BY L'ORÉAL PARIS #12 in BB Cream

4 Beautifying Actions in 1. Hydrates, Primes, Perfects, Corrects. Flawless bare skin finish.

Meet the Magic all-in-one skin BB cream, with Beautifying Beads, encapsulated pigments infused in an ultra-light lotion with antioxidants Vitamins C&E. This mullti-tasking skin beautifier delivers 4 beautifying actions in 1: hydrates, corrects, evens and perfects. Instantly transforms to your perfect shade for a flawless, bare skin finish. Over time, more beautiful skin.

• Aqua/Water/EAU

• I'm reading a lot of mixed reviews. I'm looking for a product tha...2 Answers
  • L'Oréal Paris Magic by Studio Secrets Magic Skin Beautifier BB Cr...1 Answers
  • How is this different from foundation 3 Answers
L'Oréal Paris Magic by Studio Secrets Magic Skin Beautifier BB Cream
  • "It's light weight so you don't feel like your wearing makeup and it makes your skin look flawless and you don't need much." in 3 reviews
  • "this is my every day skin lotion I just add a little powder and on top of it and just go." in 1 review
  • "Looks horrible on me because it does not match my skin tone at all." in 1 review
  • "Makes your skin look flawless and keeps you looking fresh :)I use it almost every day and recommend to a lot of people." in 1 review
  • "I have horrible dark spots on my face from being pregnant and this stuff covers them completely." in 1 review
Megan M.
Oak Ridge
I recently added bb cream to my makeup routine and decided to try a less expensive brand to see if I even would use it before settling on one I loves. I think loreal makes a great face product so I picked this up in fair. I squeezed out about a dime sized amount and it came out this white color that made me hesitant to apply it. I did though and it rubs in to a blend to your skin tone leaving your face looking like you have flawless skin. This bb cream does it all by moisturizing, priming and covering to perfect your skin. Generally, I have good skin with minor dark circles under my eyes and a hint of redness around my nose and cheeks and rarely have a breakout so this worked great for me. It covers my flaws beautifully and i wear it on my light makeup days when I'm off work to let my skin breath from my longwear makeup days. I've been using this for a few months now. I've never switched or tried another one because this works great for what I need it for and for 10 dollars I don't think I'd find another one that would make a big enough difference to be worth spending extra money. I only wear it once or twice a week.
Michele N.
This particular BB Cream was not at all what I expected lol First off It comes out in a "pearly white" color which really threw me off because I thought maybe the product was "bad/expired" even though I just bought it or that maybe I ordered something that wasn't a regular BB Cream.
Once I applied it and started blending it in using my beauty sponge it instant changed colors BUT even though I bought the shade LIGHT it was ALOT darker then I thought a "light" color would be! It was so off and so dark I had to blend it down my entire neck down to my chest area! So it comes out pearly white but when blended in was more a medium skin tone color! It did have great coverage for a BB Cream BUT as mentioned not at all what I was looking for in a BB Cream and was just a product I honestly never picked up again and I passed it along to a friend with a darker complection then mine and it worked beautifully for her.
Kristina B.
Olathe
I'm on the fence with this product. It has a very warm/orange tint to it, even the Light shade. During the summer when I'm tan that shade works perfectly for me, but it's more like a Medium or Tan than Light.
As for the performance, it's very thin with a light texture. It's a nice summer product because it's not thick or heavy or greasy on your skin. It lasts a decent amount of time, considering how difficult it is to find a good sweat proof summer product. I always powder over it to even out the tone and set it, and it does pretty well. I think it's definitely worth trying since it's not very expensive. Just be aware the shades are off by at least one, so I would go a shade lighter.
Nelly P.
Arlington, VA
Review for: Light more...
