BY L'ORÉAL PARIS #12 in BB Cream

4 Beautifying Actions in 1. Hydrates, Primes, Perfects, Corrects. Flawless bare skin finish.

Meet the Magic all-in-one skin BB cream, with Beautifying Beads, encapsulated pigments infused in an ultra-light lotion with antioxidants Vitamins C&E. This mullti-tasking skin beautifier delivers 4 beautifying actions in 1: hydrates, corrects, evens and perfects. Instantly transforms to your perfect shade for a flawless, bare skin finish. Over time, more beautiful skin.

• Aqua/Water/EAU

• CI 77891/Titanium Dioxide
  • CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499/ Iron Oxides

• L'Oréal Paris Magic by Studio Secrets Magic Skin Beautifier BB Cr...1 Answers
  • How is this different from foundation 3 Answers
  • I loved this product when I first started using it, then noticed ...17 Answers
L'Oréal Paris Magic by Studio Secrets Magic Skin Beautifier BB Cream
  • "It's light weight so you don't feel like your wearing makeup and it makes your skin look flawless and you don't need much." in 3 reviews
  • "Looks horrible on me because it does not match my skin tone at all." in 1 review
  • "Makes your skin look flawless and keeps you looking fresh :)I use it almost every day and recommend to a lot of people." in 1 review
  • "This is my everyday bb cream, Its light weight and when put concealer and powder it does not feel cakey!" in 1 review
  • "I have horrible dark spots on my face from being pregnant and this stuff covers them completely." in 1 review
Kristina B.
Olathe
I'm on the fence with this product. It has a very warm/orange tint to it, even the Light shade. During the summer when I'm tan that shade works perfectly for me, but it's more like a Medium or Tan than Light.
As for the performance, it's very thin with a light texture. It's a nice summer product because it's not thick or heavy or greasy on your skin. It lasts a decent amount of time, considering how difficult it is to find a good sweat proof summer product. I always powder over it to even out the tone and set it, and it does pretty well. I think it's definitely worth trying since it's not very expensive. Just be aware the shades are off by at least one, so I would go a shade lighter.
Nelly P.
Arlington, VA
Review for: Light
I have super super pale skin and I went to buy a B.B. cream but my store was out of Fair so I bought Light. This was a huge mistake. The color was ORANGE. I couldn’t tell from the beginning because it is color matching and really oxidizes on the face. I know it’s my fault I️ got the wrong shade, but I also have some problems blending it all in. It’s so liquify that it moves around easily but I feel like it just sits on my skin and doesn’t really soak in. All in all, I am not a huge fan of the formula or the product
Emily D.
Indianapolis, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Came across this anti-redness BB cream and gave it a try. It's not the worst but not the best. It doesnt blur the redness completely but it does cover it id say 75%. It has a liquid consistency green consistency but very quickly changes to skin tone. I'm not sure how it blends on different skin tones but it is a bit dark for mine. [product:l'oréal-paris-magic-by-studio-secrets-magic-skin-beautifier-bb-cream]
Hannah A.
Review for: Light
It has encapsulated pigments infused in an ultra-light lotion with antioxidant vitamin E. It doesn't have much of a scent at all and it looks like a thin white lotion with beads in it. It feels ultra smooth and hydrating. I never liked this one, though. I had a coupon and wanted to try it. I mean, for 5 dollars, why not? This is nice in theory. You blend it and it darkens to your skin tone, but this just keeps getting darker the more you blend it and it turns orange on my skin. It also oxidizes a bit throughout the day. I also found that with my oily skin the oil would pool on my nose and forehead. It was noticeable. It was like sitting on top of my skin. It was weird. That has never happened to me before. Usually, the oils just run across my face and isn't noticeably pooling in my pores. I think that has to do with whatever they use to make this a 'light' lotion to be honest. I haven't had good luck with bases recently. I think I'm going to try an Elf one that people have been raving about recently.
Kristi G.
Rosemead, CA
Review for: Medium
I remember using this product when I first started applying makeup. Oh man, was I terrible! None of their shades matched me, so I just grabbed the one that was the closest to my skin color. It was either too light for me or too dark which was a huge disappointment, but i had to roll with it. (Poor highschool girl problems) The coverage is very light and in the sun I looked like someone unfortunately threw glitter on my face. The product felt super tacky and sticky and overall, it just felt so unnatural. I got a few bad compliments as well! Never using this product again and I seriously do not recommend this to anyone! However, what does not work for me, may work for you! If you're still curious, you should honestly just give it a try! It's cheap and super affordable, so you wouldn't be wasting any money for experience.
Aubriana D.
Review for: Medium
I was extremely excited when I heard about this product and the fact that while rubbing the cream into your skin it transformed from a white cream to the said color on the bottle. I bought L'Oréal Paris Magic by Studio Secrets Magic Skin Beautifier BB Cream in the color Medium. I was just as excited when I applied the product to my face. YES, this product does blend to the color of your face as you apply the cream. The only negative about this product is that if you plan on using it with any other product it tends to clump up and it doesn’t blend as well.
Stacey G.
Review for: Medium
This product is a game changer in my makeup routine! It's name says it all! When you first dispense some onto your fingertips it is white but as you apply with your fingertips it melts into the perfect shade to match your skintone! Medium is my perfect match whether I am tan or not! I don't require powder with this product and it keeps my oily skin from getting shiny! Love love love this product so much that I "splurged" on a new tube on my tight budget. There is SPF 15 that does not irritate my sensitive skin / Bonus!
Miriam H.
Philadelphia
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is AMAZING!!! It goes on white, but instantly adjusts to your skin tone for a perfect match! It also makes your skin feel fresh and hydrated. It is very lightweight, but provides a good bit of coverage. It's the only foundation type product I use.
Amie M.
Dracut, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I purchased the anti redness version and it's probably the first anti red product that actually hides the redness in my complexion so thoroughly, it comes out an almost white color and changes to match my skin tone as you blend. For a BB cream it has pretty good coverage without feeling heavy or weighted down. I'm usually on the oily side and this leaves me feeling even and shine free. For the price you really can't get a better product. I use it sometimes alone and sometimes with primer, either way is fine but it lasts longer with a primer I've noticed. I also sometimes use it on my cheeks only under my foundation. There's so many different ways to use this product, definitely a five star in my book.
Rachel V.
Murray, UT
Review for: Fair
Very disappointed by this product. You can ONLY apply it with your fingers. I've tried both brushes and beauty blenders and neither work at all. Beauty blenders will leave you looking snowy white and brushes will just leave patchy streaks. Even when you use your fingers to blend, it's neither long lasting nor covering.
Riley L.
Rancho Cucamonga, CA
I loved this product when I first started using it, then noticed it started to make my face feel oily. Did this happen with anyone else? Thanks!
Megan B.
Rochester Hls, MI
How slick is this BB cream? Does it leave your face looking really oily or is there a good balance? Would this be recommended as an alternative to foundation for a vacation? Thanks!
rabab s.
soria
hou easi to use this?
Amy C.
Elk Grove Vlg, IL
I have patches of oily skin & i am EXTREMELY pale. most foundations/bb creams are too dark or too yellow. any super pale friends out there who recommend?
Siri B.
Eau Claire, WI
How much coverage does it provide? Is it buildable? I'm looking for something that has medium coverage, but more if I need it for breakouts and uneven tone.