream gives me the perfect amount of coverage. I have dark circles and brown spots on my cheeks and this doesn’t necessarily fully cover it all but it does gives me an even skin tone. The color matches perfect too. I just put it on my fingers and massage into my face then I’m ready to go for the day.
Caitlyn A.
When this BB cream is dispensed, it is a white color and has a not-so-nice smell but when it is put on the face it turns to a shaded color, color depends on what shade you buy. The smell isn't great but I can get over it while putting it on my face. I bought this to use as a foundation when I don't want to wear something heavy like Foundation. Coverage is barely there and I feel as if it makes my face a little oily.
Kristi G.
Rosemead, CA
Review for: Medium more...
I remember using this product when I first started applying makeup. Oh man, was I terrible! None of their shades matched me, so I just grabbed the one that was the closest to my skin color. It was either too light for me or too dark which was a huge disappointment, but i had to roll with it. (Poor highschool girl problems) The coverage is very light and in the sun I looked like someone unfortunately threw glitter on my face. The product felt super tacky and sticky and overall, it just felt so unnatural. I got a few bad compliments as well! Never using this product again and I seriously do not recommend this to anyone! However, what does not work for me, may work for you! If you're still curious, you should honestly just give it a try! It's cheap and super affordable, so you wouldn't be wasting any money for experience.
Caitlin P.
Shakopee, MN
Review for: Light more...
I absolutely love this stuff., it leaves a flawless finished and it’s not tinted it’s white! But it’s literally magic because it adjusts to your skin tone 🙀🙀 very inexpensive and lasts a long time, I love this stuff, and it’s easy to get. You can get it at Walgreens Target Walmart and more. If you can’t make it to Sephora or Ulta and need a quick easy BB cream this is it!!
Stacey G.
Review for: Medium more...
This product is a game changer in my makeup routine! It's name says it all! When you first dispense some onto your fingertips it is white but as you apply with your fingertips it melts into the perfect shade to match your skintone! Medium is my perfect match whether I am tan or not! I don't require powder with this product and it keeps my oily skin from getting shiny! Love love love this product so much that I "splurged" on a new tube on my tight budget. There is SPF 15 that does not irritate my sensitive skin / Bonus!
Riley L.
Rancho Cucamonga, CA
I loved this product when I first started using it, then noticed it started to make my face feel oily. Did this happen with anyone else? Thanks!
Megan B.
Rochester Hls, MI
How slick is this BB cream? Does it leave your face looking really oily or is there a good balance? Would this be recommended as an alternative to foundation for a vacation? Thanks!
rabab s.
soria
hou easi to use this?
Amy C.
Elk Grove Vlg, IL
I have patches of oily skin & i am EXTREMELY pale. most foundations/bb creams are too dark or too yellow. any super pale friends out there who recommend?
Yanet C.
Conyers, GA
How good is this?? Is it worth the buy?