I have super super pale skin and I went to buy a B.B. cream but my store was out of Fair so I bought Light. This was a huge mistake. The color was ORANGE. I couldn’t tell from the beginning because it is color matching and really oxidizes on the face. I know it’s my fault I️ got the wrong shade, but I also have some problems blending it all in. It’s so liquify that it moves around easily but I feel like it just sits on my skin and doesn’t really soak in. All in all, I am not a huge fan of the formula or the product
Emily D.
Indianapolis , IN
Came across this anti-redness BB cream and gave it a try. It's not the worst but not the best. It doesnt blur the redness completely but it does cover it id say 75%. It has a liquid consistency green consistency but very quickly changes to skin tone. I'm not sure how it blends on different skin tones but it is a bit dark for mine. [product:l'oréal-paris-magic-by-studio-secrets-magic-skin-beautifier-bb-cream]
Jenny G.
Jasper, GA
Review for: Other more...
I couldn't find the anti-fatigue one when I looked it up, but it comes in a color transforming cream. At first, it was too dark, but it evened out some. It feels great on the skin. I just recently nl bought it, so I'm but sure about the "beautification" part. If you add some powder on top, you have a nice, natural look. [product:l'oréal-paris-magic-by-studio-secrets-magic-skin-beautifier-bb-cream]
Hannah A.
Review for: Light more...
It has encapsulated pigments infused in an ultra-light lotion with antioxidant vitamin E. It doesn't have much of a scent at all and it looks like a thin white lotion with beads in it. It feels ultra smooth and hydrating. I never liked this one, though. I had a coupon and wanted to try it. I mean, for 5 dollars, why not? This is nice in theory. You blend it and it darkens to your skin tone, but this just keeps getting darker the more you blend it and it turns orange on my skin. It also oxidizes a bit throughout the day. I also found that with my oily skin the oil would pool on my nose and forehead. It was noticeable. It was like sitting on top of my skin. It was weird. That has never happened to me before. Usually, the oils just run across my face and isn't noticeably pooling in my pores. I think that has to do with whatever they use to make this a 'light' lotion to be honest. I haven't had good luck with bases recently. I think I'm going to try an Elf one that people have been raving about recently.
Kimberly D.
Killeen, TX
I don't wear much makeup, but being in the Army i have dark circles under my eyes, so I use BB Cream to lighten them up.
The Great thing about this product is that I don't have to apply it to my entire face, just lightly on the areas I need covered (eye bags and lid), smooth it out evenly (and ensure it is your tone) and just like magic the blemish or dark circle is gone and it blends in with the outter skin that has no product!
Melody W.
Cedar park, TX
Review for: Medium more...
Love this product! It has made getting ready so quick, easy & mess free. I always go for light coverage foundations and tinted moisturizers so this B.B. cream gives me the perfect amount of coverage. I have dark circles and brown spots on my cheeks and this doesn’t necessarily fully cover it all but it does gives me an even skin tone. The color matches perfect too. I just put it on my fingers and massage into my face then I’m ready to go for the day.
Valeria P.
Clarksville
Review for: Medium more...
This is a great B.B. cream, it’s white when it comes out of the tube and then once you start applying it, it turns into your skin color. it’s very easy to apply and it lasts all day. (I usually apply a powder on top to make it last longer) During the summer time it’s great as it’s very light on your skin and just gives you enough color without wearing a lot of makeup. Overall, I would definitely recommend this product
Riley L.
Rancho Cucamonga, CA
I loved this product when I first started using it, then noticed it started to make my face feel oily. Did this happen with anyone else? Thanks!
Megan B.
Rochester Hls, MI
How slick is this BB cream? Does it leave your face looking really oily or is there a good balance? Would this be recommended as an alternative to foundation for a vacation? Thanks!
rabab s.
soria
hou easi to use this?
Amy C.
Elk Grove Vlg, IL
I have patches of oily skin & i am EXTREMELY pale. most foundations/bb creams are too dark or too yellow. any super pale friends out there who recommend?
Yanet C.
Conyers, GA
How good is this?? Is it worth the buy?